Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Geologists And Mining Engrs: Let's Talk Here - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Geologists And Mining Engrs: Let's Talk Here (31240 Views)

Career Opportunity For Engineers And Geologists - Pdms 12.1 Training At Megatek / Oil & Gas Opportunities In Canada(for Petroleum Engrs, Geologists,mining Engrs) / Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Geologists And Mining Engrs: Let's Talk Here by oluwabi4real: 12:19am On Oct 30, 2015
i need someone that can teach me petrel and oasis software
Re: Geologists And Mining Engrs: Let's Talk Here by Ezegozie(m): 6:50am On Oct 30, 2015
I can teach you petrel and also give you well data for your practice, give you also the e-textbooks I was given by my master, and also give you my notebook which I used to learn petrel for you to photocopy.
I currently serve in Akwaibom state and I learnt petrel while waiting for my service.
If you are interested, send me a private mail
Re: Geologists And Mining Engrs: Let's Talk Here by GiggsTk(m): 1:16am On Nov 05, 2015
I'm surprised at the fact that I can't seem to find mining Engineers on this thread or even on this forum! Please, what's happening?
If you are a mining professional, please do come forth and spare us aspiring ones the fear created by the vacuum of your absence
Re: Geologists And Mining Engrs: Let's Talk Here by goodysnoopy: 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ezegozie:
I can teach you petrel and also give you well data for your practice, give you also the e-textbooks I was given by my master, and also give you my notebook which I used to learn petrel for you to photocopy.
I currently serve in Akwaibom state and I learnt petrel while waiting for my service.
If you are interested, send me a private mail

My mail. Taiwogoody@gmail.com
Re: Geologists And Mining Engrs: Let's Talk Here by Saryea83: 10:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
GiggsTk:
I'm surprised at the fact that I can't seem to find mining Engineers on this thread or even on this forum! Please, what's happening?
If you are a mining professional, please do come forth and spare us aspiring ones the fear created by the vacuum of your absence

Am here boss! Just getting into mining. First I had just finished special training on exploration workflow using mapinfo. i.e GIS for Geoscientist still doing finishing touching and dusting my CV for mining industry. At least I can competently Digitize a Geologic map with full interpretation.
Boss good to hear that someone like u is on this thread. Mining all the way
Re: Geologists And Mining Engrs: Let's Talk Here by sasquareT(m): 7:37am On Nov 20, 2015
Saryea83:

Am here boss! Just getting into mining. First I had just finished special training on exploration workflow using mapinfo. i.e GIS for Geoscientist still doing finishing touching and dusting my CV for mining industry. At least I can competently Digitize a Geologic map with full interpretation.

Nice to have u on board boss
Pls how did the training cost and how were did you do yours plus wat is d duration sir
Re: Geologists And Mining Engrs: Let's Talk Here by Saryea83: 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
sasquareT:

Nice to have u on board boss
Pls how did the training cost and how were did you do yours plus wat is d duration sir

The training cost was just 60k in Lagos but based on the feedback I gave to the trainer which he is working with now, he could come to your location if U're up to 4 persons. Duration is just 3 days, it was quite intensive that I consolidated on the third day producing about 7 Geologic maps, and also map of my data location I collected my self. Let me know if you need it to give his contact. Am in Abuja incase incase u need more details
Re: Geologists And Mining Engrs: Let's Talk Here by mosexyl(f): 10:53am On Dec 05, 2015
Avm enjoying this thread. Pls I need s1 who can help me out in my geochemical analysis interpretation. contact me pls nd letz talk better 08070843505
Re: Geologists And Mining Engrs: Let's Talk Here by ayoodunayo7: 11:28am On Dec 05, 2015
fullmoon:
I work as a Geologist in a Chinese company with headquarter in Kaduna and branches in many states. Our department is involved in water supply services: geotechnical investigation, geophysical survey to locate ground water, borehole drilling, construction of reservoir, pipeline etc. Also, I have my own firm. If you are in need of any of the following services: geophysical survey for groundwater, borehole drilling, pump testing, pump installation, construction of steel tanks, dont hesitate to contact me on 08035995819
where in kaduna sir .i am a student of applied geophysics currently looking for where to do my Industrial Training
Re: Geologists And Mining Engrs: Let's Talk Here by Ekene81: 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
Good day Guys

There are petroleum geoscience training programs(Short courses and Diploma program) available at reduced costs in Gbagada, Lagos.
you can call 09080278616 for info.
Re: Geologists And Mining Engrs: Let's Talk Here by PetroPlays: 10:46am On Feb 20, 2016
PetroPlays International is an Indigenous Upstream Training and Research Development Company that provides world-class graduate and post-graduate geoscience exploration & production continuing education skill solutions for human capacity building in the Nigerian petroleum industry. Based in Lagos- Nigeria, our vision is to make world-class continuing education available to everyone, including aspiring professionals, young professionals and professionals in the oil and gas sector at an affordable cost.

When “Preparation” meets Opportunity, “Success” is inevitable
“Success comes with Discipline and Training”

We have training centers in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja.

The Training Schedule Brochure is a projection of all our courses that will help add value to your career and also help plan your training for the year.

See LAGOS AND PORT HARCOURT ADVERT BELOW

Click on the Links Below.....

PetroPlays International Training Brochure for Jan - June, 2016.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9TIMaoKlgjrWmpJc2F6NC1RVWM/view?usp=sharing

PetroPlays International Training Picture Slide Videos for all our courses in 2015.
https://www.facebook.com/petroplaysinternational/videos/531712050327825/?pnref=story

For more information/enquiries on how to register: Visit our office, or Send a mail training@petroplays.com or petroplaysinternational@gmail.com or Call any of these Phone Numbers: 0809-990-7354, 0816-920-2093, and 0909-837-0495

Add/Like our Facebook Page/ LinkedIn Page: PetroPlays International and website: www.petroplays.com for more training updates.
Add us on BBM: 24DC0F85, WhatsApp: 0816-920-2093

Re: Geologists And Mining Engrs: Let's Talk Here by streetzdreamz(m): 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
Saryea83:

The training cost was just 60k in Lagos but based on the feedback I gave to the trainer which he is working with now, he could come to your location if U're up to 4 persons. Duration is just 3 days, it was quite intensive that I consolidated on the third day producing about 7 Geologic maps, and also map of my data location I collected my self. Let me know if you need it to give his contact. Am in Abuja incase incase u need more details
almost every geologist on this thread is neck deep in oil and gas,seismic, petrel and all that, never a fan of the oil and gas industry, how can I contact you bro?? need a lot of insights about the mining industry.
Re: Geologists And Mining Engrs: Let's Talk Here by EngrBouss(m): 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
Specialize in the use of computer software particular to your field or what you wish to be proficient in. Check https://www.nairaland.com/engrbouss/topics for more details or call/WhatsApp me on 07087210933. Have a great week.

Re: Geologists And Mining Engrs: Let's Talk Here by swizmony(m): 8:11am On Apr 20, 2017
Saryea83:

Boss good morning. Plz I am interested in going into mining but I lack the basic skills needed. I would appreciate it if I get the opportunity for training on exploration especially mining. I would gladly need u as a mentor. My phone number is 07030410005. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Keke Napep Driver Returns N582,400 Forgotten By Female Trader (Photo) / Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu / IGP Orders Probe Of The Sack Of Unmarried Pregnant Policewoman In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.