Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) (55003 Views)

Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work / "She Who Has No Chill Button" - Toke Makinwa Stuns Extremely In New Photos / Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by fasho01(m): 9:33am On May 16, 2019
Omnifamous:

bro,abeg which APP u dey use for dis breaking news pics.
Lol.. 'Break your own news'. It's on Play Store
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by softwerk(f): 9:37am On May 16, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Just look how empty and rough the other end of the bed is. She could, by now, be resting her big head on his shoulders.

There is nothing worse for a woman who already has a taste of the thrills and excitement of waking beside a hubby every morning and no longer does. Ask divorcees and widow/er. It is one journey in memory lane they would rather avoid.

To my fellow men, it is your duty to bring love home and the duty of the woman to incubate and multiply it. Just as you cannot expect to eat what has not been provided, so also you can get love in abundance when you have not given it to her. A woman by nature is a receiver, an incubator, reciprocator, and a multiplier. Evidence is found in sex, childbirth, structure of the reproductive organs, abilities in business and the power to return love in excess proportion.

Written words will no permit me to explain in great details how to bring love home and present it to her to start the process. However, it is in my belief that a man holds the greatest part in the work to attain a fine union.

Richdad

Well said!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On May 16, 2019
Chicagoesontop:
Una sure say this pikin well at all ?

grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by incogni2o: 9:39am On May 16, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Just look how empty and rough the other end of the bed is. She could, by now, be resting her big head on his shoulders.

There is nothing worse for a woman who already has a taste of the thrills and excitement of waking beside a hubby every morning and no longer does. Ask divorcees and widow/er. It is one journey in memory lane they would rather avoid.

To my fellow men, it is your duty to bring love home and the duty of the woman to incubate and multiply it. Just as you cannot expect to eat what has not been provided, so also you can get love in abundance when you have not given it to her. A woman by nature is a receiver, an incubator, reciprocator, and a multiplier. Evidence is found in sex, childbirth, structure of the reproductive organs, abilities in business and the power to return love in excess proportion.

Written words will no permit me to explain in great details how to bring love home and present it to her to start the process. It is in my belief that a man holds the greatest part in the work to attain a fine union.

Richdad

I always thought it was the lady
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On May 16, 2019
post=78431139:
If u like take head sleep and put leg for up, Na ur wahala be dat Toto decay!

Toto decay grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by owila4luv(m): 9:43am On May 16, 2019
i no say na bobrisky snap this pix after overnight knacking with hard drugs
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On May 16, 2019
Omnifamous:

bro,abeg which APP u dey use for dis breaking news pics.

Go to the website breakyourownnews.com
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by laughitall(m): 9:46am On May 16, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

There is nothing worse for a woman who already had a taste of the thrills and excitement of waking beside a hubby every morning and no longer does. Ask divorcees and widow/er. It is one journey in memory lane they would rather avoid.

Written words will no permit me to explain in great details how to bring love home and present it to her to start the process. However, it is in my belief that a man holds the greatest part in the work to attain a fine union.

Richdad
richdad nuthead
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by fortunechy(m): 9:49am On May 16, 2019
Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen and bandit....if u are looking for who to kidnap, plz come and kidnap this uselessly insane girly
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by 001spice: 9:52am On May 16, 2019
I've hardly seen female celebrity especially in this part of the world being real. Imagine dis 1 so u dey wear make up to sleep. Akamu na em full dis 1 head.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On May 16, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

There is nothing worse for a woman who already had a taste of the thrills and excitement of waking beside a hubby every morning and no longer does. Ask divorcees and widow/er. It is one journey in memory lane they would rather avoid.

Richdad

You said: "Written words will no permit me to explain in great details how to bring love home and present it to her to start the process. However, it is in my belief that a man holds the greatest part in the work to attain a fine union."

Are you now wiser than King Solomon in Proverbs who said that "A wise woman builds her home while a foolish woman scatters it"?

Again, I. Thia Tonto context, do you think and believe that Churchill failed the marriage?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by Victorisoni3(m): 10:00am On May 16, 2019
superlanny:
Walahi, bobrisky is doing a wonderful job in servicing Tonto dick-eh , because the only way woman can be this dumb and stupid is if, the rod of an ugly afonja confused human beans is ramming you without immediate consequence. I wish both of them well tho, make he sha no give am belle.
Bob risky way don cut eim dick
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by franklingud(m): 10:06am On May 16, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen of nairaland please don't mind tonto dike.
This is what happens when a girl that is born and brought up in coal camp Enugu becomes a star.

Enugu girls are very timid set of people...
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by greggng: 10:07am On May 16, 2019
I fear for her cos all the time she is enhancing her body via surgery...I only hope she doesn't end up like Stella ...
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by freethinker420(m): 10:10am On May 16, 2019
wtf would U sleep with make up!!!...no be craze
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:12am On May 16, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad
Marry me cry
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by Duru009(m): 10:13am On May 16, 2019
kiddkash:
give her time she will come and start begging nigerians to 4give her and asking churchill to take her back

Exactly what's on my mond .

Soon, very soon.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On May 16, 2019
hmm i like controversy around this lady, she would be good for marketing....
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by boomssey(f): 10:24am On May 16, 2019
This is what happens when the man in your life is so good in bed but decides to leave u for something better.shes dick starved and it's really affecting her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by Eteo: 10:32am On May 16, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad

Go take two bottles of heineken and peppersoup from iya Basira, i will pay.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by DonCandido(f): 10:37am On May 16, 2019
13ShadesOfMay:
I'm really starting to believe that Tonto dike suffering from bipolar disorder.

No, not really, She is in fact HONEY-DICKING the ex husband! Geeez!

She is pressing his pressure points to get him into the saddle and thoroughly PU**Y WHIP him.

This is a back and forth mating ritual. Tonto's direct and non verbal response to the recent "tireless machine" tweet of Churchill.

After all Andre needs a little SISTER and her biological time is ticking away....AUDIBLY.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by Hoodbilonia: 10:48am On May 16, 2019
I cant imagine the stinky smell from her pekus
Yuck
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by mallamu: 10:56am On May 16, 2019
she no well my guy/Na my causin
Chicagoesontop:

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by Lanruze: 10:58am On May 16, 2019
Check out the first picture.....

Her eyes are bloodshot, she should slowdown on her usage of drugs....

Its becoming obvious that she is being affected negatively by her use of drugs .. Bipolar tendencies and chronic depression is evident in her character.

Slow down on drugs babe and get a life....Tonto, kindly visit a psychiatrist or a counselor before the case goes extreme into full blown insanity

On the other hand, her family members are wicked, very wicked. They are behaving as if they are entertained by her show ....

Please #tontorehab# should be pushed by media people. She needs help..
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by mokkalu1(m): 11:01am On May 16, 2019
Chicagoesontop:
Unlikely!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by sunkieisland(m): 11:03am On May 16, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad

In summary, churchhill failed his marriage

Because Tonto is product of what he brought home

grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by eyizlive(m): 11:04am On May 16, 2019
I just like this girl for being stupid.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by GEEBITE: 11:22am On May 16, 2019
What a scrawny and rough body in the first picture(not edited).Not appealing at all.
danieljoel759:
The Nigerian famous Actress, Tonto Dike shared new photos of herself before bed. She captioned it "How I sleep knowing that I ain't gat no chills!!"

See photos...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/05/how-i-sleep-knowing-i-gat-no-chill.html

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 11:32am On May 16, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad

Nice speech. However, motivational speech like this will not work if the foundation is based on wrong premise. It's A waste of time when money or status form the foundation of the union. Forget it, they must separate. Ko le wek.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) by thunderbabs: 11:44am On May 16, 2019
She dey mad. She dey do make up go bed? Werey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stefflon Don Massages Burna Boy Inside Plane As Both Return To New York (Pics) / Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask / Davido Reacts To Don Jazzy's Impregnating A Girl Twitter Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.