Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,062 members, 7,849,294 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:03 PM

Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool (16516 Views)

Poll: Which team will lift the Champion's cup?

AC Milan: 58% (69 votes)
Liverpool: 41% (49 votes)
This poll has ended

AC Milan Vs Barcelona - UCL (2 - 0) On 20th February 2013 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by 9ja4eva: 9:24am On May 25, 2007
LOL

Voice of a,
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Mustay(m): 9:26am On May 25, 2007
Voice of a- Wetin
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Nobody: 9:27am On May 25, 2007
Mustay:

We didn't make a mess of him. D opposite was d case please

Go tell that to the mountains,  they may believe you.

How many games did he play?

How many goals did he score?

It didn't end there, you tried to unsettle him by bringing in dressing room politics accussing him of being responsible for the row between the canary bird and his employer Abrahamovich.
Indeed 30 million pounds down the drain!
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Mustay(m): 9:36am On May 25, 2007
He scored 8 in 22 appearances. Haba. Even SWP did better than that. Abraham was d cause of this
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by mukina2: 6:21pm On May 25, 2007
see  loserfool fans  angry   grin

Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by mukina2: 6:23pm On May 25, 2007
Steven G sowwy cry cry cry cry cry tongue grin

Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by mukina2: 6:26pm On May 25, 2007
Ancelotti forgot how to walk ,he had to be carried grin grin

Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by mukina2: 6:32pm On May 25, 2007
This is just too sweet grin grin tongue

Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by 9ja4eva: 8:02pm On May 25, 2007
U b Milan fan now?
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by somze(f): 9:35pm On May 25, 2007
@ fynewaka, 9ja4eva
I see you are having a field day with shevy and chelsea, forgetting that you have skeletons in your own closet. We have been on and on about this so it's high time you stop this rants. Need i remind you of a certain veron - £28m that was woeful in manU and never recovered after that despite coming to chelsea, going back to italy, then to argentina?

Still want to run your mouths?
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by mukina2: 9:38pm On May 25, 2007
9Jia naaaa grin

i dey console toshmann and viee grin kiss

somsay tongue
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Mustay(m): 9:59pm On May 25, 2007
Veron wasn't as wasteful as Shevy's
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by somze(f): 10:15pm On May 25, 2007
@ mustay
here we go again

mukyner
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by mukina2: 10:28pm On May 25, 2007
grin

somsay chekslites cannot be compared to us o
i saw ur post on that Quadruple thread but since you pleaded i might let you be grin

how come you didnt attempt the tourney?
afterall ur ryhmes are [size=2pt]fake[/size] grin
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by somze(f): 10:34pm On May 25, 2007
they were all kids in the tourney, i checked their ages. A bunch of 13 and 14 year olds. plus all they do is swear, beef and form gangstaz. Thats not what i want to be linked with.

And about comparing chelsea and arsenal, i'll repay your favor and let you be too.
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by mukina2: 10:43pm On May 25, 2007
lol . .wanna battle me tongue

i'll roast you grin tongue
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by 9ja4eva: 10:46pm On May 25, 2007
somze:

@ fynewaka, 9ja4eva
I see you are having a field day with shevy and chelsea, forgetting that you have skeletons in your own closet. We have been on and on about this so it's high time you stop this rants. Need i remind you of a certain veron - £28m that was woeful in manU and never recovered after that despite coming to chelsea, going back to italy, then to argentina?

Still want to run your mouths?

Dnt be sentimental say d truth.

A fellow blue jst talk am again

Mustay:

Veron wasn't as wasteful as Shevy's

U c am
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by somze(f): 11:04pm On May 25, 2007
@muki
send you pic to my box, let me verify your age first grin

@9ja4eva
mustay is bringin up levels for wastefulness that i dont agree with. its either you are a waste or not.
Veron waste? yes.
veron career recovered after waste at manu? no.

shevy waste?
yes
shevy recovered after waste at chelsea?
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Mustay(m): 8:30pm On May 26, 2007
Maybe we should just be patient enough to give him another season. Really, if Jm liked him in d 1st place, i believe he would've done better.
It still pains me that he didn't play d liverpool game
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Mustay(m): 8:31pm On May 26, 2007
Veron's wastefulness isn't as BAD as Shevy.
I insist!
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by mukina2: 9:35pm On May 26, 2007
somsay na pic you dey take tell age? undecided grin grin

this thread is for liverfool and milan

so take sheva and veron outta here grin tongue
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by somze(f): 9:50pm On May 26, 2007
mukina
Please do not mention the word "Pic" when speaking to me again. I've been battling my ass out in Jose Mourinho's Chelsea: True Blue and your For Gunners Only thread because of our pics joke yesterday. So please No more pics talk, I don tire oh, b4 they come here find me again grin

Ah mukina you sef they read thru before you post now, it was 9ja4eva and fynewaka that started the shevy thing before i gave them veron as their example of ruined career. Hey muki, DO YOU WANT TO FIGHT WITH ME OVER NOTHING TOO?
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by mukina2: 9:58pm On May 26, 2007
the post was not meant for you alone grin

the veron and sheva part that is tongue
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by 9ja4eva: 4:09am On May 27, 2007
Mustay:

Veron's wastefulness isn't as BAD as Shevy.
I insist!

Thank u for speaking d truth
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Akolawole(m): 2:19pm On May 27, 2007
@Mukina and Gerrad people

Up till now, i have not seen your comment on his performance that day.
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Mustay(m): 8:06pm On May 27, 2007
That one na forgome conclusion. no need talkin about past tense.
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Mustay(m): 8:07pm On May 27, 2007
Somze, you dey battle for other threads, who dey pay you
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by 9ja4eva: 6:10am On May 28, 2007
This thread sef
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by ayefele200(m): 6:18am On May 28, 2007
what about it?
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by mukina2: 1:53pm On May 28, 2007
Akola grin when did i become Gerrad person cheesy?
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by sage(m): 7:57pm On May 29, 2007
Yeah, the Number one AC Milan Fan is back.

grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cool.

Hey guys, what are the English press crying about? Theyve been shut the F-up by the MIGHTY MILAN.

Who said this game was boring. That comes from watching too much premiership. This was a tactical masterclass. Everybody  that knows a thing about football would simply observe what Benitez did to counter the technical players that Milan have, Kaka, Seedorf and Pirlo. They were always hassled. He had planed to exploit Milans percieved weakneses on the flanks but it didnt work well. Milan alternated the full backs when on the attack.

Very good match overall, not the best but still good. Too bad premiership lovers who see the ball knocked all over the place and from side to side and long balls do not appreciate tactical football. Too bad

I AM STILL ESTATIC OVER THE WIN
grin cheesy grin

HATREZ CAN GO AND DIE
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by mukina2: 8:25pm On May 29, 2007
take time o too much celebration can cause heart attack cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pep Guardiola Confirmed As Bayern Munich Manager / Huddersfield Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 5th May 2019 / EPL: De Gea Signs New Contract With Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.