Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,738 members, 7,851,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

You’re Insane – Bakare Slams Likening Of Miyetti Allah To Afenifere, Ohanaeze - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You’re Insane – Bakare Slams Likening Of Miyetti Allah To Afenifere, Ohanaeze (24671 Views)

Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday / Photos: VP Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Afenifere Leader, Reuben Fasoranti / Garba Shehu Reacts To Afenifere, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Others Endorsing Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You’re Insane – Bakare Slams Likening Of Miyetti Allah To Afenifere, Ohanaeze by hisexcellency34: 4:40pm On May 14, 2019
Thou shalt not provoke the man of God
Re: You’re Insane – Bakare Slams Likening Of Miyetti Allah To Afenifere, Ohanaeze by Charly68: 4:40pm On May 14, 2019
They have complicated insanity oo,;very soon we shall be seeing them running from pillar to post looking for healing . Now that they believe in shedding blood for living ,God shall begin to give their lives for innocent citizens to live in Jesus name.
Re: You’re Insane – Bakare Slams Likening Of Miyetti Allah To Afenifere, Ohanaeze by pojophilius(m): 4:44pm On May 14, 2019
birds of the same feather,, you are only using this reaction to upgrade yourself

Re: You’re Insane – Bakare Slams Likening Of Miyetti Allah To Afenifere, Ohanaeze by RTSC: 4:45pm On May 14, 2019
The most bigoted, ethnocentric government in the history of Nigeria.

And some people believe these clowns will develop Nigeria.
It's impossible.

Even if they actually try to do something good, they have thrown away the political capital to unite the country and earn trust.
And without trust and unity, they would just labour in vain.

It's a waste of the next four years for buhari.
Re: You’re Insane – Bakare Slams Likening Of Miyetti Allah To Afenifere, Ohanaeze by naijajobx: 4:51pm On May 14, 2019
Oh
Re: You’re Insane – Bakare Slams Likening Of Miyetti Allah To Afenifere, Ohanaeze by idonhammer: 4:52pm On May 14, 2019
Arewa, the terrorist organization.

preacherz:
and tactfully removed AREWA from d comparisons.

this people and bigotry is like this present government and tyranny.
Re: You’re Insane – Bakare Slams Likening Of Miyetti Allah To Afenifere, Ohanaeze by Livingstone124: 4:53pm On May 14, 2019
whenever I wake up in the morning and remember that the lifeless one is the president of this country that makes me weak. how can over 200 million people allow this to happen ?
Re: You’re Insane – Bakare Slams Likening Of Miyetti Allah To Afenifere, Ohanaeze by ikennamadu1(m): 5:10pm On May 14, 2019
tartar9:
No...afenifere is a skull mining group while ohaeneze is a drug pushing and criminal minded group. Nonsense!
MiyettiAllah still remains a sociocultural group.
Them suppose deport you go Mogadishu.. You are not fit to be a nigerian
Re: You’re Insane – Bakare Slams Likening Of Miyetti Allah To Afenifere, Ohanaeze by lastmessenger: 5:18pm On May 14, 2019
tartar9:
No...afenifere is a skull mining group while ohaeneze is a drug pushing and criminal minded group. Nonsense!
online herdsman spotted
Re: You’re Insane – Bakare Slams Likening Of Miyetti Allah To Afenifere, Ohanaeze by jrusky(m): 5:26pm On May 14, 2019
JubrilBuhari:
And a runaway terrorist.
Abdulrecession Aminu Jubril Al Sudani.

Haa bro you got my attention with that *Abdulrecession* word i think that has to go to dictionary and should be attach to buhari name or we should called him *Alhaji Mohammed Abdulrecession Buhari*

By the way who da f u c k are Miyetti Allah in the first place

1 Like

Re: You’re Insane – Bakare Slams Likening Of Miyetti Allah To Afenifere, Ohanaeze by ogene144(m): 5:32pm On May 14, 2019
imitateMe:
Fairly used HP laptop for sale @28k. What's app me @ my signature.
whatsapp me 08069292629
Re: You’re Insane – Bakare Slams Likening Of Miyetti Allah To Afenifere, Ohanaeze by israelmao(m): 5:54pm On May 14, 2019
Some people gave them the chance to do this comparison.Let Buhari go back to Daura they said no that he is the only Maigasikiya( honest man) in Nigeria.They are all paying the price of glorifying mediocrity and incompetence.
Re: You’re Insane – Bakare Slams Likening Of Miyetti Allah To Afenifere, Ohanaeze by redqueen1: 6:12pm On May 14, 2019
today is going to be better , DM or Whatsapp , It Available.

Re: You’re Insane – Bakare Slams Likening Of Miyetti Allah To Afenifere, Ohanaeze by Shikini: 6:18pm On May 14, 2019
Tomide007:
And this man is close friends with Buhari.....we need pple like this in government not deceivers

Yea
Re: You’re Insane – Bakare Slams Likening Of Miyetti Allah To Afenifere, Ohanaeze by wealth2al(m): 7:02pm On May 14, 2019
Re: You’re Insane – Bakare Slams Likening Of Miyetti Allah To Afenifere, Ohanaeze by steve6: 7:26pm On May 14, 2019
Something just doesn't add up between the presidency and this group. Anyways...time will tell !
Re: You’re Insane – Bakare Slams Likening Of Miyetti Allah To Afenifere, Ohanaeze by kratos12345: 7:30pm On May 14, 2019
tartar9:
These are the members of a country. I regretted being a Nigerian
Re: You’re Insane – Bakare Slams Likening Of Miyetti Allah To Afenifere, Ohanaeze by Collins9156(m): 7:35pm On May 14, 2019
Joke apart, presidency talk true na only IPOB no dey the same. Mark my word.
Re: You’re Insane – Bakare Slams Likening Of Miyetti Allah To Afenifere, Ohanaeze by Isoduwa(m): 7:55pm On May 14, 2019
Tomide007:
And this man is close friends with Buhari.....we need pple like this in government not deceivers

Like who? You scared to mention name let me help you out on this

His name na Buhari
Re: You’re Insane – Bakare Slams Likening Of Miyetti Allah To Afenifere, Ohanaeze by TruthinAction: 8:30pm On May 14, 2019
able20:
Nigeria is in trouble so Lunatics are in control of the presidential villa Aso Rock.

Buhari is their chief patron. What else do you expect? I just blame Nigerians especially from the south for voting for him. He shouldn't have had 5% vote in any state from the south.
Re: You’re Insane – Bakare Slams Likening Of Miyetti Allah To Afenifere, Ohanaeze by Jforce123: 9:01pm On May 14, 2019
OK o
Re: You’re Insane – Bakare Slams Likening Of Miyetti Allah To Afenifere, Ohanaeze by enemyofprogress: 9:05pm On May 14, 2019
Calculating:

You need deliverance.
no, he needs stoning
Re: You’re Insane – Bakare Slams Likening Of Miyetti Allah To Afenifere, Ohanaeze by Kdon2: 9:24pm On May 14, 2019
tartar9:

You mean sociopath killers!
Re: You’re Insane – Bakare Slams Likening Of Miyetti Allah To Afenifere, Ohanaeze by luluman: 9:41pm On May 14, 2019
tartar9:
Can you show your dumb face before I even answer you. Terrorist.
Re: You’re Insane – Bakare Slams Likening Of Miyetti Allah To Afenifere, Ohanaeze by jaytee01(m): 9:47pm On May 14, 2019
Miyetti Allah bandits are terrorists and thieves... Period!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Mourns Robert Mugabe, Zimbabwe Ex-President / Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos) / How To Join Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.