Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Emmanuella Joins Duncan Mighty On Stage To Celebrate Her 8th Birthday (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuella Joins Duncan Mighty On Stage To Celebrate Her 8th Birthday (video) (53452 Views)

Seun Kuti Celebrates His Daughter, Adara, On Her 8th Birthday / AY Sister, Bukky Ray Celebrates Her 8th Wedding Anniversary / Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuella Joins Duncan Mighty On Stage To Celebrate Her 8th Birthday (video) by mary4(f): 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2018
It was a fun filled event as many celebrities, singers and comedians grace the ‘FunnyBoneUntammed3’ comedy show which was co-host by Teddy A and Bambam.

Young comedian, Emmanuella joined singer, Duncan Mighty on stage to celebrate her 8th birthday as she displays her dance moves for the cameras looking overjoyed on her day.

Singers and comedians present at the event were; Duncan Mighty, Young Emmanuella, Reekado Bankz, Buchi, Niniola, I Go Save, Zoro and many others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ickA2ch15g

source :

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/emmanuella-joins-duncan-mighty-on-stage-to-celebrate-her-8th-birthday-video/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuella Joins Duncan Mighty On Stage To Celebrate Her 8th Birthday (video) by itspzpics(m): 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2018
cheesy wink

Nigerian Man Releases Shocking List Of Things His Wife Must Do, Fans Reacts(photos >>> http://www.praizenews.com/nigerian-man-releases-shocking-list-of-things-his-wife-must-do-fans-reacts/
Re: Emmanuella Joins Duncan Mighty On Stage To Celebrate Her 8th Birthday (video) by amaniro: 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2018
tbh this girl is UGLY.

.,........ AND HER JOKES ARE STALE.

51 Likes

Re: Emmanuella Joins Duncan Mighty On Stage To Celebrate Her 8th Birthday (video) by Giddymoney(m): 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
I have gone through this girl pics, and all I can say is

"YOU CAN TAKE THE GIRL OUT THE GHETTO,
BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE THE GHETTO OUT OF HER "

36 Likes

Re: Emmanuella Joins Duncan Mighty On Stage To Celebrate Her 8th Birthday (video) by pinkcottoncandy: 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
Girlie your own don dey too much

which kind of dance is this for small pikin?

19 Likes

Re: Emmanuella Joins Duncan Mighty On Stage To Celebrate Her 8th Birthday (video) by megafaraday(m): 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
Nice one. Go go girl

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emmanuella Joins Duncan Mighty On Stage To Celebrate Her 8th Birthday (video) by jetz(m): 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
Not bad
Re: Emmanuella Joins Duncan Mighty On Stage To Celebrate Her 8th Birthday (video) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
Hmmmmmmm, is that her twerking?

If yes, for an eight year old, it is wrong

8 Likes

Re: Emmanuella Joins Duncan Mighty On Stage To Celebrate Her 8th Birthday (video) by diegwu02: 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
shocked shocked 8 years?? is that her real age or Football age?

18 Likes

Re: Emmanuella Joins Duncan Mighty On Stage To Celebrate Her 8th Birthday (video) by Sylver247: 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
amaniro:
tbh this girl is UGLY.

What was your accomplishment at that age

198 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Emmanuella Joins Duncan Mighty On Stage To Celebrate Her 8th Birthday (video) by abike12(f): 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
Happy birthday little one. Her parents should've found a better dress for her to wear haba

7 Likes

Re: Emmanuella Joins Duncan Mighty On Stage To Celebrate Her 8th Birthday (video) by sheedy407(m): 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
amaniro:
tbh this girl is UGLY.

But as ugly and small as she is, her money and reputation fine pass your family achievement for d past 54 years

133 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Emmanuella Joins Duncan Mighty On Stage To Celebrate Her 8th Birthday (video) by vickydevoka(m): 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
amaniro:
tbh this girl is UGLY.

dats Wat pays her. If she upgrade, her market don spoil

11 Likes

Re: Emmanuella Joins Duncan Mighty On Stage To Celebrate Her 8th Birthday (video) by Yankee101: 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
This girl is being sexualized at a tender age. Haba now

6 Likes

Re: Emmanuella Joins Duncan Mighty On Stage To Celebrate Her 8th Birthday (video) by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
This girl is amazing.

Her jokes are hilarious.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuella Joins Duncan Mighty On Stage To Celebrate Her 8th Birthday (video) by Alejoc(m): 5:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
Big girl!
Re: Emmanuella Joins Duncan Mighty On Stage To Celebrate Her 8th Birthday (video) by HomeOfMe(f): 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
mary4:
It was a fun filled event as many celebrities, singers and comedians grace the ‘FunnyBoneUntammed3’ comedy show which was co-host by Teddy A and Bambam.

Young comedian, Emmanuella joined singer, Duncan Mighty on stage to celebrate her 8th birthday as she displays her dance moves for the cameras looking overjoyed on her day.

Singers and comedians present at the event were; Duncan Mighty, Young Emmanuella, Reekado Bankz, Buchi, Niniola, I Go Save, Zoro and many others.

Watch the video HERE

source :

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/emmanuella-joins-duncan-mighty-on-stage-to-celebrate-her-8th-birthday-video/

In the 1st picture she looks like obj's grand daughter.

7 Likes

Re: Emmanuella Joins Duncan Mighty On Stage To Celebrate Her 8th Birthday (video) by bedspread: 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
Giddymoney:
I have gone through this girl pics, and all I can say is

"YOU CAN TAKE THE GIRL OUT THE GHETTO,
BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE THE GHETTO OUT OF HER "
THIS IS THE REAL LITTLE GIRL WITH BIG GOD

7 Likes

Re: Emmanuella Joins Duncan Mighty On Stage To Celebrate Her 8th Birthday (video) by ifyboy60(m): 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
sheedy407:

But as ugly and small as she is, her money and reputation fine pass your family achievement for d past 54 years

u wan kill person?
ur reply can cause depession

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuella Joins Duncan Mighty On Stage To Celebrate Her 8th Birthday (video) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
na when this girl go ripe to lipsrsealed
Re: Emmanuella Joins Duncan Mighty On Stage To Celebrate Her 8th Birthday (video) by Flexherbal(m): 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
Happy Birthday to her!
Re: Emmanuella Joins Duncan Mighty On Stage To Celebrate Her 8th Birthday (video) by JON01: 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
OMO OLOGO

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuella Joins Duncan Mighty On Stage To Celebrate Her 8th Birthday (video) by N0favors: 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
5th year as an 8year old girl

7 Likes

Re: Emmanuella Joins Duncan Mighty On Stage To Celebrate Her 8th Birthday (video) by flex04(m): 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
now am just seeing beauty being beefed
Re: Emmanuella Joins Duncan Mighty On Stage To Celebrate Her 8th Birthday (video) by HomeOfMe(f): 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2018
mary4:

Watch the video HERE

source :

They should look for a stylist for this girl,she's a celeb now...Though she's still underage but a few smart denim dress and jeans pants would be better than all these grandma dresses she puts on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuella Joins Duncan Mighty On Stage To Celebrate Her 8th Birthday (video) by jonathanOz: 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2018
Happy birthday Emmanuella. Where's Success? I'm feeling her more now

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuella Joins Duncan Mighty On Stage To Celebrate Her 8th Birthday (video) by yongflex20(m): 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2018
all I can say is that she has the real BIG GOD
Re: Emmanuella Joins Duncan Mighty On Stage To Celebrate Her 8th Birthday (video) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2018
Obasanjo lineage, I guess undecided

Again, the girl wan grow breast fast to start...
Re: Emmanuella Joins Duncan Mighty On Stage To Celebrate Her 8th Birthday (video) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
I just like this girl for no reason. She may not be that beautiful and her jokes may not be that funny. But her Charisma and sharpness is beyond her age.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Stuns At Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere / M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) / Regina Daniels Rocks Bikini As She Poses In Swimming Pool (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.