Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,729 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Solomon Dalung Displays At The 2019 Nzem Berom Festival - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solomon Dalung Displays At The 2019 Nzem Berom Festival (18914 Views)

Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People / Nehemiah Dalung Is Dead! Former Sports Minister, Solomon Dalung Loses Son / Photos From The Accident Scene Of Solomon Dalung's Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solomon Dalung Displays At The 2019 Nzem Berom Festival by MufasaRebirth: 7:58pm On May 17, 2019
contigiency:

Hypocrit. Because he identified with his people and participated in their traditional feast? Tomorrow you will be watching chelsea, man u, Arsenal and co and you will be opening your dirty teaths like a lonely Mad man. Without reasoning that the football and other white man entertaiment you are promoting is their own culture. But look at how you detest your own.

What had arsenal and Chelsea got to do with this bro, if you have been following the man you will know the minister is kinda sick upstairs....

He also dresses like a bush man hahahaha grin
Re: Solomon Dalung Displays At The 2019 Nzem Berom Festival by MorufuAtanda: 7:59pm On May 17, 2019
Where do the berom people come from sef?
Re: Solomon Dalung Displays At The 2019 Nzem Berom Festival by lexy2014: 8:02pm On May 17, 2019
Follygunners:
Savage animal! angry

How's that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solomon Dalung Displays At The 2019 Nzem Berom Festival by lexy2014: 8:03pm On May 17, 2019
MorufuAtanda:
Where do the berom people come from sef?

Plateau state

1 Like

Re: Solomon Dalung Displays At The 2019 Nzem Berom Festival by lexy2014: 8:04pm On May 17, 2019
MufasaRebirth:

What had arsenal and Chelsea got to do with this bro, if you have been following the man you will know the minister is kinda sick upstairs....

How does he dress like a bush man?

1 Like

Re: Solomon Dalung Displays At The 2019 Nzem Berom Festival by lexy2014: 8:05pm On May 17, 2019
Grandewebb:
What is this

Its their culture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solomon Dalung Displays At The 2019 Nzem Berom Festival by lexy2014: 8:07pm On May 17, 2019
MufasaRebirth:
Mad people full buhari govt.

Berom festival has nothing 2do with buhari or dalung. It predates both of them

1 Like

Re: Solomon Dalung Displays At The 2019 Nzem Berom Festival by lexy2014: 8:09pm On May 17, 2019
HospitalityDiva:
I like this man's enthusiasm for promoting his culture. He would have been appointed as the Minister for Culture.

Meanwhile, see my signature. Help might just be a phone call away.

C d guy 6pack

1 Like

Re: Solomon Dalung Displays At The 2019 Nzem Berom Festival by Okoyeebows: 8:30pm On May 17, 2019
MufasaRebirth:

Coming from a worthless Nyamiri without history or culture, I'm not surprised.

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Dalung Displays At The 2019 Nzem Berom Festival by DWJOBScom(m): 8:34pm On May 17, 2019
This is beautiful and colorful too
Our culture must stay alive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solomon Dalung Displays At The 2019 Nzem Berom Festival by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:36pm On May 17, 2019
grin. Am Yoruba but I love to respect and show interesting in other people's culture it give you thought about life origin. I think this culture of lanlong or tarok from platue. Let celebrate our culture that is our heritage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solomon Dalung Displays At The 2019 Nzem Berom Festival by suremanpatriot: 8:42pm On May 17, 2019
Eweee! this Animal called man. grin
so wht is d benefit? whc kin sport minita be this? primitiv, so has ya culture built yu aircraft or space rocket or even automobile.
Well d only interestin thing here is tht d guy feel safe at home in midst of his kingsmen, ngegeee dare not try this in anambra.
Re: Solomon Dalung Displays At The 2019 Nzem Berom Festival by MufasaRebirth: 8:51pm On May 17, 2019
Okoyeebows:

Coming from a worthless Nyamiri without history or culture, I'm not surprised.

I'm yoruba so STFU you Pleb !!

Anybody that is against your stupid government are Nyamiris right??

You need a brain check Oponu agba !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solomon Dalung Displays At The 2019 Nzem Berom Festival by Okoyeebows: 9:27pm On May 17, 2019
MufasaRebirth:

I'm yoruba so STFU you Pleb !!

Anybody that is against your stupid government are Nyamiris right??

You need a brain check Oponu agba !!

You're obviously one of the bastards littering Yoruba land. Keep supporting the killers of Bola Ige, the nest of murderers and patrimony of thieves. Eranko akotileta.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Dalung Displays At The 2019 Nzem Berom Festival by MufasaRebirth: 9:35pm On May 17, 2019
Okoyeebows:

You're obviously one of the bastards littering Yoruba land. Keep supporting the killers of Bola Ige, the nest of murderers and patrimony of thieves. Eranko akotileta.
Wetin concern me with bola ige, na bola ige dey give me food, e b like say you wan make God punish you and the useless mama wey born you abi
Re: Solomon Dalung Displays At The 2019 Nzem Berom Festival by Okoyeebows: 9:38pm On May 17, 2019
MufasaRebirth:

Wetin concern me with bola ige, na bola ige dey give me food, e b like say you wan make God punish you and the useless mama wey born you abi

Ayilala feat Ogun go wipe out your family.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Dalung Displays At The 2019 Nzem Berom Festival by MufasaRebirth: 9:48pm On May 17, 2019
Okoyeebows:

Ayilala feat Ogun go wipe out your family.
Didirin okoyeebo ko, Iyawo hausa ni... grin

Since you don dey fight igbos online wetin you don gain...you still dey your one room apartment for okoko dey battle poverty Olofo !!
Re: Solomon Dalung Displays At The 2019 Nzem Berom Festival by kuuljay(m): 10:15pm On May 17, 2019
kaen1317:
You can make a bushman a minister but you can't take the bushman out of the minister.
grin grin I guess you are still carrying your CV in an okrika suit up and down looking for a job and calling a man who is a million times ahead of you celebrating his African culture a bush man grin grin
Re: Solomon Dalung Displays At The 2019 Nzem Berom Festival by kuuljay(m): 10:21pm On May 17, 2019
suremanpatriot:
Eweee! this Animal called man. grin
so wht is d benefit? whc kin sport minita be this? primitiv, so has ya culture built yu aircraft or space rocket or even automobile.
Well d only interestin thing here is tht d guy feel safe at home in midst of his kingsmen, ngegeee dare not try this in anambra.
you will still be walking in the hot sun with your CV looking for a job to help you forget you are an African and may never attain his height in life,inferior bastard black man that you are
Re: Solomon Dalung Displays At The 2019 Nzem Berom Festival by robosky02(m): 10:51pm On May 17, 2019
Kkai nigeria done suffer

A man that should give us a blue print for sports development

IS still the VILLAGe

Doing this yet we pay him abi

Re: Solomon Dalung Displays At The 2019 Nzem Berom Festival by lereinter(m): 10:53pm On May 17, 2019
Almost 4yrs as Minister

Nawaz o
Re: Solomon Dalung Displays At The 2019 Nzem Berom Festival by yusufmurry: 12:03am On May 18, 2019
The ones that won't make to the quarter final. ThankYou for your service.

Meanwhile, we will help you review your CV to stand out for interview invite for small charge.

verifyng.services@gmail.com
Re: Solomon Dalung Displays At The 2019 Nzem Berom Festival by dapadawee: 3:17am On May 18, 2019
this man want to become the next cultural minister abi na boko haram training
Re: Solomon Dalung Displays At The 2019 Nzem Berom Festival by dapadawee: 3:20am On May 18, 2019
MufasaRebirth:

is not fair o it's contingency bean and bread winner u talking to like that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Certificate Of Return / INEC Wasn’t Ready For Elections On Feb 14 - US Institutions / Armed Forces Radio Begins Live Transmission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.