Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,013 members, 7,841,864 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" (59180 Views)

Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" / Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko / Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by J2381: 9:08am On May 17, 2019
What is this idiot saying?
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by Nobody: 9:08am On May 17, 2019
OKorowanta:
To know the man is now a senator calls for concern.
Delta north senatorial district,I pity una.
Dem go use una money buy private jet for Regina..

one aunty of mine who stAYS in ondo was celebrating nwaoboshi loss and i was like is she ok
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by Dangerousboy(m): 9:10am On May 17, 2019
Imoh555:
Local man wants to have sex with a billionaires daughter ... Some body help me with the news headline meme
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by candygist: 9:11am On May 17, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

No mind Nigerians, na Nigerians mumu pass for the whole world. Sophisticated mumus. Na Nigerians go get all certificate of this world, blow big grammar, analyses economy and politics from morning till evening but yet still dull to the real thing that should be done. Let dem continue trolling celebrities up and down on Twitter, twerking on IG, tribal fight on NL and all other irrelevances while these old vulturous politicians keep sucking their present and future.

If all youth unite and use social media power to launch onslaught and attack on all these evil people, things would have gone far better. Nigeria is the way it is, not only because of the leaders but because the people allow it. Freedom doesn't come easy. You fight for it.

Freaking shiit hole.

Why social media. Have you seen any country that become grate trough social media? Go read about the Asian tigers and or sort of revolution that took place around the world. My problem with these country is that we are very powerful on social media but in real life we are Cowards

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by Paulo3ree(m): 9:11am On May 17, 2019
Abeg SHIFT
Let us leave him sef

Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by tesppidd: 9:11am On May 17, 2019
roundman:
That's her prerogative and we are not in the place to judge her, many of us making noise here are just plain hypocrite's that will jump on this opportunity if it arises mind you i did not say all of us, we don't have the right to judge her,please let her be. How old was celine dion and how old was her husband when they got married? Please allow the young woman be.
Are you blind?

Or do you lack comprehension?

Sorry for being rude but did I mention Regina in the post I made?

I did not even mention the name Regina talkess of judge her!

Let me repeat what I said;

"Ned will never allow his own 22 year old girl to marry a 60 year old man."

This is what I said!
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by SocialJustice: 9:13am On May 17, 2019
OKorowanta:
Name 1 single responsible politician in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by roundman: 9:18am On May 17, 2019
tesppidd:
Are you blind?

Or do you lack comprehension?

Sorry for being rude but did I mention Regina in the post I made?

I did not even mention the name Regina talkess of judge her!

Let me repeat what I said;I

"Ned will never allow his own 22 year old girl to marry a 60 year old man."

This is what I said!
If i was blind i won't be chatting or talking with you here, like i told you it's her prerogative and the topic was about her... So it's her we are discussing... There no need to be rude or insultive with one another we are only sharing opinions. Thank you.
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by davibid: 9:20am On May 17, 2019
G
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 9:22am On May 17, 2019
kenddys:

one aunty of mine who stAYS in ondo was celebrating nwaoboshi loss and i was like is she ok

A nigga once said:Why won't she celebrate
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by AllenSpencer: 9:22am On May 17, 2019
A Ned will never allow a 60 year old man marry his daughter

He has money and even though not enlightened, He will never his age mate marry even his 30 year old daughter. Same reason cultist will never allow their loved ones join the game

He will never accept.
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by Nobody: 9:25am On May 17, 2019
candygist:

Why social media. Have you seen any country that become grate trough social media? Go read about the Asian tigers and or sort of revolution that took place around the world. My problem with these country is that we are very powerful on social media but in real life we are Cowards

Don't start another analysis again just like i said in my post, same thing you repeating. You people like quoting and quoting history and blowing grammar to no avail. At least we can start from somewhere, not everybody can go and riot but all youth has access to social media. If we start from easy social media, it can gradually graduate to serious live protest. And even, who tells u advanced country don't use social media in recent times for revolution?
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by oshiokpu(m): 9:26am On May 17, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

No mind Nigerians, na Nigerians mumu pass for the whole world. Sophisticated mumus. Na Nigerians go get all certificate of this world, blow big grammar, analyses economy and politics from morning till evening but yet still dull to the real thing that should be done. Let dem continue trolling celebrities up and down on Twitter, twerking on IG, tribal fight on NL and all other irrelevances while these old vulturous politicians keep sucking their present and future.

If all youth unite and use social media power to launch onslaught and attack on all these evil people, things would have gone far better. Nigeria is the way it is, not only because of the leaders but because the people allow it. Freedom doesn't come easy. You fight for it.

Freaking shiit hole.
Bros abeg, What is evil about a man marrying a wife? The youths should unite to attack a man who married a wife?
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by Nobody: 9:26am On May 17, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Freaking shiit hole.

My brother let me educate you a little bit
Fela used something as powerful as music,not just any music but one which spread gloabally to talk about the ills of government as at then,I refer you to listen to "beasts of no nation".

He is one of the most revered freedom fighters in the world and did that change a thing? No

He succeeded in receiving only multiple arrests and beatings,Now till date many more have cried against the Nigerian state of affairs and many more will still cry

I for one resent what the leaders have turned our great nation into,but no amount of social media activism by myself,yourself and the youths will change the status quo.

1. Nigeria may only be bettered by an actual revolution(some people's opinion)
2. People are hungry and striving to survive,you can't be an activist when you don't have food for yourself or your family.
3. Nigerians use comedy and fixation on irrelevancies to filter the pain of their current reality.
4. Social media power in Africa is almost non-existent
5. Work your way out of this country,for the sake of your future generations
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by Nobody: 9:28am On May 17, 2019
Urhobokwaleboy:

A nigga once said:Why won't she celebrate

i guess a nigga is mad to celebrate
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by candygist: 9:30am On May 17, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Don't start another analysis again just like i said in my post, same thing you repeating. You people like quoting and quoting history and blowing grammar to no avail. At least we can start from somewhere, not everybody can go and riot but all youth has access to social media. If we start from easy social media, it can gradually graduate to serious live protest. And even, who tells use advanced country don't u social media in recent times for revolution?

All the rants we've been ranting on social media where as it lead us to ? No dey waste your time.
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by roundman: 9:31am On May 17, 2019
oshiokpu:
Bros abeg, What is evil about a man marrying a wife? The youths should unite to attack a man who married a wife?
They are married and the girl is happy flaunting benz all over the place when i still dey try gather my money for Avalon to complete, i nor know why i go dey take paracetamol for another person headache.
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by Richmondofficia(m): 9:33am On May 17, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]me just tire for speed Darlington[b][/b]
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by Nobody: 9:41am On May 17, 2019
Gorilla11:

My brother let me educate you a little bit
Fela used something as powerful as music,not just any music but one which spread gloabally to talk about the ills of government as at then,I refer you to listen to "beasts of no nation".

He is one of the most revered freedom fighters in the world and did that change a thing? No

He succeeded in receiving only multiple arrests and beatings,Now till date many more have cried against the Nigerian state of affairs and many more will still cry

I for one resent what the leaders have turned our great nation into,but no amount of social media activism by myself,yourself and the youths will change the status quo.

1. Nigeria may only be bettered by an actual revolution(some people's opinion)
2. People are hungry and striving to survive,you can't be an activist when you don't have food for yourself or your family.
3. Nigerians use comedy and fixation on irrelevancies to filter the pain of their current reality.
4. Social media power in Africa is almost non-existent
5. Work your way out of this country,for the sake of your future generations

You still repeating same thing i said above, analyzing, quoting history and blowing grammar with no element of practical progressive idea. Working my way out of the shiiit hole is the best idea but all the same this country can work out. Never ever say social media power in africa is non-existent. The little shiit daddy freeze is doing against pastors, though his intentions may be wrong or right, but it's working. There is no way all youths will be attacking government on a daily basis and it trends all over the world and these olds fools won't be careful.
You people only know theory, quoting history and analysis and plenty certificate, practical working of life you don't know.
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by olagbola45(m): 9:42am On May 17, 2019
155firefox:
people just want to trend with a Ned Nwoko's name

Is your ned did d right thing? Abeg reason with ur brain mr
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by Nobody: 9:44am On May 17, 2019
candygist:

All the rants we've been ranting on social media where as it lead us to ? No dey waste your time.

Which meaningful rant have you been doing? The only rant i know is trolling Adesua, trolling tonto dike, regina daniel and co.

If you've been doing a serious reasonable rant on serious national issue, it would have worked.
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by Snow02: 9:48am On May 17, 2019
nuban07:
Some people won't just mind their business. Regina was forced to married Ned?
Asin ehn d girl is enjoying her sef n people are having sleepless nights
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by okenwaa(m): 9:55am On May 17, 2019
Agugbadin:

What does Speedy do for a living? A worthless fellow that is looking for attention.

What makes him worthless??

Because he doesn't steal?
Because he's being himself and doesn't live a fake live like many do?

How do you even call someone worthless??
How worthy are you?

Make we try dey get sense for this world oooo,cus las las na termite go chop you, na termite go still chop the "worthless" Speedy

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by Nobody: 9:55am On May 17, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

You still repeating same thing i said above, analyzing, quoting history and blowing grammar with no element of practical progressive idea. Working my way out of the shiiit hole is the best idea but all the same this country can work out. Never ever say social media power in africa is non-existent. The little shiit daddy freeze is doing against pastors, though his intentions may be wrong or right, but it's working. There is no way all youths will be attacking government on a daily basis and it trends all over the world and these olds fools won't be careful.
You people only know theory, quoting history and analysis and plenty certificate, practical working of life you don't know.

"There is no way all youths will be attacking government on a daily basis and it trends all over the world and these olds fools won't be careful."

Allright,lemme understand clearly what you're saying
1.The beginning of the solution to Nigeria's problem lies in the youths attacking the government via social media and occasionally staging peaceful protests,this in turn will attract the attention of the international community and make the leaders "MORE CAREFUL"

If this is your master plan my brother you will be disappointed shamefully
I guess you're a millennial(born into the internet age)

These "old fools" don't care about your Internet or get scared about the attention of the international community because of something I learnt in government called SOVEREIGNTY

YOUR PRACTICAL PROGRESSIVE IDEA IS AT BEST AN ASSUMPTION THAT IS NOT FACTUAL AT ALL BUT SUBJECT TO A POSSIBILITY OF REACTION BY INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY,AND A FURTHER ASSUMPTION THAT OUR LEADERS CARE AND IT WILL AFFECT THE INTERNAL RUNNING OF AFFAIRS THAT ONLY THEM HAVE PRIVY INFO TO
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by SaintNemesis(f): 9:59am On May 17, 2019
I thought Need Nwoko wasn't a very fine man, after seeing this Speed Darlington guy. I confess Ned is handsome.

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by sevo(m): 10:03am On May 17, 2019
Nigga wants to know how it feels to "cum" into money... Lol
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:05am On May 17, 2019
Agugbadin:

Start with your own sisters

I'm not a 60yr old who married a 21 yr old
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by Nobody: 10:09am On May 17, 2019
Gorilla11:

"There is no way all youths will be attacking government on a daily basis and it trends all over the world and these olds fools won't be careful."

Allright,lemme understand clearly what you're saying
1.The beginning of the solution to Nigeria's problem lies in the youths attacking the government via social media and occasionally staging peaceful protests,this in turn will attract the attention of the international community and make the leaders "MORE CAREFUL"

If this is your master plan my brother you will be disappointed shamefully
I guess you're a millennial(born into the internet age)

These "old fools" don't care about your Internet or get scared about the attention of the international community because of something I learnt in government called SOVEREIGNTY

YOUR PRACTICAL PROGRESSIVE IDEA IS AT BEST AN ASSUMPTION THAT IS NOT FACTUAL AT ALL BUT SUBJECT TO A POSSIBILITY OF REACTION BY INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY,AND A FURTHER ASSUMPTION THAT OUR LEADERS CARE AND IT WILL AFFECT THE INTERNAL RUNNING OF AFFAIRS THAT ONLY THEM HAVE PRIVY INFO TO

Point of correction, i never said the beginning of the solution to Nigeria's problem lies in the youths attacking the government via social media. I only meant if all the time wasted on irrelevant things by youths on social media is channeled on serious onslaught against bad governance and oppression, it will do something and even maybe more that we expected.
Never ever say the old fools don't care. Every human being cares, some may only be care free than the other. They may pretend not to care, but when the regular social media onslaught gets to a level, and Nigeria becomes a trending world issue all the time, the old fools will be forced to care. That can not be a solution to Nigeria's problem bt get it, at the same time, that effort won't be useless.
Just like i've said in my initial post, you people will just gather certificate; blow grammar; quote different histories and materials; analyze from morning till evening yet so far from reality. Na so you go keep doing your book theoretical analysis, with no progressive idea or way forward while things keep spoiling each moment. Infact, dem don swear for this country.
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by Gregdcutie(m): 10:12am On May 17, 2019
See this nonetity, wait till Ned locks you up for good.
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by delishpot: 10:16am On May 17, 2019
So because one 20 yrs old got married to an old man, women have finished in the world for this Mofo? He is even saying cos Regina (above 18 and considered an adult to face the consequences of her choices) married in her own right and with her own permission an older man, he thought of pedophilia. Would he feel any different if she was married to a younger man? Stupid mentality of Nigerian youth of today. When the Zamfara gov called Yerima became a national pedophile by marrying that baby who was 13yrs old, did the govt do anything positive? Rather they were trying to pass a bill to allow minors marry and to allow every married female be tagged an adult no matter her age. That fool better remove his brain from his p£nis.
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by onadana: 10:35am On May 17, 2019
OKorowanta:

Did he force her to marry him, doesn't she have parents to object, doesn't she have elder siblings?All these is a result of societal moral decadence and loss of family values.Ned doesn't need to steal from Delta State,he is already rich.People like that only seek for relevance,which is power.....
Re: Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" by tesppidd: 10:37am On May 17, 2019
roundman:
If i was blind i won't be chatting or talking with you here, like i told you it's her prerogative and the topic was about her... So it's her we are discussing... There no need to be rude or insultive with one another we are only sharing opinions. Thank you.
I am not and was not discussing Regina.

I was discussing old man Ned.

Thank you too for understanding why I needed to be rude.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress / Kevwe: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives / Funke Adesiyan At City People Awards, Causes Stir With Smaller Boobs (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.