Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains (67407 Views)

My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life / Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) / Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Elliot2(m): 2:11pm On May 19, 2019
MarianaTrench:

Must you people bring religion into every topic here.

He wants practical solutions not wishful thinking!
I was poisoned on the just passed easter day by my neighbour; I almost died. But there is this woman who has nerve breakdown and has been immobile for twenty five years,prayed for me and I was healed. I am still finding it hard to believe,but who cares.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Zombicmodz: 2:12pm On May 19, 2019
JoannaSedley:
ALS and the presenting symptoms does not sound right. Who made the diagnosis?

Cold, pain and weakness..... Persistent Malaria, sickle cell disease, pernicious or aplastic anemia, fibromyalgia, heart disease to mention but a few. ALS is too extreme and no mention of the characteristic symptom of it was made by you either.
OP have you and your fiancée explored all the other possible differential diagnoses above ?
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by kunleweb: 2:12pm On May 19, 2019
Adalassy:

Yes i have. You see, herbs are not the only thing used during the treatment of autism. There is also need for integrative therapy while making use of the herbs.

One of the several herbs used during treatment is Vetiver and its absolutely amazing.

Suffice to say that autistic patients do turn out much better.

I have an autistic kid i will send across to you, he has speecm impairment problem along with nerve complications that affects his posture and movement.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by joevina87: 2:13pm On May 19, 2019
For now,their is no cure for ALS.The only thing she needs now is prayers.
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Billy0naire(m): 2:14pm On May 19, 2019
Westsida:

Why can’t she just smoke the Cannabis? I mean the medicinal cannabis?

The THC components give the 'high', not cool, so carboxylate it to get rid of the THC.

Besides, smoking it smells bad and one seems to be a criminal.
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Adalassy: 2:17pm On May 19, 2019
kunleweb:

I have an autistic kid i will send across to you, he has speecm impairment problem along with nerve complications that affects his posture and movement.

Whenever you are ready
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Failure44: 2:18pm On May 19, 2019
ainas247:

Mr Failure we need Success here right now for the OP.
It's obvious you cant assist in any way, your name tells it all.

please let those that can contribute to OP matter comes in.

Have a nice day!
You clearly aren't contributing anything useful.
The people at the FP has already helped with their medical advices.
Take your religious fantasy to the religious section.
This was posted in the health care section for a reason.
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Westsida: 2:18pm On May 19, 2019
[s]
lepasharon:

You're the senseless ignoramus.
[/s]

You’re senseless & that’s it!
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Failure44: 2:19pm On May 19, 2019
kunleweb:

If you want your child to die then you can gladly send him.
Don't be foolish!
Autism has no cure!
If his medical herbs actually worked the WHO would have discovered this a long time ago!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by bugativeron: 2:20pm On May 19, 2019
paul1995:
embarassed doctors in the house I need your help my fiancee has ALS and she always complain of cold ,weakness and pains in her bone embarassed cry I hate to seee her in pain I love her and I don’t know what I will do if she dies I don’t want to lose her ..
my question is? Will she live for a long period because the research have made said 5 years or more
How can we stop the constant pains ? cry
She is my everything Please help embarassed
Sorry about your fiancee, but in as much as there is no known cure, you should read about Stephen Hawking, he lived with it for 50years.
I wish you guys well.
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by ogmask: 2:20pm On May 19, 2019
paul1995:
embarassed doctors in the house I need your help my fiancee has ALS and she always complain of cold ,weakness and pains in her bone embarassed cry I hate to seee her in pain I love her and I don’t know what I will do if she dies I don’t want to lose her ..
my question is? Will she live for a long period because the research have made said 5 years or more

Try STC30. I hear it is wonder drug/supplement.
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by seekier(m): 2:21pm On May 19, 2019
paul1995:

Yes she does have that sometimes when there’s cold .. right now she is laying on the bed in pains and it comes and go sad I wish I can share the pain with her .
are you serious, who then would take care of you both?
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by kunleweb: 2:21pm On May 19, 2019
Failure44:

If you want your child to die then you can gladly send him.
Don't be foolish!
Autism has no cure!
If his medical herbs actually worked the WHO would have discovered this a long time ago!

This realm of therapeutic science is above you. Get lost plz

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by crunchyg: 2:21pm On May 19, 2019
paul1995:
To add to this comment made by gratefulheart01" Note:
Sadly, since ALS has no known cure yet, the only option you've got now is God, although many people see mentioning God as mockery or some fairy tale nowadays, but miracles do happen and i do believe in miracles. If you really love your fiancee as you claimed, then your only best option now is to start a God seeking process - sincere, consistent and serious one. With time, things may start to change. With God all things are possible. Miracles happen all the time." Get to study about holy communion and get some holy communion emblems and always administer it to your fiancee after praying for her morning, afternoon and night with faith you will see what the Christ body will do in her life

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by lepasharon(f): 2:22pm On May 19, 2019
kunleweb:

Theraphy. These ailments are managed. A autistic kid under my therapy is the best student in his class. Very high ranking school in the country btw

If you knew anything about autism, you wouldn't say this. An autistic person can still be the best student in class without your stupid therapy.

Why do you think it's called autism spectrum?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Failure44: 2:23pm On May 19, 2019
kunleweb:

This realm of therapeutic science is above you. Get lost plz
Oh well.
I only feel pity for the child, Hopefully you will both be arrested before you bring such harmful herbs into the child's system.
Ignorance is a bliss.
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by biomedics(m): 2:24pm On May 19, 2019
So sorry about that, please see a physiotherapist.
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by kunleweb: 2:24pm On May 19, 2019
lepasharon:

If you knew anything about autism, you wouldn't say this. An autistic person can still be the best student in class without your stupid therapy.

Why do you think it's called autism spectrum?

Omo mi ni. E mi mo mo se ti mo se si lara. Now get lost. Never in the rest of your remaining life contact me again IJN

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Funaki: 2:24pm On May 19, 2019
Failure44:

Enemy of. Progress?
What progress has religion brought?
The most religious countries are poor and terrorized.
The man is here looking for. Medical help and advices not fairy tales.
If your God and Jesus really works then tell your pastors to go and bring Mandela back to life or heal. Ebola in Liberia.
You didn't even say malaria, Ebola?

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by kunleweb: 2:26pm On May 19, 2019
Failure44:

Oh well.
I only feel pity for the child, Hopefully you will both be arrested before you bring such harmful herbs into the child's system.
Ignorance is a bliss.

Your moniker is failure

THE TREND OF BAD MOUTHING PEOPLE SHOULD STOP ON THIS FORUM. II'M A MEDICAL PRACTITIONER MYSELF. STUDIED MEDICAL BIOTECH. PLEASE SPARE ME YOUR COUNSEL. IF YOU GUYS HAD NOTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO ADD TO ISSUES REFRAIN FROM COMMENTING. YOU EVIDENTLY DISPLAY YOUR INEPTITUDE WITH YOUR LOQUACIOUS DIARRHEA

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by IvyGRush: 2:26pm On May 19, 2019
Sure I am lieing.

I do not pray you have fall or any of your loved ones.

But one thing is sure, the post out there remains ever green in your memory and will spring up when you need it.

HBB1:

Oga herbalist, you are a liar!!!
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Doctorflaky(f): 2:26pm On May 19, 2019
I am sorry about your fiancee. I pray for quick healing for her.

I will advise you to consult another doctor opinion outside Nigeria. Thank God for technologies, now you don't have to leave your house to do that. Download 'Mobihealth Consult' from Playstore or IOS to consult Doctors from US, UK, Dubai and any country of your choice. There're presently some medical freebies you can benefit from.

Guess what... Do you know consulting is as low as N3,500/$10.

Please do that now and talk to foreign doctor now. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by lepasharon(f): 2:29pm On May 19, 2019
kunleweb:

Omo mi ni. E mi mo mo se ti mo se si lara. Now get lost. Never in the rest of your remaining life contact me again IJN

Lol ode. Speak the language we all understand and get your just reward. Bloody fraud.
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by winkmart: 2:29pm On May 19, 2019
kunleweb:
Breathing and Respiratory issues?

You ask people to contact you for writing jobs. But you never respond
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Sterope(f): 2:30pm On May 19, 2019
Vetiver. I won't be surprised if it contains one of the chemical ingredient in conventional medicine.

I am glad you are not talking about curing autism.

Adalassy:

Yes i have. You see, herbs are not the only thing used during the treatment of autism. There is also need for integrative therapy while making use of the herbs.

One of the several herbs used during treatment is Vetiver and its absolutely amazing.

Suffice to say that autistic patients do turn out much better.
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by thelish(f): 2:31pm On May 19, 2019
paul1995:

The sickness has no cure tho I searched a drug recommended from USA rilutek it cost 60k but I heard it only prolong the person life to 3 or 4 month the thought of losing her makes me scared .

She won't die. Take that thought from u and stop confessing negativity.
Jesus will move in compassion n heal her
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by ecclize: 2:33pm On May 19, 2019
God have mercy never heard of this b4...
When i read about it i became scared of life the more...
Fact the fact that there is no tracable causes makes it scary not to talk of it incurability...
Ahhhh aye lee
HIV na child play for whr ALS dey i swear...
Don't even know what to say to op. The only God is the only solution for now forget any bullshit advise
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Failure44: 2:39pm On May 19, 2019
kunleweb:

Your moniker is failure

THE TREND OF BAD MOUTHING PEOPLE SHOULD STOP ON THIS FORUM. II'M A MEDICAL PRACTITIONER MYSELF. STUDIED MEDICAL BIOTECH. PLEASE SPARE ME YOUR COUNSEL. IF YOU GUYS HAD NOTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO ADD TO ISSUES REFRAIN FROM COMMENTING. YOU EVIDENTLY DISPLAY YOUR INEPTITUDE WITH YOUR LOQUACIOUS DIARRHEA
Don't come at me with moronic grammatical expressions.
Autism has no cure!
I look forward to your arrest when you have ended up killing the child.
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by phayvoursky(m): 2:39pm On May 19, 2019
OtemAtum:
This is a true life story, not some kind of fiction. Jesus is a fictitious character. He can't come out of the book where they wrote him in. Medicine remains the best way to tackle it and we hope it works good.

Aferk 29: 32-33
32. I do not want to say this, but I shall do so; you have heard that you should not mix religion with the matter of health. I also add this; do not mix religion with the matter of business.
33. For whatever you mix religion with shall not succeed. For many great nations have been brought down by

What faith is this??
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by kunleweb: 2:39pm On May 19, 2019
lepasharon:

Lol ode. Speak the language we all understand and get your just reward. Bloody fraud.

You came hunting me carrying wounds from threads weeks back. When I didn't even attack you nor did you any wrong. Now I'm sending a kid under my care for therapy which I'll be aying the transportation cost from Nigeria both the child and a care giver yet you call me fraud. Sorry how much did I steal from you or do I owe you. Answer me Africans and bad blood. You're in UK yet you're unrefined with hate, envy and needless confrontations. If I've collected money from you at least declare the evidence. If I'm the bloody fraud rove it. Or does my intellect threaten you so much that the green monster is your amsafest reonse to my osition on issues. If you have issues with my issues on any subject lease debate me astutely with sound valid pints if not. Ermanenetly stay away from me. Let me remind me. Some eople are under convent if I speak a negative word it'll cling to you.

Cc generationz
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by kunleweb: 2:43pm On May 19, 2019
Failure44:

Don't come at me with moronic grammatical expressions.
Autism has no cure!
I look forward to your arrest when you have ended up killing the child.

See me see trouble. If this were financial issue now you'll be addressing me as a scam. I'm doctorate emeritus medicine. I've told you this level of medical practice is not rare and beyond your cognitive abilities. Now please get. Lost forever

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook / Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! / I Got Bitten By A Non-Venomous Snake Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.