Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,572 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

"2023: Tinubu And His Mind Game" by Oke Umurhohwo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "2023: Tinubu And His Mind Game" by Oke Umurhohwo (19119 Views)

APC: Tinubu Got The Message By Oke Umurhohwo / Oil Price: Nigeria And The New Reality By Oke Umurhohwo / Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "2023: Tinubu And His Mind Game" by Oke Umurhohwo by NkayStory(f): 7:06pm On May 17, 2019
Casptainspecial:
TINUBU the one and only Jagaban of Africa

The nightmare for the SS/SE/North

I luv yebow fr one thing, they ar professional in criticism, mind reading nd analysis but funny enough their ar sore loser so thats why I don't take their write up to heart bcs they hav no political achievement than to always play second fiddle as slave nd they like to give irrelevant opinion about a country they hav no recognition

By their write up yu shall knw them as major enemy to all ethnics in Nigeria

Yorubas and upside-down thinking.

So if he is the nighmare of SS/SE/North like you alluded....does it not validate our points that his Presidential ambitions are dead on arrival?

Will your odua votes alone make him win?..smh.
Re: "2023: Tinubu And His Mind Game" by Oke Umurhohwo by bluefilm: 7:29pm On May 17, 2019
ScotMisile:

That truth only holds on for the artisans, okada riders... Etc.. .Not the educated and politically sophisticated.

You're right.
Re: "2023: Tinubu And His Mind Game" by Oke Umurhohwo by Casptainspecial: 7:33pm On May 17, 2019
NkayStory:

Yorubas and upside-down thinking.

So if he is the nighmare of SS/SE/North like you alluded....does it not validate our points that his Presidential ambitions are dead on arrival?

Will your odua votes alone make him win?..smh.

Nigeria politics is beyond nincompoop reasoning

Jagaban is a king maker and an altruistic leader who believe everything is surmountable regardless of any circumstances

If yu find it difficult to believe in his vision then succumb to Northerners and ler the suffering continues till we get brain
Re: "2023: Tinubu And His Mind Game" by Oke Umurhohwo by abbey621(m): 7:39pm On May 17, 2019
ScotMisile:

I admire the way you sing Tinubu's praises... However, I disagree with you on some fronts... SouthEasterners are Republicans by nature a Jagaban kind of politics may not work there.. which is the reason why I keep telling my people that producing a presidency with that kind of mindset may not be politically possible in Nigeria.

It worked from 1999 to 2007, I see no reason why it won't work again. SE and SS were dominated by strong men with far reaching power from state to federal level, from Orji Uzor Kalu to Igbinedion, all had Tinubulike tendencies and massive support from the people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "2023: Tinubu And His Mind Game" by Oke Umurhohwo by ScotMisile: 7:47pm On May 17, 2019
abbey621:

It worked from 1999 to 2007, I see no reason why it won't work again. SE and SS were dominated by strong men with far reaching power from state to federal level, from Orji Uzor Kalu to Igbinedion, all had Tinubulike tendencies and massive support from the people.

Where are they today?
Re: "2023: Tinubu And His Mind Game" by Oke Umurhohwo by Stillthebest: 8:31pm On May 17, 2019
NkayStory:

You dont have to deny supporting him when you clearly do dude cos no one has been crucified for supporting Tinubu....yet.

I maintain I am not. 2023 isn't herr yet and we don't know the contestants yet. I clearly state that I am not.
Re: "2023: Tinubu And His Mind Game" by Oke Umurhohwo by Stillthebest: 8:34pm On May 17, 2019
ScotMisile:

If you don't support your political god, who will?

I'm at liberty to support anyone I chose to but right now I have not. And I maintain this. And I never hav anyone as a political God but if you have in your whatever region that you came from it is your wish.
Re: "2023: Tinubu And His Mind Game" by Oke Umurhohwo by Onigbindemmd: 8:35pm On May 17, 2019
Stillthebest:

Lol I am not supporting him yet tho, but what does it take to be Ng president that Goodluck Jonathan has, that our lip-fastened Buhari has that Tinubu doesn't have double?? Call him many names but you can't take his acumen from him. Like the writer said, Tinubu understands the nature of humans and Ng politics. It will do people like dream
Exactly
Re: "2023: Tinubu And His Mind Game" by Oke Umurhohwo by Onigbindemmd: 8:43pm On May 17, 2019
Edyice:
Mind game or not Tinubu will still die and at the end of all , he will take nothing .he's properties will be shared among individuals that are not among his family's... grin cheesy
Die or not....poverty is not good biko
Re: "2023: Tinubu And His Mind Game" by Oke Umurhohwo by abbey621(m): 8:48pm On May 17, 2019
ScotMisile:

Where are they today?

They failed to handover to a capable hand like Fashola. Trust me if the governors in the East did just half of what Fashola did for Lagos, they'll be hailed as heroes but instead most of their protege ended up biting the fingers that fed them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "2023: Tinubu And His Mind Game" by Oke Umurhohwo by chris31(m): 10:28am On May 18, 2019
One thing i no for sure is that if Tinubu clinch APC presidential ticket he will surely become the next president of Nigeria if PDP like let them field El rufai
Re: "2023: Tinubu And His Mind Game" by Oke Umurhohwo by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:30am On May 18, 2019
chris31:
One thing i no for sure is that if Tinubu clinch APC presidential ticket he will surely become the next president of Nigeria if PDP like let them field El rufai
grin where will the votes to make him president come from?
Re: "2023: Tinubu And His Mind Game" by Oke Umurhohwo by Themandator: 5:21pm On May 18, 2019
Buhari and his key men were in London recently to decide the way forward and now they are in Saudi Arabia. By June everything would resolve of self

Not allowing Ambode, even with the intervention of the president, have a second term remains his undoing.

Esseite:
Tinubu gunning for Presidency would bring the much anticipated Unity of Nigeria against him...

The APC wont even want to take such risk ..
Re: "2023: Tinubu And His Mind Game" by Oke Umurhohwo by booksrite(f): 4:43am On Jun 29, 2019

kiss
Re: "2023: Tinubu And His Mind Game" by Oke Umurhohwo by somtookeke(m): 5:53am On Dec 11, 2019
*2023: President Muhammadu Buhari Cold War To Cripple Asiwaju Bola Tinubu*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/2023-president-muhammadu-buhari-cold.html

Read more headlines

*Buhari Appoints CBN Deputy Gov, Edward Adamu, As AMCON Chairman*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/buhari-appoints-cbn-deputy-gov-edward.html

*The Rats Are Fleeing The Sinking Trump Ship As 23rd House Republican Bails*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/the-rats-are-fleeing-sinking-trump-ship.html

*share, like, comment*

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Goni In Borno / ‘what’s Your Headache’, Keyamo Asks Critics Questioning Tinubu’s Family’s Origin / EFCC Freezes Bola Shagaya’s N500m Account Over Patience Jonathan's Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.