Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" (31308 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa / Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" / Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:30pm On May 18, 2019
jaxxy:
SO he lied to his wife tonto. First it was obasanjos son, then the gardeners son now his family has always lived in the uk. Ok

Were you there when she told Tonto?
Did Tonto not lie she bought that sold car?
He is OBJ's adopted son.
He grew up and lived with Obasanjo
Jonathan has an adopted daughter too that everyone calls Jonathan's daughter.
She got married when Jonathan was President.
Churchill group exists before the emergence of Tonto.
He never used Obasanjo's surname.

4 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 18, 2019
Hintona:
Why is it only you that was born in Nigeria, then went on to marry Tonto seems you are cut out for misfortune
So, what does that connote? Is being born in Nigeria and getting married to a celeb a crime? I blame the guy for falling in the hands of tonto. Even as an upcoming actress in those days her roles in movies with her personality always looked disgusting to me as she never looked real. I remember the time same tonto took to the social media that she wanted a baby and a husband because no sane being would have considered her as a gf, not to talk of getting married to her...and that's juju at work. It's all churchill's fault and I do hope he'd be wise in his choice of a wife when ready. Maybe he taught he could have a taste and in the process, juju caught up with him and he stayed glued. When the juju's work expired, they split.

Btw, being born in Nigeria is even a blessing to him because of all his siblings that I've met with and heard about in the UK, he's the most successful. The major contract he executed in a multibillion naira EFCC building in Abuja made me a different opinion about this guy contrary to the names he's being called on the social media to which he never responded and that's a sign of maturity. We also got a contract in same efcc building in Abuja. We were also there together on the commissioning day and I saw churchill hobnob with magu,the effc boss himself and he sat very close to him on the high table, even took photohraph with him. Social media rants isn't new to me cos ibwas once a victim.

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" by sundaygray(m): 6:32pm On May 18, 2019
No matter how tonto try to belittle this man. The guy is very much worth more than an average Nigerian. E dey pain the girl say this guy didn't spend as much money on her.
Trust me if a nigga doesn't spend on you, he knows you're not worth it!
But what do I know self?

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 18, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Baba why you dey lie naaaa grin you wan make mad tonto fire you today abi
hes not lying . I know his family back in the UK.
Re: Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" by sureheaven(m): 7:03pm On May 18, 2019
This guy called Churchill can lie more than the devil. All your families were born in UK?

We were both making use of in akiavic hotel Cyber cafe owned by Hon. Iranola Akinlaja in ondo town around 2003.

This idiot and his friends were into internet fraud (yahoo yahoo) then while I played US visa lottery for people. shocked

Till date many of his friends were jailed in US for yahoo yahoo.

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" by Burgerlomo: 7:49pm On May 18, 2019
pweshdodo:
grin
I minute everywhere burst with sperm

Whatever, because I will not fold my arms and allow you to insult our club grand patron just like that after all the1 minute was able to produced his carbon copy. grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 18, 2019
karpentar:

Poor people don’t exist in Uk? This Churchill sef

grin cheesy
Re: Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 18, 2019
fairfora:
So, what does that connote? Is being born in Nigeria and getting married to a celeb a crime? I blame the guy for falling in the hands of tonto. Even as an upcoming actress in those days her roles in movies with her personality always looked disgusting to me as she never looked real. I remember the time same tonto took to the social media that she wanted a baby and a husband because no sane being would have considered her as a gf, not to talk of getting married to her...and that's juju at work. It's all churchill's fault and I do hope he'd be wise in his choice of a wife when ready. Maybe he taught he could have a taste and in the process, juju caught up with him and he stayed glued. When the juju's work expired, they split.

Btw, being born in Nigeria is even a blessing to him because of all his siblings that I've met with and heard about in the UK, he's the most successful. The major contract he executed in a multibillion naira EFCC building in Abuja made me a different opinion about this guy contrary to the names he's being called on the social media to which he never responded and that's a sign of maturity. We also got a contract in same efcc building in Abuja. We were also there together on the commissioning day and I saw churchill hobnob with magu,the effc boss himself and he sat very close to him on the high table, even took photohraph with him. Social media rants isn't new to me cos ibwas once a victim.

Who would want to get married to him? Please!!
Re: Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" by pweshdodo(m): 8:35pm On May 18, 2019
Burgerlomo:

Whatever, because I will not fold my arms and allow you to insult our club grand patron just like that after all the1 minute was able to produced his carbon copy. grin
Without her cummin
Re: Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" by goat22: 9:29pm On May 18, 2019
Zionista:
Tonto now:

Nawo why your face be like that na and you come grey. Abeg dey shave na, see as grey hair full everywhere for your body and why your eye come yellow?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" by babyfaceafrica: 10:05pm On May 18, 2019
Mindfulness:

Who would want to get married to him? Please!!
lots of ladies....no be money again...
Re: Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" by poshbrave(m): 10:07pm On May 18, 2019
d life of dis guy has become a movie script after bleeping Ajagule babe in Nollywood industry... sorry ehhh
Re: Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" by Jadsy01(f): 11:52pm On May 18, 2019
My Family Is Rich – Olakunle Churchill Boasts

The Nollywood actress,Tonto Dikeh revealed in an interview that her ex-husband, Churchill is not from a rich background as he claims.
Olakunle Churchill took to his comment section to deny the report …

Read more - https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2019/05/18/my-family-is-rich-olakunle-churchill-boasts/
Re: Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" by b36Ginikab88: 8:20am On May 19, 2019
hiann

@@@@@>>

Re: Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" by skales67(m): 10:15am On May 19, 2019
So because your family is in UK makes you rich? Nansense!!
Re: Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" by MightySparrow: 5:37pm On May 19, 2019
Eni gbe adiye otoshi....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes / “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo / Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Vacation In Dubai (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.