Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,505 members, 7,843,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Military: We are Not Planning To Overthrow Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military: We are Not Planning To Overthrow Buhari (18567 Views)

Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah / Agba Jalingo: Ben Ayade Claims Detained Journalist Tried To Overthrow Buhari / Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military: We are Not Planning To Overthrow Buhari by Ekez(m): 5:22pm On May 15, 2019
RichBoy247:
IPOB miscreants think Buhari is a woman like Goatluck Jonaddaft. Those thinking and maybe planning Coup are definitely Igbo miscreant soldiers, Ezeogwu did it in January 15, 1966, Ojukwu too tried it in 1967. We all know the result. About 50 years after Igbos are still paying for their fathers' fathers' sins.
you wey no dey pay for your father's father's sin ,wetin you don gain from buhari and co?
Re: Military: We are Not Planning To Overthrow Buhari by Sermwell(m): 5:53pm On May 15, 2019
Dannyset:
Just arrest these people already and scapegoat them. Heaven will not fall. They are already taking this rubbish too far.

Our intelligence units are just being unuseful. Just trace and link some of these obvious facts to Atiku and incarcerate the imp, then wait for those hungry protesters and empty your teargas on them.

This rubbish is festering.
who is this goat??
Re: Military: We are Not Planning To Overthrow Buhari by 5starMan: 8:40pm On May 15, 2019
tactius:

In December 1983, we were rejoicing and dancing skelewu when Buhari took.over via coup.

2 years later, after some harsh stuff we were complaining, along came Maradona.

Eight years later, after Maradona had dealt with us, we complained and got Khalifa.

Five years later...

Having lived under actual military rule, I think I prefer civilian rule. Military rule is a mistake.

The coup of January 1966 was met with rejoicing. Four years and 2 million deaths later...
but we are still using a constitution written by the military.If we must practice civil rule,it must not be this our civilian rule filled with gaps and with so many inadequacies.
Re: Military: We are Not Planning To Overthrow Buhari by olowofariwo(m): 11:24pm On May 16, 2019
at this moment me I support good intention military takeover (like muritala regime)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military: We are Not Planning To Overthrow Buhari by cjrane: 11:30pm On May 16, 2019
Since Buhari's joke that Atiku is from Cameroon has failed, he is now plotting to shoot some innocent Generals and army officers on trumped up charges of plotting a coup against him.

Then he will jail Atiku under the lie that he was sponsoring the officers. All because he stole Atiku's mandate and therefore he must find a reason to kill the guy to make his stolen mandate unrecoverable.
Re: Military: We are Not Planning To Overthrow Buhari by booksrite(f): 5:07am On Jun 29, 2019
at this moment me I support good intention military takeover (like muritala regime)

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki Push For National Chair From South / Amaechi Congratulates Tinubu, Promise To Support Him In 2023 Elections / Senate President: Probe $10,000 Bribe Scandal In N’assembly, CD Tells EFCC, ICPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.