Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Nigerian Navy Arrests Ghanaian, Eight Beninoise For Oil Theft - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Navy Arrests Ghanaian, Eight Beninoise For Oil Theft (9073 Views)

Navy Arrests 14 Stowaways In Lagos / Nigerian Navy Arrests Man Trying To Bribe An Officer On NNS Pathfinder Photos / NDLEA Arrests Ghanaian, 2 Nigeriens, Recovers Tramadol Capsules, Meth, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Arrests Ghanaian, Eight Beninoise For Oil Theft by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 15, 2019
chrisagyei:
please I didn't quote you so stop tryna be relevant.What do you know about Ghana and me
Are you not the same guy in Kenyan is better than Nigeria thread? grin grin if i could recalled jaycent post your picture. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy Arrests Ghanaian, Eight Beninoise For Oil Theft by chrisagyei: 4:42pm On May 15, 2019
Allen02:
Are you not the same guy in Kenyan is better than Nigeria thread? grin grin if i could recalled jaycent post your picture. grin grin
hahaha,you wish that was me boy,you too tiny for my response,better still,go spark your generator boy and never mention me in your miserable life
Re: Nigerian Navy Arrests Ghanaian, Eight Beninoise For Oil Theft by Nanatrendy(f): 4:46pm On May 15, 2019
chrisagyei:
my dear,please don't involve yourself and watch them rant from a distance.They hardly hear such news of a Ghanaian involved in crime in Nigeria or even Africa.They have being waiting for this for ages so they can spill their vile hates.Who is more into crime than Nigerians.Nigerians committing crimes in Ghana is a daily activity and are in millions in Ghana doing all form of illegal activities.There were 8 Benin citizens and just 1 so called Ghanaian buh they only talk about this unidentified so called Ghanaian whilst the case has not being investigated.
probably a nigerian with a Ghanaian passport.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Arrests Ghanaian, Eight Beninoise For Oil Theft by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 15, 2019
chrisagyei:
hahaha,you wish that was me boy,you too tiny for my response,better still,go spark your generator boy and never mention me in your miserable life
you are on Nl this place look like ghanaWeb to you?

We are going to destroyed Ghana name here here on NL

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Arrests Ghanaian, Eight Beninoise For Oil Theft by PetroDollax: 5:22pm On May 15, 2019
Crap! Utter crap!

Allen02:
I thought you said that you Ghanaians have demonize Nigeria name in your country, So why are you crying? We are only returning the favour grin grin
Re: Nigerian Navy Arrests Ghanaian, Eight Beninoise For Oil Theft by PetroDollax: 5:24pm On May 15, 2019
Fuckeduppedness cheesy grin you are going to destroy Ghana’s name on NL? grin grin grin grin grin oya start let’s see grin grin grin grin Fuckeduppedness grin

Allen02:
you are on Nl this place look like ghanaWeb to you?

We are going to destroyed Ghana name here here on NL
Re: Nigerian Navy Arrests Ghanaian, Eight Beninoise For Oil Theft by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 15, 2019
Allen02:
You still get this picture grin grin Nigga is ugly grin grin
Re: Nigerian Navy Arrests Ghanaian, Eight Beninoise For Oil Theft by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 15, 2019
PetroDollax:
Fuckeduppedness cheesy grin you are going to destroy Ghana’s name on NL? grin grin grin grin grin oya start let’s see grin grin grin grin Fuckeduppedness grin

are you not the one crying that we always post negative things about Ghana? Oh yes you are grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Arrests Ghanaian, Eight Beninoise For Oil Theft by PetroDollax: 5:28pm On May 15, 2019
Shut up! Nonsense! Who are you talking to? You Dey craze?

Charelsz:
are you not the one crying that we always post negative things about Ghana? Oh yes you are grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Navy Arrests Ghanaian, Eight Beninoise For Oil Theft by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 15, 2019
PetroDollax:
Shut up! Nonsense! Who are you talking to? You Dey craze?

You, your useless mama,your stupid Father, your bitch sisters and your criminal brothers are all mad. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Arrests Ghanaian, Eight Beninoise For Oil Theft by PetroDollax: 5:33pm On May 15, 2019
You are mad! I don’t blame you. Hunger n poverty have made all of you to be stvpid and foolish cool crass stvpidity from the headquarters of poverty. Nonsense! Stvpid goat
Charelsz:
You, your useless mama,your stupid Father, your bitch sisters and your criminal brothers are all mad. grin grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Navy Arrests Ghanaian, Eight Beninoise For Oil Theft by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 15, 2019
PetroDollax:

You are mad! I don’t blame you. Hunger n poverty have made all of you to be stvpid and foolish cool crass stvpidity from the headquarters of poverty. Nonsense! Stvpid goat
My comment pain you die cheesy Mad dog grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Navy Arrests Ghanaian, Eight Beninoise For Oil Theft by PetroDollax: 5:52pm On May 15, 2019
I don’t talk to mudder fuggerz fools n ediots cool Go and look for your mates, Kwasia! We all know nigeria is fvcked, but it’s not my fault,right? I advise you to get out of my sight right away,huh? Fuckeduppedness cool

Charelsz:
My comment pain you die cheesy Mad dog grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Navy Arrests Ghanaian, Eight Beninoise For Oil Theft by Nobody: 10:26am On May 16, 2019
Nanatrendy:
probably a nigerian with a Ghanaian passport.
you are trying so hard to paint Ghana in a good light, but deep down we all know you Ghanaians are worst than Devil.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Arrests Ghanaian, Eight Beninoise For Oil Theft by PetroDollax: 12:31pm On May 16, 2019
Ghanians are worse than devil? Can you prove it?

PrinceCharmings:
you are trying so hard to paint Ghana in a good light, but deep down we all know you Ghanaians are worst than Devil.

https://www.modernghana.com/news/

Re: Nigerian Navy Arrests Ghanaian, Eight Beninoise For Oil Theft by Nanatrendy(f): 5:58pm On May 16, 2019
PrinceCharmings:

a nigerian prostitute? Because they are all over ghana grin
Re: Nigerian Navy Arrests Ghanaian, Eight Beninoise For Oil Theft by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 16, 2019
Nanatrendy:
a nigerian prostitute? Because they are all over ghana grin
Yawns

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Arrests Ghanaian, Eight Beninoise For Oil Theft by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 16, 2019
Nanatrendy:
a nigerian prostitute? Because they are all over Ghana grin
The point is your useless Ghana priest is a fraud grin cheesy that's all that matters, you useless black ugly looking Ghanaian grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Arrests Ghanaian, Eight Beninoise For Oil Theft by chrisagyei: 7:41pm On May 16, 2019
Charelsz:
The point is your useless Ghana priest is a fraud grin cheesy that's all that matters, you useless black ugly looking Ghanaian grin grin grin
you this stupid poverty capital of the world zoo Boko haram myopic idiota of an afonja nitwit needs real manners.You call yourself a Ghana hater troll,then today you have met your metre.First tell me who the fuccck this first monkey citizen is and where it comes from

Re: Nigerian Navy Arrests Ghanaian, Eight Beninoise For Oil Theft by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 16, 2019
chrisagyei:
you this stupid poverty capital of the world zoo Boko haram myopic idiota of an afonja nitwit needs real manners.You call yourself a Ghana hater troll,then today you have met your metre.First tell me who the fuccck this first monkey citizen is and where it comes from
You are unworthy to lick my shlt you stupid useless, burnt ugly looking Ghana chimpanzee grin grin

Re: Nigerian Navy Arrests Ghanaian, Eight Beninoise For Oil Theft by Nanatrendy(f): 8:08pm On May 16, 2019
Charelsz:
Iyam still not handastanding tongue
Re: Nigerian Navy Arrests Ghanaian, Eight Beninoise For Oil Theft by chrisagyei: 8:29pm On May 16, 2019
Charelsz:
You are unworthy to lick my shlt you stupid useless, burnt ugly looking Ghana chimpanzee grin grin
hahahahahahahahaha,I see you shitty Nigerians have heard of me then,you really wish that's me,am now a mystery hahahahaha,you don't even have light,no water,your mother has been kidnapped,your whole brothers are yahoo scammers,your sister is an ashawo,Boko haram has invaded your village,Fulani herdsmen have burned down your village,your whole life is fucckked,idiot afonja
Re: Nigerian Navy Arrests Ghanaian, Eight Beninoise For Oil Theft by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 16, 2019
Nanatrendy:
Iyam still not handastanding tongue
You ignore PrinceCharmings mentions grin grin because he burst your useless lying black ugly looking dirty smelling Ghana ass grin grin

bloody Ghana Devil grin
Re: Nigerian Navy Arrests Ghanaian, Eight Beninoise For Oil Theft by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 16, 2019
chrisagyei:
[s]hahahahahahahahaha,I see you shitty Nigerians have heard of me then,you really wish that's me,am now a mystery hahahahaha,you don't even have light,no water,your mother has been kidnapped,your whole brothers are yahoo scammers,your sister is an ashawo,Boko haram has invaded your village,Fulani herdsmen have burned down your village,your whole life is fucckked,idiot afonja[/s]
what are you typing? you stupid Ape. from the republic of hot sun. grin grin

Re: Nigerian Navy Arrests Ghanaian, Eight Beninoise For Oil Theft by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 16, 2019
Up super falcon grin grin grin down ugly looking gorilla Ape like Ghana shemales. tongue

Re: Nigerian Navy Arrests Ghanaian, Eight Beninoise For Oil Theft by chrisagyei: 9:09pm On May 16, 2019
Charelsz:
what are you typing? you stupid Ape. from the republic of hot sun. grin grin
hahaha,I said you don't have light,your sister is an ashawo,your brother is a Yahoo scammer,your mother has been kidnapped in delta state,you are a jobless afonja youth and your father has been killed by a Fulani herdsman,in short,your miserable life and country Zoogeria is a zoo and a shitthole
Re: Nigerian Navy Arrests Ghanaian, Eight Beninoise For Oil Theft by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 16, 2019
chrisagyei:
hahaha,I said you don't have light,your sister is an ashawo,your brother is a Yahoo scammer,your mother has been kidnapped in delta state,you are a jobless afonja youth and your father has been killed by a Fulani herdsman,in short,your miserable life and country Zoogeria is a zoo and a shitthole
your father is a Sakawa criminal( internet fraudsters) idiot grin grin I guess your useless Mother has been kill by your Ghana fraudsters pastors. grin grin that's why you are here crying, telling me about your whole life history. grin grin

useless Monkey from a stupid Country kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Navy Arrests Ghanaian, Eight Beninoise For Oil Theft by chrisagyei: 9:19pm On May 16, 2019
Charelsz:

You ignore PrinceCharmings mentions grin grin because he burst your useless lying black ugly looking dirty smelling Ghana ass grin grin

bloody Ghana Devil grin
your ugly ashawo mother is the ugly bitch you Yahoo jobless afonja idiot from a zoo,blackout country and country sorry zoo full of darkness,do you have light in your zoo

Re: Nigerian Navy Arrests Ghanaian, Eight Beninoise For Oil Theft by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 16, 2019
chrisagyei:
your ugly ashawo mother is the ugly bitch you Yahoo jobless afonja idiot from a zoo,blackout country and country sorry zoo full of darkness,do you have light in your zoo
Your useless ugly looking bltch Mother was a Wh0re before she die remember grin grin she's wh0res herself just to feed you and your Sakawa father grin grin
in fact she die because off too much fvck. grin grin grin

No wonder a Monkey like you is celebrating Kim Kardashian The Wh0re.

cursed Monkey grin grin

Bye Felicia. grin grin

Re: Nigerian Navy Arrests Ghanaian, Eight Beninoise For Oil Theft by chrisagyei: 9:35pm On May 16, 2019
Charelsz:
your father is a Sakawa criminal( internet fraudsters) idiot grin grin I guess your useless Mother has been kill by your Ghana fraudsters pastors. grin grin that's why you are here crying, telling me about your whole life history. grin grin

useless Monkey from a stupid Country kiss kiss

hahahahahaha,a zoo Boko haram poverty capital citizen like like you talking about scamming.All scammers in Ghana and in the world are Nigerians,sorry zoogerians.10,000 Nigerians are rotting in our prisonss.Ritual country like you.Your useless pastors take all your money and buy private jets and promise you fake blessings whilst you'rthe poverty capital of the world.Occult and rituals is your trademark,idiot,your ashawo mother is dead by this time and your useless yahoo brother has been shot dead SARS,hahaha,ugly pig

Re: Nigerian Navy Arrests Ghanaian, Eight Beninoise For Oil Theft by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 16, 2019
chrisagyei:
hahahahahaha,a zoo Boko haram poverty capital citizen like like you talking about scamming.All scammers in Ghana and in the world are Nigerians,sorry zoogerians.10,000 Nigerians are rotting in our prisonss.Ritual country like you.Your useless pastors take all your money and buy private jets and promise you fake blessings whilst you'rthe poverty capital of the world.Occult and rituals is your trademark,idiot,your ashawo mother is dead by this time and your useless yahoo brother has been shot dead SARS,hahaha,ugly pig
This Ghana Sakawa criminal is trying so hard to consoles himself, i won't let you go that easy you bloody Ghana criminal grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Scijw5Ka83A

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rev. Elisha Numan Regains Freedom 15 Days After Kidnap / Incest! Man Keeps Daughter Captive For 24yrs / Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.