Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,144 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F (35443 Views)

John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" / John Dumelo Gets Engaged (Photo) / Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F by Deepfeel(m): 8:27pm On May 17, 2019
She's just jealous grin
Re: ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F by mistyebby(f): 8:27pm On May 17, 2019
Olodo24:
Wedding looked like a poorly organized stage drama. Just too poor

The simplicity of that wedding was what I fell in love with.

Oga rich wedding! How your own take be
Re: ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F by Gforce2019: 8:30pm On May 17, 2019
All these eediot witches called "Yeyebrity"
They lack manner and home training...
And you will see some illiterate fools on this platform worshipping them...

Different strokes for different folks
Re: ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F by Dinho20(m): 9:16pm On May 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F by Enjoymentlady: 9:19pm On May 17, 2019
NobleAngell:
How can someone say this? That someone's wedding irritates you. And she had the guts to post it openly on IG.

Different strokes for different folks. Madness manifests in various forms
Re: ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F by Insectkiller: 10:56pm On May 17, 2019
Wedding wet never reach one week don dey get issues..sho

Na wa oo..

This wedding go soon scatter oo
Re: ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F by Meskaofficial1(m): 11:17pm On May 17, 2019
osemoses1234:
make dem turn u to rat � abi idiot
only daft being quotes me dis way
Re: ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F by OyiboOyibo(m): 3:04am On May 18, 2019
The battle of witches grin
Re: ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F by mechanics(m): 6:52am On May 18, 2019
The person didn't do well, she should congratulated her even if she does not like her.
Re: ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F by MrSly(m): 8:02am On May 18, 2019
chibu4u2:
Awon witches of east end.......
Only a witch knows a fellow witch.
Mtchewwww angry angry
No witchcraft in beyond flying from the sky with palm fruit and hunting for human head. Awon wasterner.
Re: ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F by chibu4u2(m): 8:20am On May 18, 2019
MrSly:

No witchcraft in beyond flying from the sky with palm fruit and hunting for human head. Awon wasterner.
Do u realize from my moniker am an Igbo guy so my comment is not to fuel tribalism when I used the word east?
Just quoting a movie
Re: ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F by MrSly(m): 8:35am On May 18, 2019
chibu4u2:

Do u realize from my moniker am an Igbo guy so my comment is not to fuel tribalism when I used the word east?
Just quoting a movie
Some slow poke with low self esteem, especially those playing the ethnic card do adopt other tribe's identity as cover. Nevertheless, I withdraw my comment if you are truly from east.
Re: ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F by chibu4u2(m): 8:38am On May 18, 2019
MrSly:

Some slow poke with low self esteem, especially those playing the ethnic card do adopt other tribe's identity as cover. Nevertheless, I withdraw my comment if you are truly from east.
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of E-money Emeka Okonkwo / Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” / Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.