Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:51 PM

Tochi Grace Wazobia FM OAP Shares Her Story Of How She Overcame Depression - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tochi Grace Wazobia FM OAP Shares Her Story Of How She Overcame Depression (576 Views)

Cool FM OAP, Dotun Shares Photos Of His Newly Acquired Duplex In Lagos / Simi Reacts To Video Of City FM OAP Mocking Female Artistes / I had always suspected the church, my gf was also an usher'- Fresh Fm OAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tochi Grace Wazobia FM OAP Shares Her Story Of How She Overcame Depression by igist247: 12:38am On May 17, 2019
Depression in recent times has caused many to take their own life and the rate of suicide has been on the rise with cases linked to it.

Cases of depression leading to suicide has been a major headlines on the news globally with new cases recorded almost daily.

On Air Personality, Tochi Grace, has taken to Facebook to reveal how she battled depression right from growing up as a child up to being an adult.

Her story touches the heart and also is inspiring!

Read below!

#Depression
If depression was a journey, I took that route, if it was a destination, I once lived there.. However, I chose to leave and I left for Good. ����

Starting from Childhood, I knew depression. I did well in English and Spelling and performed poorly in Maths..So my Teacher in SureWay Montessori School, PH..Will describe me as dumb, dondi, flog me and verbally abuse me. It affected my self-esteem. Its painful..I felt not good enough, fear of going to school, couldn’t tell my parents. �

Now to family, my Dad, Mom and Mom’s Family had issues..Every now and then threats of “I’m Leaving”. The Fear /Deep cut pain of suffering a broken home..I thought of dying self, as the only child if they don’t reconcile…��

Another Depressing time was when I lost My Mom after begging God to spare her life. �
I was the only child, so we were so close, at Secondary School JSS, I still suck her breast and crawl into her arms to sleep at night. My world came crashing. ��������

continue here: https://www.igist247.com/2019/05/tochi-grace-wazobia-fm-oap-shares-her-story-of-how-she-overcame-depression/

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Expert, Blessing Okoro Shows Off Her Mansion As She Clock 30 / Actor Gideon Okeke and wife expecting a baby (photos) / Couple Weds, Welcomes A Set Of Twins Within A Year Of Meeting On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.