Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

AY Sister, Bukky Ray Celebrates Her 8th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Sister, Bukky Ray Celebrates Her 8th Wedding Anniversary (40769 Views)

Seun Kuti Celebrates His Daughter, Adara, On Her 8th Birthday / Emmanuella Joins Duncan Mighty On Stage To Celebrate Her 8th Birthday (video) / Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AY Sister, Bukky Ray Celebrates Her 8th Wedding Anniversary by chinambusay: 1:57pm On May 14, 2019
AY took to Instagram today to show off his sister, Bukky Makun Ugbiyobo, as he celebrated her 8th wedding anniversary. AY wrote as he celebrated the 8th wedding anniversary of his sister; 

Happy wedding to my sweet younger sister @bukkyray and my wonderful inlaw @ray_osa . Many more years of celebration in your marriage

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/14/ay-shows-off-his-sister-as-he-celebrates-her-8th-wedding-anniversary/

2 Likes

Re: AY Sister, Bukky Ray Celebrates Her 8th Wedding Anniversary by Kingpee2(m): 1:58pm On May 14, 2019
Laughter of rich people ehn .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY Sister, Bukky Ray Celebrates Her 8th Wedding Anniversary by neolboy(m): 2:08pm On May 14, 2019
HWA
Re: AY Sister, Bukky Ray Celebrates Her 8th Wedding Anniversary by Harrymig1(m): 2:20pm On May 14, 2019
Beautiful
Re: AY Sister, Bukky Ray Celebrates Her 8th Wedding Anniversary by Officialgarri: 2:23pm On May 14, 2019
Younger sister as how? She looks 8 years older than AY

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Sister, Bukky Ray Celebrates Her 8th Wedding Anniversary by LearnITsmash(m): 2:33pm On May 14, 2019
Why are Nigerian women always fat after marriage undecided lazy bunch

13 Likes

Re: AY Sister, Bukky Ray Celebrates Her 8th Wedding Anniversary by Follygunners: 4:10pm On May 14, 2019
Younger wetin? grin

10 Likes

Re: AY Sister, Bukky Ray Celebrates Her 8th Wedding Anniversary by NORSIYK(m): 4:11pm On May 14, 2019
The hubby looks younger

5 Likes

Re: AY Sister, Bukky Ray Celebrates Her 8th Wedding Anniversary by Uyi168: 4:11pm On May 14, 2019
She looks way older than AY
embarassed

11 Likes

Re: AY Sister, Bukky Ray Celebrates Her 8th Wedding Anniversary by KingLennon(m): 4:12pm On May 14, 2019
See the people above and below me calculating her age like they know her grin
Re: AY Sister, Bukky Ray Celebrates Her 8th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 14, 2019
Officialgarri:
Younger sister as how? She looks 8 years older than AY
Ay don old oh. Him just get baby face. Ay should be around 48.

5 Likes

Re: AY Sister, Bukky Ray Celebrates Her 8th Wedding Anniversary by nabegibeg: 4:14pm On May 14, 2019
chinambusay:
AY took to Instagram today to show off his sister, Bukky Makun Ugbiyobo, as he celebrated her 8th wedding anniversary. AY wrote as he celebrated the 8th wedding anniversary of his sister; 

Happy wedding to my sweet younger sister @bukkyray and my wonderful inlaw @ray_osa . Many more years of celebration in your marriage

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/14/ay-shows-off-his-sister-as-he-celebrates-her-8th-wedding-anniversary/

Re: AY Sister, Bukky Ray Celebrates Her 8th Wedding Anniversary by Pipapi1: 4:17pm On May 14, 2019
Urgently Required:
1. Looking for someone or company that could help provide and instal electronic display board or LCD display board 2ft x 8ft custom made for company name and key services provided.

Contact email: la_bahiq@yahoo.com
Re: AY Sister, Bukky Ray Celebrates Her 8th Wedding Anniversary by bigprojectng: 4:24pm On May 14, 2019
Leave AY jooor

Check my signature
Re: AY Sister, Bukky Ray Celebrates Her 8th Wedding Anniversary by Pidginwhisper: 4:25pm On May 14, 2019
AY himself should be btw 50-55 by now. If this Mummy is actually his Junior sister.

10 Likes

Re: AY Sister, Bukky Ray Celebrates Her 8th Wedding Anniversary by Emerald94(f): 4:36pm On May 14, 2019
she's pretty. ...some women age fast though

1 Like

Re: AY Sister, Bukky Ray Celebrates Her 8th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 14, 2019
Nice one.....

See signature below
Re: AY Sister, Bukky Ray Celebrates Her 8th Wedding Anniversary by almarthins(m): 4:43pm On May 14, 2019
bhyujnmk:

videos,diagrams and pictures below

[b][/b]

You no get work ni?
To dey poke woman up and down get consequence. I pray make God give you better work and dream and more importantly, accept jesus as ur savior.
Re: AY Sister, Bukky Ray Celebrates Her 8th Wedding Anniversary by osuofia2(m): 4:56pm On May 14, 2019
why she no de stand for pix? i sure say she de control her husband
Re: AY Sister, Bukky Ray Celebrates Her 8th Wedding Anniversary by Burgerlomo: 5:02pm On May 14, 2019
Lovely cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) / Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison / Rachel Appoh Slept With Elikem Kumordzie - Afia Schwarzenegger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.