Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp (44016 Views)

Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 19, 2019
MufasaRebirth:

Kikikikikikiiki grin
kiki all you want homeboy
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 19, 2019
stephenmorris:
he is just using u trust me he's already cheating on you for you to have brought this here means it's become his habits.. Be careful with him, take care of yourself and unborn child. Just let him be for now till you child is born

I just think it’s a bad habit
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 19, 2019
Gabson001:
Jealous wifes.. My girlfriend possesses this character, am stil gonna dump her if she doesnt desist.. I so hate jealous partners

Check urself cause maybe you did something to make her like that... maybe you’re the problem and then it ain’t never gonna go away the next girl will be like that too and then by 50 ur gonna have to look in the mirror and be like “bro it’s me I’m the problem”

1 Like

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 19, 2019
Boc007:
Today is my birthday so I wish to celebrate in on nairaland. The first 10 guys that will call me on this platform will get 5k each transferred to their account... happy birthday to me.
My number.

grin

Happy birthday
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 19, 2019
Akuruoulo:

DONT SPOIL SOMEONES MARRIAGE. GIVE OUT UR OWN OPINION, AND NOT CONCLUDE.

Thx aku
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 19, 2019
Naanlong01:
@Roshina22.. anwer this question. How old is your pregnancy? Mention me when you answer the question.
y?
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 19, 2019
Emaprince:
Do you females cut off your online male friends after getting married?

If it was the other way round, you will boldly tell the OP that he is insecure and worried over a harmless chat between Hus spouse and her friends. I have seen a lot of this on this NL...Heck, many of the married women in this Nairaland are in Romance flirting day and night.

You all are on FB and I.G posting up sexy pics for compliments and flirting with several males because you women are constantly on the look out for validation from different males. You want men to tell you how sexy you look. How big your yansh and boobs are...just like some of these married celebrities and OAPs.

But you want a man to remain dull and not talk to another female? GTFOH!!!

I actually did cut off a bunch of people... because marriage takes a lot of work. Its more sacrifice than boyfriend girlfriend situation if you really honor your union...
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Gabson001(m): 10:09pm On May 19, 2019
Roshina22:

Check urself cause maybe you did something to make her like that... maybe you’re the problem and then it ain’t never gonna go away the next girl will be like that too and then by 50 ur gonna have to look in the mirror and be like “bro it’s me I’m the problem”
She's not my first girlfriend bro
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 19, 2019
CandidNotes:
If all you said it true, then he most likely married you to get his green card. Which means you are just a means to an end and he is busy looking for the woman he would genuinely connect with. Sorry for the bad news but I just want to be straight with you. Even if he had a green card or citizenship before your marriage, he might be using you for a place to stay, money or he might even be after your life insurance. The guy you just described is using you, he does not love you.
Eh this is the typical negative answer... I’m prepared cause I know blogs r vicious my question
Is ... (since I love this man) how come Nigerians and others are so quick to say the man doesn’t love you or that he’s using you for this or that? And then “sorry” person is the woman... does the women then really love the man too? I feel like both sides don’t get questioned enough. How come no one questions me if my love is true but you all want to question his? Lol � my love is real so is his but I’m jealous someone cal me a liar too ooo lol � were in this together I want to feel the accusations too. ��❤️
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 19, 2019
Imo1stson:
Ask him to stop or let him leave his phone with you to chat on his behalf for 1 week. During that week introduce yourself as his wife and observe the reactions.

I like this idea but what do u think the responses would be ?...
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 19, 2019
Kdon2:

Hmmm. You are awaiting a big shocker of your life dear. Sorry for you ahead of your disater of a marriage. For your info, you married a conman.

Oh I’m waiting for a big shocker because apparently everyone who’s not a Nigerian is such an idiot waiting to get scammed... shut up I’m smarter than you know.
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 19, 2019
innobarca:
Sit him down and talk with him, he is married to you so you know when he is in a good mood.

Chatting.... Many young girls that are in a serious relationship are always chatting men, both single men and married men.

Men also doing same thing, Some do it for fun and some are cheating.

Just sit your man down and talk to him.

Do not listen to some advice here, they want your home broken.

Thank you... this is a great response
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 19, 2019
Gabson001:

She's not my first girlfriend bro
fine maybe 4th bro but that still ain’t the end

1 Like

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 19, 2019
Fourwinds:
MALU, you need to wake up. In the other thread, she only mentioned Igbo in just one... Why was it so because that is where she got married. I don't expect her to mention Hausa or Idoma.. This very thread was written In detail so it shows her observation over time about her husband and why she is exhibiting such fears... I mean, I cannot marry a girl and after sometime she is always on facebook and other media chatting with males especially and you expect me to be comfortable.... It is her right to ask such questions..... What kind of nonsense insensitivity are some of you here. Nonsense everywhere

Thank you I get so humbled when people here stick up for others thanks much good humanity is real
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 19, 2019
turischool:

please don’t let them deport our broda come back home to come join the already millions of unemployed youth in naija.

this days it’s deficult to control people’s chat online

madam please stay of his internet activity focus on what he does when he is with you.

social media it’s a dangerous place to watch your love ones activity

It’s a dangerous place for stupid people who don’t have an independent mind, for intelligent people it’s fun smiley
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Gabson001(m): 10:18pm On May 19, 2019
Roshina22:
fine maybe 4th bro but that still ain’t the end
Sure.. R/ship is scam
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 19, 2019
rain803:
You're right - most girls don't. But I'm not most girls.
Lots of married men on Nairaland are PMing girls and I find it totally disgusting. The last one was yesterday and I flat out told him I don't chat with married men! I'm beginning to think most Nigerian men are a bunch of hoes. Men are the biggest culprits when it comes to hoeing around and cheating. I hail any woman who has a loyal, faithful man because she has a one in a million!

Thank god for you girl ! I hope you have many good friendships because it would be an honor to be your friend. Principles matter.

1 Like

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 19, 2019
Gabson001:

Sure.. R/ship is scam

Take a nap and drink some water you will be missing her in 2.5 hrs i swear
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 19, 2019
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin

....another one!

May God forgive these horrible men stressing these women fa!

Lol y r men stressful oo
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 19, 2019
Roshina22:

I just think it’s a bad habit
trust me he may never change. Once u are done with him move on but pls3 have your child first and take of the child too.. Men like that hardly change
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 19, 2019
Mindfulness:
I have been trying to write a considerate comment for 10 minutes now and I have decided not to write it because I can't bring myself to saying what I think nicely. But I do have a few questions. How long has he been in your country? Does he have a job? How old are you?

It’s ok if u can’t its not your job but thanks for being mindful
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Gabson001(m): 10:22pm On May 19, 2019
Roshina22:

Take a nap and drink some water you will be missing her in 2.5 hrs i swear
Miss lol.. Do i even love?
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 19, 2019
Gabson001:

Miss lol.. Do i even love?

Ur gonna have to one day lol
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 19, 2019
fecta:
grin grin grin grin grin

In every country there are faithful and cheating partners. Mikel Obi's wife is not complaining looks like you picked the later.

And it's not a Nigerian thing ooo

Noted
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 19, 2019
bluefilm:
This woman is probably so insecure.

She sounds like someone who is just looking out for non-existent problems.

Why don't you just let your husband know you are not comfortable with him talking to other girls on social media before coming here to bombard us with your insecurities?

I dunno who u are but you definitely felt that message and that’s why u responded.
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 19, 2019
Olorunnim:
Hmm Eleyi gidi gan, You just have to be patient and observant because you're preggers it's not just both of you anymore if he doesn't change let it go.

Yeah I love my baby and family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Gabson001(m): 10:26pm On May 19, 2019
Roshina22:

Ur gonna have to one day lol
Till then bro
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 19, 2019
Luciferlove:
Your husband is a yahoo boy period!

Mmm... the internet makes people think weird things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 19, 2019
Gabson001:

Till then bro
ok bro
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 19, 2019
OmoAlata1:
I will be very frank with you. That man just use to enter US. Did you meet on Facebook? If so, did you spend a lot of money on him? If yes, then those women are is “client”.

Your relationship is not real. The minute he gets his stay, he will either leave you or have one wife in Nigeria. sorry to deliver the bad news to you.

If I am you, I will stop the AOS process.

Nah it’s not what you think... but I know how the internet is.. so it’s fine. I get y u assume that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Uzobejeme: 10:35pm On May 19, 2019
Is your husband's name Elijah? Are you guys in SA?
Lol
That was a joke.
Nairaland is the worse place you can bring your relationship matters. People will come at you so bad you can and up depressed.
Sit your man down.. tell him how much you are hurting. It's not a Nigerian behaviour, it's his own behaviour.
I suspect that he is an internet fraudster because in other to make money, they need to stay online all the time even until very late just to keep stringing those people along
Ask him if he is into Yahoo.
Let him open up to you about why he has to keep In touch with so many women daily.
If he is not Yahoo(hallelujah) then he is just a flirt.
Show him this link. Let him see how was you feel.
Pregnancy also makes one emotional with mood swings. Craving attention etc.
Take things easy and talk it over with out bro. All the best
Re: Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp by Kdon2: 10:41pm On May 19, 2019
Roshina22:

Oh I’m waiting for a big shocker because apparently everyone who’s not a Nigerian is such an idiot waiting to get scammed... shut up I’m smarter than you know.

Yet you come to nairaland to come and ask advice. See how smart you are. Your overconfidence go kee you tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. / "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady / 10 Family Members Locked In Cage In Bayelsa Over Land Dispute (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.