Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... (31584 Views)

Is My Job A Scam!!!!? / 5 Occupations That Receive The Highest Number Of Insults In Nigeria / Ever Resigned From A New Job A Month Or Less? Share Your Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
Tiwatope's dad wanted to know what Twitter Nigeria will do if they had a new job that pays N850k a month but comes with a boss that insults and calls you names.

The replies he got are more than wonderful. lol. Read below:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/check-out-these-hilarious-replies-by.html

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
more

1 Share

Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by BlackDBagba: 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
undecided
Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2017
i will help him hire someone who will remind,teach and make sures he always insults me

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by midolian(m): 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2017
The day he forgets to insult me, I will remind him sef..

Nothing must happen to my 850k!

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by carzola(m): 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2017
Those insults are better than some of the blessing this pastors say they are praying for you.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by derrick333(m): 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
carzola:
Those insults are better than some of the blessing this pastors say they are praying for you.
. my brother insult with 800k beter pass any prayers with out cash

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by UDbester(m): 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
i will employ him even in my house to continue the insult

4 Likes

Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by ScotsReferendum: 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
None of them plan to open a business after 5years in order to escape the insults

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by decatalyst(m): 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
Why should I get angry when aiye is not worrying me ke!

I know the back to back insult are a blessing to my bank account so nah to dance like this after the morning insult grin grin

17 Likes

Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by UDbester(m): 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
ScotsReferendum:
None of them plan to open a business after 5years in order to escape the insults

bros. with that amount of money, the only business am gonna do to escape the insult would be to record the insult and still play it after retirement.

do you know how many insult JESUS received? yet he still went ahead to die for those who insulted him for them to be saved.

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by marshalcarter: 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
nna eeh....abeg...make everybody dey join insult me abeg

3 Likes

Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by psucc(m): 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
I will quickly write to Oxford university press to change the meaning of insult to cash mill.

8 Likes

Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by GoldenJAT(m): 10:45pm On Jan 02, 2017
just ORDINARY INSULT?ORDINARY....bring on d insult jare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by cee001(m): 11:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
grin
Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by acenazt: 11:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
See talk oboi I go build department and faculty of insult and speech for any university. Go NUC beg Dem to accredit the course. Employ one old Yoruba lady,godons,bovi etc as lecturers. Give my boss admission

9 Likes

Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by Richy4(m): 11:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
Can people actually stay in that kinda job for real or just kidding?

2 Likes

Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by MedicalSamwise(m): 11:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
Lol @ "collecting insult is my hubby" grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by luscioustrish(f): 12:21am On Jan 03, 2017
cheesy
This is so funny grin
Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:36am On Jan 03, 2017
lol.. I will take the Job...and insult myself whenever he insults me.

Boss: You are so foolish and useless for forgetting to send that email. Big fool.

Me: Yes Boss, U are right. Foolishness and Stupidity are in my blood.

Boss: Really? Ode Oshi.

Me: Washere Boss grin

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by angelTI(f): 1:35am On Jan 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Nigerians are hilariously hilarious cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by figoperch: 5:56am On Jan 03, 2017
decatalyst:
Why should I get angry when aiye is not worrying me ke!

I know the back to back insult are a blessing to my bank account so nah to dance like this after the morning insult grin grin

Osho babaaaaa see BALLS mehn

3 Likes

Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by saxwizard(m): 5:59am On Jan 03, 2017
The quest for making money chai.....naija which way? ....those comment are hilarious

1 Like

Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by eipreel(f): 6:02am On Jan 03, 2017
grin grin Nigerians got no chill grin grin

Insult dey learn work where recession dey undecided

2 Likes

Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by maxwell767(m): 6:14am On Jan 03, 2017
PLs where is the company located.. I need to see the boss so that he can hire me... Insult and 850k... My God!

Is better than sitting at home doing nothing and get insulted.. Pls I need that coy's address embarassed

9 Likes

Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by MilesLamar(m): 7:31am On Jan 03, 2017
angry I will be the one to remind him everyday like " sir you have not insult me today "

8 Likes

Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 03, 2017
best reply

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by Adeoba10(m): 7:49am On Jan 03, 2017
OmGod grin grin... To be sincere, most people will endure it for some months, those with thick skin will continue with the work, but the fragile ones will transfer the aggression to danfo driver on their way back home, or Salisu d gateman or their wife.... That's when you will hear them saying "Can't you SMELL that am on my way home"

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by Rapmoney(m): 7:53am On Jan 03, 2017
Gush! Funny replies!!! grin

1 Like

Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by Kelklein(m): 7:55am On Jan 03, 2017
Someone said they will draft more insult & forward to his email incase he gets complacent

People no go ki me

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Living And Working In Lagos Vs. Living And Working In Port Harcourt / HND Accountancy Vs BSc Accounting / Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.