Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,547 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti (30140 Views)

4 Bedroom Bungalow With Pent House design / Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London / Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow @kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 11:35pm On May 15, 2019
All thanks to God for the privilege this time.
I will be uploading Construction images starting from the 3D Visualization to the completion.

We are putting in a Dioritestructures limited IN AN IN-STYLES DIMENSIONS @ADO-EKITI

You are all welcome as we all learn together this time again.

MODELED BY GLAMADOT(also on Nairaland)

DIORITESTRUCTURES LIMITED, is based in Lekki - Lagos, Nigeria. Its existence is with a strong vision to ensure that every client's dream becomes a beautiful reality.
Dioritestructures is a fast growing design and construction firm with personalities that 'best' can't beat. Young, innovative, intelligent, smart and passionate are these personalities with expertise in the firm. Dioritestructures has some amazing units within the firm: Teams of Architects, Structural engineers, Quantity surveyors, Mechanical engineers, Electrical engineers, Project managers among others....

Dioritestructures is a wide firm with a unique building visualization, interior mind-blowing works, alongside with neat and excellent construction services; right from the starting point (sketch stage) when we start to make a reality out of a dream to the point when the dream become a reality and the client's door key is been delivered.

We comprise a team of:
*Architects
*Civil/Structural Engineers
*Electrical Engineers
*Mechanical Engineers
*Quantity Surveyors
*Project Managers etc.

What we offer;
We do all Kinds of Building Designs & Construction Services ranging from:
*Architectural Designs
*3D visualization
*Structural Designs & Detailing
*Bill of Quantity
*Quality Control
*Construction Planning, Execution & Management & all other Related services

We offer the following as well;

*Innovative Designs
*Quality Assurance/Control
*Cost efficiency
*Safety of Structure to serve it's lifetime
*Resource Management
*Top-notch Services
* And other related services.

We even provide your Project duration for you with a Gantt chat showing resource allocations all in line with relevant Queuing theory. We will Definitely give your Property that Unique quality that gives it that class that you surely deserve. We have many more to offer you than these.

Where to reach us
WhatsApp/Call: +234-810-045-2977(WhatsApp)
Email: obed.toluwase@gmail or dioritestructureslimited@gmail.com
Site; www.dioritestructures..com

https:///send?phone=2348100452977

https://www.nairaland.com/5004350/diorite-structures-contemporary-designs#75440590

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 11:38pm On May 15, 2019
We welcome everyone and also the Moderator for property section
mufutau55
Other professional Smarthomes spyper880 bixton ihebrooke darenyx among others.
Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 11:41pm On May 15, 2019
What we are achieving by God's Grace.
Takes good hands to handle good works
grin
The 3Ds of the Building

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 11:45pm On May 15, 2019
Some justice to the 3d printing

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 11:47pm On May 15, 2019
To link with Abeokuta work here is the link.
https://www.nairaland.com/4766518/construction-4bedroom-duplex-bq-abeokuta
.Thanks for following.
Questions will be attended to and contributions are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by mufutau55(m): 1:12am On May 16, 2019
Wow! You are in my hometown. This is a very nice 3D.
I am really going to follow this o. I got couple of plots in that town that I may need something like this in future. Thank you.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 6:23am On May 16, 2019
mufutau55:
Wow! Your are in my hometown. This is a very nice 3D.
I am really going to follow this o. I got couple of plots in that town that I may need something like this in future. Thank you.

Hajji M.
Wow! I never knew oga mi
You town has a lot of Bush meats and correct pounded yam grin
Thanks for following.
Questions will be attended to and contributions too are 100% welcome.

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 9:43am On May 16, 2019
The terrain challenge, existing works and sloppy area.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 9:45am On May 16, 2019
Getting planks for site storage

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Hum2020: 12:43pm On May 16, 2019
Timtol congregation what a nice location to put up this beautiful building if i may ask how much is this project going for thanks for your response

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 1:30pm On May 16, 2019
Hum2020:
Timtol congregation what a nice location to put up this beautiful building if i may ask how much is this project going for thanks for your response
Thank you sir.
Estimated cost for only carcass; 15.536m( 15,536 000)

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by mufutau55(m): 3:35pm On May 16, 2019
Timtol:

Wow! I never knew oga mi
You town has a lot of Bush meats and correct pounded yam grin
Thanks for following.
Questions will be attended to and contributions too are 100% welcome.

Thank you Oga mi. Actually, it's my wife town... but since I don get Chieftancy Title there, it don become my home too.
Nah Ekiti be home of Pounded Yam now.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 6:00pm On May 16, 2019
mufutau55:

Thank you Oga mi. Actually, it's my wife town... but since I don get Chieftancy Title there, it don become my home too.
Nah Ekiti be home of Pounded Yam now.

Hajji M.
Wow! grin grin
Boss!
Lol, they made us feel at home grin

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 6:02pm On May 16, 2019
Will update the thread tonight.
Thanks

Breaking new grounds isn't a joke honestly but must face the challenge not flee grin
Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 8:12pm On May 16, 2019
These blocks are hell strong and hard

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 8:14pm On May 16, 2019
In the absence of theodolite we have to use this means to get the height for the ground level with the sloppy area(back) to determine the depth to dig.

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 8:17pm On May 16, 2019

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 8:19pm On May 16, 2019
Two good heads are always good than one

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 8:20pm On May 16, 2019
Site storage working on it as fast as we can

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 8:22pm On May 16, 2019
Profiling done

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Agbaletu: 9:44pm On May 16, 2019
Following...I have some plots in this city.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 9:52pm On May 16, 2019
Agbaletu:
Following...I have some plots in this city.
Wow! That's great.. Good to know Sir.
Will like to build your dream home for you too here grin
Thanks for following

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Hum2020: 6:12am On May 17, 2019
Timtol what is the size of this land

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 6:29am On May 17, 2019
Hum2020:
Timtol what is the size of this land
Corner piece plot of {43.3*42.34*40.9*40.65m}

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Hum2020: 7:48am On May 17, 2019
Thanks for your responses this is more than 2plot of land

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 7:51am On May 17, 2019
Hum2020:
Thanks for your responses this is more than 2plot of land
Yh! It's a big plot and such a building is best for this plot.
Building external dimensions: 19.475m by 22.075m
Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 7:14pm On May 17, 2019
Site storage completed

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 7:16pm On May 17, 2019
Setting out completed

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 7:17pm On May 17, 2019
We break ground at last, took us a longer time than expected.
Moving gradually

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 6:35am On May 18, 2019
All services @an affordable price.

CONTACT INFO;
+234-810-045-2977(whatsapp)
+234-812-716-7275(other)

dioritestructureslimited@gmail.com
obed.toluwase@gmail.com

SITE
www.dioritestructures..com

Unrivaled Quality services

For top notch and crazy and latest architecture technology.
For your architectural and structural drawings you can DM the information above.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 12:59pm On May 18, 2019
Packing of granites and plaster sand from within the profile.
We met all these maybe actually for the existing foundation so we have to pack it out

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti by Timtol(m): 1:01pm On May 18, 2019
This soil is filled with stones
Progress in digging of the trenches

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Bitter Experience Of A Landlord Whose Tenants Refused To Pay 3 Yrs Rent Or Quit / Novare Tenants Get 4-Month Free Rent In Abuja And Lagos / Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.