Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,669 members, 7,837,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (3048 Views)

The Worst State To Celebrate This December / Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- Pictures / ABIA STATE: Officially The Worst State In South East. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Ihedioha2019: 8:05am On May 15, 2019
Ok

10 Likes

Re: . by Asshurbanipall: 8:07am On May 15, 2019
B2mario please come oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by kurupt1: 8:08am On May 15, 2019
I agree 100% ,Abia is cursed.Abia past governors has been the worst in this country history......from orji uzor kalu to t.a orji

10 Likes

Re: . by tyup(m): 8:13am On May 15, 2019
Not only Abia the whole of igbo land is Cursed angry

Anyway the Question goes to Igbo people. If las las the North is to consider zoning power to the SE plz o what will you even come to do

7 Likes

Re: . by agbangam: 8:16am On May 15, 2019
Na wa oooooo cheesy grin cheesy....
Back to Back useless gofanors angry

2 Likes

Re: . by Stingman: 8:22am On May 15, 2019
tyup:
Not only Abia the whole of igbo land is Cursed angry

Anyway the Question goes to Igbo people. If las las the North is to consider zoning power to the SE plz o what will you even come to do

Don't you think its a madness to be shouting python dance up and down when the curse people want to leave the union of Nigeria, peacefully using referendum? Why would you kill yourself to retain cursed land? It would be good if you can check your sanity...

8 Likes

Re: . by QueenSekxy(f): 8:38am On May 15, 2019
Afonjalitic ewedureeden jobless man.
Why not face your cursed region or you think it's by using Ihedioha as a moniker.
Mumu boy.

1 Like

Re: . by tyup(m): 8:41am On May 15, 2019
Stingman:

Don't you think its a madness to be shouting python dance up and down when the curse people want to leave the union of Nigeria, peacefully using referendum? Why would you kill yourself to retain cursed land? It would be good if you can check your sanity...

That's not even my problem.....why co-erce The south south into joining you guys

why? is because you guys got nothing sad

1 Like

Re: . by Chef2000: 8:42am On May 15, 2019
Guy I just want to let you know that we are still on ground, do not provoke the sleeping LION.....

Guys pay no mind to the useless person that opened this thread, it's all lies.
Re: . by netpro(m): 8:42am On May 15, 2019
Our loud mouthed chest beating brothers over looked it all, collected kerosene and reelected the Governor.

They pounce on issues happening elsewhere.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by dimato: 8:44am On May 15, 2019
grin
Chef2000:
Guy I just want to let you know that we are still on ground, do not provoke the sleeping LION.....

Guys pay no mind to the useless person that opened this thread, it's all lies.
Re: . by netpro(m): 8:47am On May 15, 2019
Ihedioha2019:
Abia state is cursed. The state is yet to see a single development since 1999. Umuahia is a glorified village, Aba is a disgusting dilapidated filthy sewage pit toilet filled with bad roads and filth. I am from Abia state and i want a change in my state.

Nice aquarium and natural oasis.

4 Likes

Re: . by Bossjakande: 8:49am On May 15, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Why not face your cursed region or you think it's by using Ihedioha as a moniker.
Mumu boy.
why dis dear act matured and stop dis tribalism rubbish
Re: . by LazyGold(m): 9:24am On May 15, 2019
Beautiful scene, I love the scenery cheesy. This is Nature at its best
Re: . by Strikethem: 9:32am On May 15, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Mumu boy.
This one is in sifia pain. No easy to come from piggy habitat

3 Likes

Re: . by iluvdonjazzy: 9:33am On May 15, 2019
so na now you know say he be worst governor in Nigeria, common Yahaya Bello better pas am
Re: . by Strikethem: 9:34am On May 15, 2019
grin, this cannot be igboland. Igboland is developed than Birmingham lol

1 Like

Re: . by Arda1000(m): 9:48am On May 15, 2019
tyup:

That's not even my problem.....why co-erce The south south into joining you guys

will u shut up!
We Afonjanic South South group

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Stingman: 10:32am On May 15, 2019
tyup:

Using your logic...now that you have co-erce them...What do you have in terms of resources? You have Lagos-Ibadan new rail system and Abuja-Kaduna rail system..what did you give them that generate more than 80% of the money you spend Wicked people everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Xander85: 10:47am On May 15, 2019
tyup:

You people talk without thinking!

How will IPOB, Mazi Kanu or Biafra 'coerce' your so called south-south to join a new country? Tell me in practical terms how this will happen!

Another question: is your Nigeria coercing Biafrans/Igbos to be part of Nigeria....and if so, why doesn't this equally bother you?

Yet another question: i'm from your so called 'south-south', and i'm Igbo. In the event of say only Igbos leaving your country are you saying i should be forced to stay back in Nigeria because the likes of Gowon pushed me into your south-south in 1967?

1 Like

Re: . by Xander85: 10:53am On May 15, 2019
Stingman:

Using your logic...now that you have co-erce them...What do you have in terms of resources? You have Lagos-Ibadan new rail system and Abuja-Kaduna rail system..what did you give them that generate more than 80% of the money you spend Wicked people everywhere.

They're a self-centred, greedy and hateful people!

'One Nigeria' is all about how they can grab national resources and benefits to their own regions and people while denying Igbos same! They have a constitution and gov't policies/decisions aimed at sidelining, cheating and stealing from Igbos and other ethnicities in the eastern and Niger-delta regions while they gain advantages over us!
Re: . by Tomide007: 10:59am On May 15, 2019
His people voted him... Soo what's my own
Re: . by Nobody: 11:24am On May 15, 2019
Ihedioha2019:
Abia state is cursed. The state is yet to see a single development since 1999. Umuahia is a glorified village, Aba is a disgusting dilapidated filthy sewage pit toilet filled with bad roads and filth. I am from Abia state and i want a change in my state.

Where have you traveled to in Nigeria?
Re: . by Unbiased1: 11:32am On May 15, 2019
v

g
Re: . by Unbiased1: 11:32am On May 15, 2019
f

h
Re: . by Seetto: 11:48am On May 15, 2019
Umahi with little allocation is doing far better than abia state, abia people must stand up for their right, the past and present governor should be questioned how they have spent the state allocation..

3 Likes

Re: . by trueking: 12:25pm On May 15, 2019
I am not from Abia state, but each time I go to buy things from Aba shame dey catch me for them, I wonder if they are comfortable inside the filth.

1 Like

Re: . by Jokerman(m): 12:53pm On May 15, 2019
But ikpeANU is the best governor in Ngeria na... He gave us karosene grin

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 15, 2019
trueking:
I am not from Abia state, but each time I go to buy things from Aba shame dey catch me for them, I wonder if they are comfortable inside the filth.

Maybe that's why they call them pigs
cus I can't imagine igbo comfortably sitting and hustling in dirt

1 Like

Re: . by superlightning: 1:02pm On May 15, 2019
Ihedioha2019:

1. you are not from abia state.

2. your village is cursed.

3. it's not by force for APC or APGA to rule abia state.

4. posting old (and even non-abia) pictures won't help your pathetic life.

5. if abia isn't important, nobody will talk about it.

6. My abia state rocks in education and commerce. it is also improving in road infrastructure.

7. leave abia and face your useless state.

1 Like

Re: . by superlightning: 1:12pm On May 15, 2019
whether jamb, waec, neco, we tower above the losers hating on abia.

abia isn't there yet, we have more state roads to renovate, more salaries to pay and more jobs to create. but we aren't doing badly when compared to most states in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shiites: Court To Hear Suit Challenging Proscription September 11 / Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo & His Baby Mama / Could This Be True? Dangote Owning A Nairaland Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.