Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration (32585 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist / Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) / Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration by ikewaterwater: 1:25pm On May 17, 2019
Eucharia Anunobi who reached out to Nigerians who might be thinking suicide, to use her as a source of inspiration no matter what they are going through.According to the veteran actress, after she lost her son in 2017, her friends deserted her.

Passing a message of hope to NigeriansĀ  who might be thinking suicide, Eucharia Anunobi who told them to use her as a source of inspiration, added that all will be well. She wrote 'I don't know who you are and where you are now watching this video. PLEASE SUICIDE IS NOT AN OPTION. I stand on the finished work of Jesus Christ and I command that spirit of depression to loose its hold over you now'

Here is the video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/17/if-you-are-thinking-suicide-use-me-as-a-source-of-inspiration-eucharia-anunobi/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration by Abfinest007(m): 1:33pm On May 17, 2019
one kiss for that

21 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration by GistMeMore: 1:44pm On May 17, 2019
shocked
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration by Hintona(f): 2:12pm On May 17, 2019
Thanks
I hope this touches someone today

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration by Auxtin85(m): 3:29pm On May 17, 2019
I pray everyone contemplating suicide stumble into this video

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration by NPComplete: 3:30pm On May 17, 2019
Lol. She just gave them another reason to commit suicide.

All they need to do is to see a picture of her on the altar with all those excessive make-up and realise that God has forsaken religion a long time ago.

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration by wakes: 3:30pm On May 17, 2019
Great
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration by sunnyside16(m): 3:30pm On May 17, 2019
We need the input of psychologists not pastors this time.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration by enemyofprogress: 3:30pm On May 17, 2019
Rubbish! Na who you be?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration by osuofia2(m): 3:30pm On May 17, 2019
weird make up always. but the message make brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 17, 2019
You will still die in the end so what's the point
Suicide is an option let those who are bold enough do it if they are no longer interested in life

14 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 17, 2019
The suicide rate is becoming alarming...now that life is even easier with technology people are giving up..you put yourself under pressure by doing competition with others or trying to impress people that you are beyond sinning.. I like living my life at my own pace before people push me into unwanted pressure. .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration by salt1: 3:31pm On May 17, 2019
I thought she will share a mood-lifting inspiring story

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 17, 2019
Everybody thinks their case is worse. Good advice though

3 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration by Pavore9: 3:36pm On May 17, 2019
sunnyside16:

Though she is in a position to offer words of hope but unfortunately our setting leans towards pastors who are not professionally trained to address mental health issues but believes all it requires is shouting to "administer healing" upon persons who need the therapeutic intervention of psychologists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration by ThierryJay: 3:37pm On May 17, 2019
salt1:
I thought she will share a mood-lifting inspiring story

She lost her grown up only son to death last year. I believe she's getting over it. That's why she's putting up the post.

14 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration by MrAAA(m): 3:38pm On May 17, 2019
sunnyside16:

Seeking a psychologist is great idea but this video is not necessarily pastorial but more of her own experience.
She hustled for limelight through the 1994 Glamour Girls movie, and Abuja Connection. She had fame, no husband and lost her only child.
Now she had lost all what she clamoured for as movie star.
She knows what to say about depression.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration by styless(f): 3:38pm On May 17, 2019
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration by Gentlewarrior1(m): 3:40pm On May 17, 2019
It is insensitive to say suicide is not an option. I it wasn't an option the people with suicidal tendencies no go dey consider am in the first place

They need mental care and love

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration by teekay213(m): 3:41pm On May 17, 2019
Do whatever you want with your life

Na you get am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 17, 2019
Nice one
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 17, 2019
uzobaby:
The suicide rate is becoming alarming...now that life is even easier with technology people are giving up..you put yourself under pressure by doing competition with others or trying to impress people that you are beyond sinning.. I like living my life at my own pace before people push me into unwanted pressure. .
Nice one dear

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration by martineverest(m): 3:48pm On May 17, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Rubbish! Na who you be?
stupid statement... she lost her only son and child 2 years ago and agrees still waxing stronger .. isn't that an inspiration

12 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration by Greatfullheart: 3:51pm On May 17, 2019
Kapachumarimerichupaku

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare / Tayo Sobola Receiving Her G-Wagon Birthday Gift (Photos) / Kcee And A Lady In Sexy Underwear Photoshoot For "Bullion squad"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.