Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Either You Have Check Your Neco Result Or Not - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Either You Have Check Your Neco Result Or Not (1010 Views)

Check Your Neco Ssce June/july 2011 Result With Your Gsm Phone / How To Check Your Neco Result / How To Check Your Oou Result Or If Checked What Is Your Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Either You Have Check Your Neco Result Or Not by adroitp(m): 7:27am On Sep 24, 2010
everybody please drop your Neco examination town and your school name, just to confirm may be Neco upload it state by state, and to know may be it personal problem or school problem because when your school mate see the name of your school it will know that its problem it personal,so please let helps other.
Re: Either You Have Check Your Neco Result Or Not by adroitp(m): 7:36am On Sep 24, 2010
I am Osho olawale adroitp, my exam town is Ibadan oyo state, my exam school is st. Micheal african church grammer school owode apata Ibadan, and my exam statue it no record found.
Re: Either You Have Check Your Neco Result Or Not by adroitp(m): 8:38am On Sep 24, 2010
Son of a bitch
Re: Either You Have Check Your Neco Result Or Not by jVictoria: 6:22am On Sep 17, 2014
I couldn't check check my neco result cause I wrote wrong registration number I was so confused I taught everything was finish so I went to the internet to see if somebody will help me then I saw MR RICHARD a neco officer number on how he has helped many people so I called him and he told me what happened to my result and I told him to help me release the result and he told me no problem and i sent him my Neco exam details ,all thanks to him my result was released that Same day an I was able to check it ,I advice if you have any problem concerning your neco result and you need help concerning any neco issue you can rely on Mr RICHARD you can reach him on 09094741463
Re: Either You Have Check Your Neco Result Or Not by qadeerkug(m): 6:28am On Sep 17, 2014
am mohammed abdulkadir,i write in ezanuwan day secondry school kutigi plss make unah help me coz have got an admission and my waec result is somehw plss help me plssss officers
Re: Either You Have Check Your Neco Result Or Not by johnprecious: 7:17am On Sep 17, 2014
Neco result is out and I just upgraded some of my subject through the help of Mr Richard a neco officer,cause I have already gained an admission and my Waec result was withheld ,I couldn't wait for my Waec result to b released cause I don't no how long it will take so I decided to wait for my Neco result to my supprise I failed some of the subject I needed most so I decided to look for help and a friend gave me Mr Richards number and I told him my problem and he helped me upgraded the subjects ,all thanks to Mr Richard my Neco result was upgraded .Neco result upgrading isthrough the help of Mr Richard a Neco officer so if u need help in upgrading u Neco result or you are having any other problem you can call him on 09094741463

(1) (Reply)

Oou Cesap / Rejoice! Ladokites Lautech Suspends Strike / Adekunle Ajasin University, Akoko Post Utme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.