Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,292 members, 7,829,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Yoruba Deserve 2023 Presidency, The Igbos Not A Serious People- Fredrick Nwabufo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Deserve 2023 Presidency, The Igbos Not A Serious People- Fredrick Nwabufo (17516 Views)

Why The Igbos Deserve 2023 Presidency / Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - / The Yoruba Deserve 2023 Presidency, The Igbo Are Not A Serious People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Deserve 2023 Presidency, The Igbos Not A Serious People- Fredrick Nwabufo by Deadlytruth(m): 3:47pm On May 18, 2019
Princedapace:

Finally, i av seen where the whole thing is pointing at: It is all about Buhari. My brother, pls, i dont have energy for this Vuhari VS others argument.

U win. My whole point was never about Buhari or Yaruadu. Pls, let end this here. Buhari supporters have always been his supporter. My brother, the entire country is not working.

You were the first to compare Yaradua with others and crowned him the best. But on being shown how he doesn't really compare favourably with those others, you begin to claim you realize it is all about Buhari as if Buhari is not among the others you compared him with in the first instance, and despite me not comparing him with only Buhari but also Jonathan.
Of course we know that Buhari's enemies have always been and will always be his enemies regardless of anything, and would even eulogise Yaradua's gargantuan failure or even Abacha just to spite him.
Has the country ever really worked after the January 15 1966 military misadventure into politics? Why is that just becoming an issue now that Buhari is in power?
My whole point is that Yaradua is the worst of all we've had since 1999, and I have presented the facts for anyone with contrary opinion to refute with superior facts and argument. Anything outside this is sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Deserve 2023 Presidency, The Igbos Not A Serious People- Fredrick Nwabufo by Princedapace(m): 4:09pm On May 18, 2019
Deadlytruth:

You were the first to compare Yaradua with others and crowned him the best. But on being shown how he doesn't really compare favourably with those others, you begin to claim you realize it is all about Buhari as if Buhari is not among the others you compared him with in the first instance, and despite me not comparing him with only Buhari but also Jonathan.
Of course we know that Buhari's enemies have always been and will always be his enemies regardless of anything, and would even eulogise Yaradua's gargantuan failure or even Abacha just to spite him.
Has the country ever really worked after the January 15 1966 military misadventure into politics? Why is that just becoming an issue now that Buhari is in power?
My whole point is that Yaradua is the worst of all we've had since 1999, and I have presented the facts for anyone with contrary opinion to refute with superior facts and argument. Anything outside this is sentiments.

lol, u are funny. So, we should continue managing the country becus it has not worked and becus Buhari is in power? Why do u all feel anyone who is critical of Buhari's govt is his enemy? why? why? That is so shallow.

Hey bro, im not a fan of medicare. I have always maintained from my first post that leadership in Nigeria is not working becus regions that have produced more leaders are still not up any meaningful development.

The only reason I mentioned Yaradua is becus I feel he did well in those field I pointed and he didnt rule for long. That doesnt mean he is a fantastic leader.

This has nothing about Buhari pls. This whole post was due to glamour for presidency for a region or the other. I replied, telling the op that regions that has produced presidents, what have they for to show?

Pls, do not turn this into Buhari stuff, na beg i dey beg u. All of them are the same, when i see a good leader with modern ideas and concepts, I will know, as for now, they are all there to be paid with tax payers money.
Re: Yoruba Deserve 2023 Presidency, The Igbos Not A Serious People- Fredrick Nwabufo by Deadlytruth(m): 4:38pm On May 18, 2019
Princedapace:

lol, u are funny. So, we should continue managing the country becus it has not worked and becus Buhari is in power? Why do u all feel anyone who is critical of Buhari's govt is his enemy? why? why? That is so shallow.

Hey bro, im not a fan of medicare. I have always maintained from my first post that leadership in Nigeria is not working becus regions that have produced more leaders are still not up any meaningful development.

The only reason I mentioned Yaradua is becus I feel he did well in those field I pointed and he didnt rule for long. That doesnt mean he is a fantastic leader.

This has nothing about Buhari pls. This whole post was due to glamour for presidency for a region or the other. I replied, telling the op that regions that has produced presidents, what have they for to show?

Pls, do not turn this into Buhari stuff, na beg i dey beg u. All of them are the same, when i see a good leader with modern ideas and concepts, I will know, as for now, they are all there to be paid with tax payers money.

Nobody is saying that we should continue with the country in its present failed form. Rather, the argument is that as long as we keep pretending that all we need is a 'good' individual with modern ideas or whatever, hence refusing to face the reality that our problem has nothing to do with the personality of the president but all about the wrong structure we are operating, then Nigeria will never work regardless of even an angel being in Aso Rock. An expert professional driver on the steering of a car with a very poorly designed mechanical system and engine will drive like a person just learning how to drive.
What we therefore need is to first put the right structure in place. Once that is done, the system will not even allow mediocres rise to power any more let alone misrule.
Haven't you ever wondered why none of the leaders we began to have after the structural change in 1966 was able to impress majority of Nigerians performance wise? You think that trend has been sheer coincidence?

Why do you feel anyone who acknowledges Buhari's positives is automatically his supporter? Why? Why? Why? That is as well too shallow.

What you don't understand is that the region whose people introduced the aberration called military rule thereby causing the structural change actually carry the blame for the non-performance of the leaders we later had from every other region courtesy of the faulty structure.

As long as you declared Yaradua as the best, then you have automatically brought in Buhari, Jonathan, Obasanjo, IBB, Abdulsalam, Shagari, Abacha, Gowon, Murtala Muhammed, Balewa, Ironsi..... The word 'best' is a term of comparison.

Yes it is not about Buhari but about Yaradua versus others (going by your comparison) of whom Buhari is among.

You claim to have the ability to recognize a leader with modern ideas and concepts, but Ironically you picked Yaradua as one of such despite virtually all of his ideas and concepts were archaic and retrogressive as I have shown with facts. What an interesting irony!

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Deserve 2023 Presidency, The Igbos Not A Serious People- Fredrick Nwabufo by Princedapace(m): 5:35pm On May 18, 2019
Deadlytruth:

Nobody is saying that we should continue with the country in its present failed form. Rather, the argument is that as long as we keep pretending that all we need is a 'good' individual with modern ideas or whatever, hence refusing to face the reality that our problem has nothing to do with the personality of the president but all about the wrong structure we are operating, then Nigeria will never work regardless of even an angel being in Aso Rock. An expert professional driver on the steering of a car with a very poorly designed mechanical system and engine will drive like a person just learning how to drive.
What we therefore need is to first put the right structure in place. Once that is done, the system will not even allow mediocres rise to power any more let alone misrule.
Haven't you ever wondered why none of the leaders we began to have after the structural change in 1966 was able to impress majority of Nigerians performance wise? You think that trend has been sheer coincidence?

Why do you feel anyone who acknowledges Buhari's positives is automatically his supporter? Why? Why? Why? That is as well too shallow.

What you don't understand is that the region whose people introduced the aberration called military rule thereby causing the structural change actually carry the blame for the non-performance of the leaders we later had from every other region courtesy of the faulty structure.

As long as you declared Yaradua as the best, then you have automatically brought in Buhari, Jonathan, Obasanjo, IBB, Abdulsalam, Shagari, Abacha, Gowon, Murtala Muhammed, Balewa, Ironsi..... The word 'best' is a term of comparison.

Yes it is not about Buhari but about Yaradua versus others (going by your comparison) of whom Buhari is among.

You claim to have the ability to recognize a leader with modern ideas and concepts, but Ironically you picked Yaradua as one of such despite virtually all of his ideas and concepts were archaic and retrogressive as I have shown with facts. What an interesting irony!

Baba, go back and read my post. I stated it clearly that we need a change in the political structure. I stated it. Yaradua issue came up to compare failure with failure.

Do not change the narrative of my post all becus u want to defend Buhari. It is okay, pls.
Re: Yoruba Deserve 2023 Presidency, The Igbos Not A Serious People- Fredrick Nwabufo by Shinjitsu: 5:53pm On May 18, 2019
My generation is already fortunate cause I live and work in United state of America and I have three kids here with me lol

you see how stupid and foolish you are?you don't have hope cause you are hopeless...what has you hause and Fulani masters and your yourba coward slave leaders done for you?

Fool work you no get,travel you never do,wife you no get shame on you bustard
Re: Yoruba Deserve 2023 Presidency, The Igbos Not A Serious People- Fredrick Nwabufo by Ovamboland(m): 6:22pm On May 18, 2019
MorufuAtanda:
We Yoruba are trying to be greedy jokers. It is the turn of the East, if we Yoruba cannot wait for Ibo to take their turn, then I'm sure they SE/SS and north will vote for North to continue.

After all, zoning is not constitutional, North should rule till we Yoruba get sense and support equity. No amount of paid junk news and article from efulefus can change that.

Okoro pretending to be Morufu

Efulefu indeed

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Deserve 2023 Presidency, The Igbos Not A Serious People- Fredrick Nwabufo by Ovamboland(m): 7:31pm On May 18, 2019
RTSC:

Igbos are not afraid to do what is necessary.
Go back to the era of ironsi who created a unitary government or ojukwu who created a separate country.
We are not afraid to do the hard thing.

Unlike others that will get in power and begin to compromise, the right igbo president will get the job done.

Only an igbo will have the political audacity to restructure this country and I know many people realise that already.

We have seen the capacity of the Ibo at transformational leadership from the example of their governors and other political leaders, all i can say is we are not impressed with any of them.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Deserve 2023 Presidency, The Igbos Not A Serious People- Fredrick Nwabufo by Deadlytruth(m): 7:47pm On May 18, 2019
Princedapace:

Baba, go back and read my post. I stated it clearly that we need a change in the political structure. I stated it. Yaradua issue came up to compare failure with failure.

Do not change the narrative of my post all becus u want to defend Buhari. It is okay, pls.

It is very difficult to have a honest discussion with a typical Igbo man or woman.
Below is the post which you made and credited Yaradua with good governance.
Please show me where you said anything hazzily about the structure let alone clearly.
In the first paragraph you made it a matter of personality and never the structure.
In another paragraph you brought up Yaradua and credited him with vision just to spite Tinubu. Then in the penultimate paragraph you made a case for break up as the only solution. You never mentioned anything like structure at all. Why lying to make a point?
Read it below yourself.

Princedapace:

Bros, all these one u dey talk, no concern me and I'm sure many young Nigerians don't mind who rule them as long as the person can solve electricity problem, provide water, create jobs, provide security. Etc.

With all the praises giving to Tinubu, OBJ ruled for 8 years, now a VP is from south west, plus Tinubu so called powers, has souty west become as developed as any city in south Africa?

Is there constant power supply in south west? Do we now have clean water in south west? I mean a region that produced a president for 8 years, produced a VP for four years now, have their sons occupy big ministerial positions, how have these affected the common man in Ekiti, Osun, Oyo, etc?

U people keep celebrating Tinubu this and that because he gets u guys to buy to ethnic sentiment..

Ma brother, I don't care, the only leader I av felt his visionary leadership was Yaradua. Others so far are jokers..

Until u guys come to terms and divide this country, no no matter how many times a region produces a leader, even the region will not feel it.

North has more leaders so far in this country, yet, it is the region wit the worse developmental records..

Abeg, na igbo presidency I won chop?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Deserve 2023 Presidency, The Igbos Not A Serious People- Fredrick Nwabufo by RTSC: 8:23pm On May 18, 2019
Ovamboland:

We have seen the capacity of the Ibo at transformational leadership from the example of their governors and other political leaders, all i can say is we are not impressed with any of them.
Then I guess you must have been used to Obama level governance where you come from.
That is why your part of the country is like Sweden.
Re: Yoruba Deserve 2023 Presidency, The Igbos Not A Serious People- Fredrick Nwabufo by Princedapace(m): 8:28pm On May 18, 2019
Deadlytruth:

It is very difficult to have a honest discussion with a typical Igbo man or woman.
Below is the post which you made and credited Yaradua with good governance.
Please show me where you said anything hazzily about the structure let alone clearly.
In the first paragraph you made it a matter of personality and never the structure.
In another paragraph you brought up Yaradua and credited him with vision just to spite Tinubu. Then in the penultimate paragraph you made a case for break up as the only solution. You never mentioned anything like structure at all. Why lying to make a point?
Read it below yourself.

I mean, why drag igbo man or woman into this? Bros, forget long talk, naija is not working. That I credited Yaradua, is yaradual my brother? I credited few things he did. Even buhari has good parts too. No one is completely bad. I made it clear that we should stop carrying this presidency for head as if it helps develop any region. These politicians have been milking us dry and u are here fighting and disturbing ma peace over buhari and Tinubu all because I made a credited Yaradua. I stated why I credited him too.

How did u come up with the conclusion that I am igbo? How did u come up that I made my judgement to spite Tinubu? I stated clearly that until we divide this country, no matter the region that produces president, things will remain the same.

Yes, that is my view. Divide this country into regions. That has been my point here on nairaland. I have always maintained that if we can't divide into regions, we should divide completely. U can check my comments. I was never a fan of GEJ. Not a fan of politician. Ur first comment is a big insult. I really don't know what u really think of an igbo person. Pls there is life outside nairaland. My best man was a yoruba guy. Igbos and yorubas mingle well in real life. Stop judging people becus of comments u read here..

And not all who are not happy with buhari is an igbo person. Na wa o.

Pls my credit to Yaradua is what brought all these dragging. Lol. All becus Tinubu and Buhari, u kept dragging this issue. Lol. My brother, take it easy.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Deserve 2023 Presidency, The Igbos Not A Serious People- Fredrick Nwabufo by Deadlytruth(m): 9:31pm On May 18, 2019
Princedapace:

I mean, why drag igbo man or woman into this? Bros, forget long talk, naija is not working. That I credited Yaradua, is yaradual my brother? I credited few things he did. Even buhari has good parts too. No one is completely bad. I made it clear that we should stop carrying this presidency for head as if it helps develop any region. These politicians have been milking us dry and u are here fighting and disturbing ma peace over buhari and Tinubu all because I made a credited Yaradua. I stated why I credited him too.

How did u come up with the conclusion that I am igbo? How did u come up that I made my judgement to spite Tinubu? I stated clearly that until we divide this country, no matter the region that produces president, things will remain the same.

Yes, that is my view. Divide this country into regions. That has been my point here on nairaland. I have always maintained that if we can't divide into regions, we should divide completely. U can check my comments. I was never a fan of GEJ. Not a fan of politician. Ur first comment is a big insult. I really don't know what u really think of an igbo person. Pls there is life outside nairaland. My best man was a yoruba guy. Igbos and yorubas mingle well in real life. Stop judging people becus of comments u read here..

And not all who are not happy with buhari is an igbo person. Na wa o.

Pls my credit to Yaradua is what brought all these dragging. Lol. All becus Tinubu and Buhari, u kept dragging this issue. Lol. My brother, take it easy.

You were actually the one who started the deviation by accusing me of being a Buhari supporter just because I acknowledged some of his positives even though with irrefutable logical and facts based evidences. So how come it pains you that I accused you of trying to spite Tinubu by playing up Yaradua?
I am neither Yoruba nor Igbo. It is obvious that you are Igbo going by the traditional pro-Yaradua-anti-Tinubu/Buhari resentment you displayed here. While the typical Yoruba, South-South person and even some Northerners don't see anything spectacular about Yaradua's actually uneventful tenure, the Igbo man is inclined to dress him in borrowed robes just for the sake of political correctness. Check out those who shower Yaradua with accolades of good governance on Facebook and you'll find over 80% of them as Igbos. Ask them to list his achievements, and you'll hear them talking about detribalization, religious liberalism, and some other parameteras which apart from having nothing to do with good governance, they are actually false because Yaradua championed those tendencies more than anyone else.
As someone from a region where JTF killed over 3,000 innocent women and children in the name of chasing after militants, I don't find it comfortable seeing someone crediting him with good governance because according to a fundamental principle of political philosophy, the primary essence for which government was created is the security of lives and property. So any government which, under whatever excuse, sponsors the termination of lives it is meant to protect has failed the acid test for good governance and all else is lost.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Deserve 2023 Presidency, The Igbos Not A Serious People- Fredrick Nwabufo by Princedapace(m): 9:52pm On May 18, 2019
Deadlytruth:

You were actually the one who started the deviation by accusing me of being a Buhari supporter just because I acknowledged some of his positives even though with irrefutable logical and facts based evidences. So how come it pains you that I accused you of trying to spite Tinubu by playing up Yaradua?
I am neither Yoruba nor Igbo. It is obvious that you are Igbo going by the traditional pro-Yaradua-anti-Tinubu/Buhari resentment you displayed here. While the typical Yoruba, South-South person and even some Northerners don't see anything spectacular about Yaradua's actually uneventful tenure, the Igbo man is inclined to dress him in borrowed robes just for the sake of political correctness. Check out those who shower Yaradua with accolades of good governance on Facebook and you'll find over 80% of them as Igbos. Ask them to list his achievements, and you'll hear them talking about detribalization, religious liberalism, and some other parameteras which apart from having nothing to do with good governance, they are actually false because Yaradua championed those tendencies more than anyone else.
As someone from a region where JTF killed over 3,000 innocent women and children in the name of chasing after militants, I don't find it comfortable seeing someone crediting him with good governance because according to a fundamental principle of political philosophy, the primary essence for which government was created is the security of lives and property. So any government which, under whatever excuse, sponsors the termination of lives it is meant to protect has failed the acid test for good governance and all else is lost.

Humans will never seize to amaze me.. To u, Buhari is good, and i must accept that. To u, u are the only one who is politically correct. Bros, u and i have no gain in these things, okay. Pls enough!

Their kids are enjoying life and living large. Pls, dragging these things and forming fan of Tinubu, Buhari, Yaradua, etc means nothing. It does not pay my bills.

Pls, the person who made the comment I replied to understand my view. Pls, i am not dragging love for any politician with u.

mehn, how can i be dragging love for people who dont even know my name.

Pls, the beginning and end of my view was that the way south east and west are dragging this 2023 presidency beats my imagination. They drag it as if something positive will come out of it.

That was my view. If my view about Yaradua was wrong and u are the Mr right, u win oooooo. U alone know the right and wrong. U are the master of view. I know mine was wrong and yours was right, I accept, can we rest now?

Making me to type these crap here becus of any Nigerian politician pains me becus they are nonsense leaders. I dont want to talk about how many months it took a country like Iraq to add to their national grid while the entire leaders in Nigeria are struggling with electricity in the country.

Pls, enough, these guys arent worth it.

And im glad no one else has been dragged into this issue as u have stated pointing igbo these and igbo that. Mehn, do u dream about Igbos?
To u, from ur post, igbos are so wrong, they dont have any political sense. Alright, u win. Can we rest now?
Re: Yoruba Deserve 2023 Presidency, The Igbos Not A Serious People- Fredrick Nwabufo by Jadsy01(f): 12:05am On May 19, 2019
EXCLUSIVE: Gov. El-rufai’s Wife, Kid, Face Deportation From Indonesia

Asia El Rufai, one of the three wives of the governor of Kaduna State, Nasir El-rufai and her kid is currently facing deportation from Indonesia. Asia is the sister of popular journalist and activist, Kadaria Ahmed. ....

Read more here https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2019/05/18/exclusive-gov-el-rufais-wife-kid-face-deportation-from-indonesia/

Re: Yoruba Deserve 2023 Presidency, The Igbos Not A Serious People- Fredrick Nwabufo by jaggabban: 5:35am On May 19, 2019
MorufuAtanda:
We Yoruba are trying to be greedy jokers. It is the turn of the East, if we Yoruba cannot wait for Ibo to take their turn, then I'm sure they SE/SS and north will vote for North to continue.

After all, zoning is not constitutional, North should rule till we Yoruba get sense and support equity. No amount of paid junk news and article from efulefus can change that.
I suspect a flat header.
Re: Yoruba Deserve 2023 Presidency, The Igbos Not A Serious People- Fredrick Nwabufo by Deadlytruth(m): 1:36pm On May 19, 2019
Princedapace:

Humans will never seize to amaze me.. To u, Buhari is good, and i must accept that. To u, u are the only one who is politically correct. Bros, u and i have no gain in these things, okay. Pls enough!

Their kids are enjoying life and living large. Pls, dragging these things and forming fan of Tinubu, Buhari, Yaradua, etc means nothing. It does not pay my bills.

Pls, the person who made the comment I replied to understand my view. Pls, i am not dragging love for any politician with u.

mehn, how can i be dragging love for people who dont even know my name.

Pls, the beginning and end of my view was that the way south east and west are dragging this 2023 presidency beats my imagination. They drag it as if something positive will come out of it.

That was my view. If my view about Yaradua was wrong and u are the Mr right, u win oooooo. U alone know the right and wrong. U are the master of view. I know mine was wrong and yours was right, I accept, can we rest now?

Making me to type these crap here becus of any Nigerian politician pains me becus they are nonsense leaders. I dont want to talk about how many months it took a country like Iraq to add to their national grid while the entire leaders in Nigeria are struggling with electricity in the country.

Pls, enough, these guys arent worth it.

And im glad no one else has been dragged into this issue as u have stated pointing igbo these and igbo that. Mehn, do u dream about Igbos?
To u, from ur post, igbos are so wrong, they dont have any political sense. Alright, u win. Can we rest now?

All the above are sheer diversionary tactics.
The issue as introduced by you is Yaradua vs others which I took you up on and showed you facts proving you wrong on your beatification of Yaradua. What people are supposed to do when faced with challenge to their opinion is to either bow to superior facts based argument or counter them with more superior ones. But you took to name calling and claims that your opponent was out just to praise Buhari even though he also acknowledged some Jonathan's positives. Why didn't you also say he was all out to praise Jonathan? That selective choice was what laid it bare that you weren't really interested in facts but had a predetermined opinion and an aversion for Buhari regardless of anything.
Isn't it an irony that you claim Nigerian politicians are all nonsense leaders yet you again single Yaradua out for eulogy?
If you really don't have time for them because they are bad, then why shower one of them with praises for doing what the others even did better?
You don't cease to amaze me.
You can't keep asking me to end what you started. This is a public forum where every member is free to air his opinion. So all your blackmail above will not work.
You can't dictate what I should respond to and what I should ignore. Such are my exclusive preserves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Deserve 2023 Presidency, The Igbos Not A Serious People- Fredrick Nwabufo by Princedapace(m): 1:55pm On May 19, 2019
Deadlytruth:

All the above are sheer diversionary tactics.
The issue as introduced by you is Yaradua vs others which I took you up on and showed you facts proving you wrong on your beatification of Yaradua. What people are supposed to do when faced with challenge to their opinion is to either bow to superior facts based argument or counter them with more superior ones. But you took to name calling and claims that your opponent was out just to praise Buhari even though he also acknowledged some Jonathan's positives. Why didn't you also say he was all out to praise Jonathan? That selective choice was what laid it bare that you weren't really interested in facts but had a predetermined opinion and an aversion for Buhari regardless of anything.
Isn't it an irony that you claim Nigerian politicians are all nonsense leaders yet you again single Yaradua out for eulogy?
If you really don't have time for them because they are bad, then why shower one of them with praises for doing what the others even did better?

hahahaha

u have time shaaa. I hope u are been paid. Bro, so, all i stated in that comment was Yaradua, right? Why was the Yaradua's point the only point u found interesting?

Bro, with all i stated in that comment, i made it clear that Nigeria will not make any progress until she divides. That alone has made a mess of any political leader who still rules under the current political structure.

Pls, i cant be arguing wit u over Buhari and Yardua. Both men dont pay my bills. I am an Animator and my job is creatively demanding for me to be dragging politicians wit u. Pls, u win, is that okay?
You don't cease to amaze me.
You can't keep asking me to end what you started. This is a public forum where every member is free to air his opinion. So all your blackmail above will not work.
You can't dictate what I should respond to and what I should ignore. Such are my exclusive preserves.
Re: Yoruba Deserve 2023 Presidency, The Igbos Not A Serious People- Fredrick Nwabufo by Deadlytruth(m): 2:36pm On May 21, 2019
[quote author=Princedapace post=78525494][/quote]

I didn't disagree with any other part of your comment because I know they are factual. But that part of it that attempted to portray Yaradua as being better than all others was what caught my attention because it is far from the truth, hence I highlighted it and proved you wrong about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okada Ban: Riders Sue Lagos Government / Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff / Labour Party Reserves 2027 Presidential Ticket For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.