Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

Fani-kayode Bows To Tinubu For Aspiring To Rule Nigerians As President I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Bows To Tinubu For Aspiring To Rule Nigerians As President I (866 Views)

Fani-Kayode bows to Pst. Tunde Bakare over Tinubu. / Obasanjo: As President I Didn't Pursue Personal Interests / Kayode Fayemi Bows To Greet Tinubu In Aso Rock (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-kayode Bows To Tinubu For Aspiring To Rule Nigerians As President I by Tubexsms(m): 8:32pm On May 17, 2019
The former minister of Aviation Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, took to his twitter handle to commend the National Leader of All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bolu Tinubu for aspiring to ‘become Nigerian President in 2023’.

Fani-Kayode acknowledged Bola Tinubu following his alleged courage to aspire to be next president of Nigeria in 2023.

The former minister, made this comment as he criticized the Northern power block of Nigeria for claiming domineering position in leadership of the country. He said that Tinubu, by aspiring to be president has challenged the notion that the North owns Nigeria which is not true to the sound minds but the fact speaks louder than fictions.

Fani-Kayode wrote on his Twitter page: “I am not in Bola Tinubu’s party but I commend him for having the courage to aspire to be Pres. in 2023.

“ How many southern politicians from either APC or PDP have had the guts to do that? If nothing else he has challenged the myth that the north owns Nigeria.

am not in Bola Tinubu’s party and I remain one of his strongest critics. However I must commend him for firstly ensuring that June 12th was made Democracy Day and secondly for having the courage to aspire to be President in 2023.

How many southern politicians from either APC or PDP have had the guts to do either of these two things?

If nothing else he has successfully challenged the myth that the north owns Nigeria. He has also challenged the view that the north owns the APC.

LATESTPOLITICSSPORTSRELIGIONENTERTAINMENT
CONNECT WITH US
SEARCH
Daily Tells Nigeria
Daily Tells Nigeria
POLITICSFani-Kayode bows to Tinubu for aspiring to Rule Nigerians as President in 2023Published 2 hours ago on May 17, 2019 By dailytells

Share Tweet
The former minister of Aviation Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, took to his twitter handle to commend the National Leader of All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bolu Tinubu for aspiring to ‘become Nigerian President in 2023’.

Fani-Kayode acknowledged Bola Tinubu following his alleged courage to aspire to be next president of Nigeria in 2023.

The former minister, made this comment as he criticized the Northern power block of Nigeria for claiming domineering position in leadership of the country. He said that Tinubu, by aspiring to be president has challenged the notion that the North owns Nigeria which is not true to the sound minds but the fact speaks louder than fictions.

Fani-Kayode wrote on his Twitter page: “I am not in Bola Tinubu’s party but I commend him for having the courage to aspire to be Pres. in 2023.

“ How many southern politicians from either APC or PDP have had the guts to do that? If nothing else he has challenged the myth that the north owns Nigeria.

I am not in Bola Tinubu’s party and I remain one of his strongest critics. However I must commend him for firstly ensuring that June 12th was made Democracy Day and secondly for having the courage to aspire to be President in 2023.

How many southern politicians from either APC or PDP have had the guts to do either of these two things?

If nothing else he has successfully challenged the myth that the north owns Nigeria. He has also challenged the view that the north owns the APC.

And that is precisely why some northern hegemonists and irredentists within his own party are now attempting to rubbish him and undermine his efforts.

Let us wait and see how successful he will be in his quest though my view is that his ambition will eventually split the APC along regional and ethnic lines.

The north does not want to give up power in 2023 but Jagaban is hell bent on taking it by force. Let us see what will happen.

Daily Tells is not yet certain if in the case of event, if Fani-Kayode will support the “godfather” of Lagos state’s politics or he will stick to his party, the PDP. Time will tell.

Read more from dailytells.com.ng

Source:
https://dailytells.com.ng/2019/05/17/fani-kayode-bows-to-tinubu-for-aspiring-to-rule-nigerians-as-president-in-2023/

Re: Fani-kayode Bows To Tinubu For Aspiring To Rule Nigerians As President I by SadiqBabaSani: 9:03pm On May 17, 2019
In the Interest of Nigeria unity, An Igbo 'Must be Allowed' president, Its enough Taking a Trib So powerful fr granted in The power equation
Re: Fani-kayode Bows To Tinubu For Aspiring To Rule Nigerians As President I by helinues: 9:33pm On May 17, 2019
Give Femi biscuits and watch him singing your praises
Re: Fani-kayode Bows To Tinubu For Aspiring To Rule Nigerians As President I by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:36pm On May 17, 2019
The source of this news is not credible

So it's fake news .
Re: Fani-kayode Bows To Tinubu For Aspiring To Rule Nigerians As President I by macAB: 9:50pm On May 17, 2019
Yet no one calls a nitwit like u

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nigerian, Have you not been Noticing / No New Houses, No New Accounts And Shares Since 2015 – Buhari Declares Assets / APC Supporters Mount Pressure On Senate President To Sack Aide Who Criticized Bu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.