Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes (31308 Views)

BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike / Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) / “Your Nose Looks Like G-String” – Patapaa Insults Fan On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by TunezMediaTV: 9:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
Music star Inetimi Alfred Odon, better known by his stage name Timaya, is currently on the hot seat for assaulting a journalist who requested for an interview with him.

According to a Punch Newspaper correspondent, Timaya was described as one with an undesirable attitude who needed to enroll for anger management classes.

Sunday Scoop recently ran into the controversial entertainer but his attitude left a lot to be desired.

"He insulted our correspondent when he was asked for an interview, and it is apparent that he needs to attend anger-management classes."

Put off by his saucy attitude, one of his aides had to apologise on his behalf.

Some fans also criticized him for denying them selfies at the event... Guess the Bang Bang crooner was just not in the mood ..

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/01/timaya-in-need-of-anger-management.html

Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by Kondomatic(m): 9:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ok. When we hear his own side of the story we will know whether he truly needs anger management classes or whether the journalist needs to enroll in stop pissing him off management class.

172 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by rattlesnake(m): 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
whats the meaning of timaya?

when we carry local champions and village touts and call them celebrities?
sh1t!!!!!!!!!!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by DICKtator: 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by AkinPhysicist: 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
cheesy

19 Likes

Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by Christaks(m): 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
Eya

1 Like

Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by lifestyle1(m): 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
Time dey come wey he go they beg make them interview am.

Nothing last for ever.

19 Likes

Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by remainhidden: 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
Seems Nairaland is out of Topics these days..a
Went to Linda's blog only to found out people no longer comment again plus her ads has gone Down the drain..
I mean wetin concern timaya with our lives now..
Just one comment..kick front page..
Instead of bringing topics that will better our lives..
Big men visit Nairaland..Seen them alot
But I can't imagine a big man going through almighty nairaland with such a topic like this with the idgaf crew...Tribalism all the way..Snakes and Lala..

BRING SOMETHING THAT WILL MAKE IMPACT TO OUR LIVES..THERE ARE SO MANY BUNCH OF IMPORTANT TOPICS ALL OVER THIS FORUM..I MISS NAIRALAND OF THOSE DAYS..
I just pray this forum dont become useless in the long run.
Sometimes I wonder .

We really need to upgrade In this Country

144 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by BarakOkenny(m): 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
I just like this guy as an artist for no reason.

5 Likes

Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by Ekpekus(m): 9:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
So make we fry beans

1 Like

Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by DrObum(m): 9:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
E pain the journalist grin

8 Likes

Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by naijaboiy: 9:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
He probably may have experienced these journalists way of twisting stories.

Timaya has actually suffered in the hands of the media with their bad tales about him. So they should let the nigga be.

15 Likes

Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
But journalists are annoying tho

4 Likes

Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by temitemi1(m): 9:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
let him continue...

1 Like

Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
... So just because he refused to be interviewed, he now needs anger management training?

Blowing things outta proportion just to trend. Oh well this is Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by naijaboiy: 9:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by petrov10: 9:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
very proud timaya
Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by frankloloko: 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
when youre rich . whatelse , imagine the puna thats making this guy fresh like this. you think its food ?who eat pass mr ibu?

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by 5starmilitant: 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
Timaya is not happy with the way Nigeria press reports his matters. Even now he has refused to be interviewed, but they still want to twist the whole thing to make headlines.

In timaya's voice: what have I don to the press, these people wanna put me in a mess.

4 Likes

Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
Mtcheeeeew
Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by FearFactor1: 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
Mtcheww... u again

6 Likes

Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by jo997: 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
Na him life, journalist or whatever, is it be force to grant an interview

5 Likes

Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by FuckTheMod: 9:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
That's what money does to poor and opportunistic foolss EGO

This guy is a RING LEADER OF MILITANTS > FG TAKE NOTE.
Don't ask me how I got to know.
Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by Danny287(m): 9:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
I dont have anything to say

maybe the person below me has something to say
Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by EnEnPeecee: 9:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
this shot man sef

See face like ebgeripapa
Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by free2ryhme: 9:42pm On Jan 09, 2017
Una wan crucify am as if we dont exhibit one min madness

4 Likes

Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by ychris: 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
Yes, i have something to say.

This particular punch journalist is an enemy of progress.

You knw why?

One of his aides apologized on his behalf
and u still have to bring this sh*t up again? Mtcheew!

You then wrote about anger management classes or woreva undecided

Anger management ko hungerbad manager nie.

Stalker mofos @ PUNCH WHO YOU EPP SELF undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by sassieconte: 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
All those journalists looking for how to misquote people. I'm sure he must have approached him stupidly. They always looking for gossip, worst sinners I knw are journalists...

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by sylviaeo(f): 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
Anger management class dey 9ja?. Dat means na to fly d bros abroad grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Rocks Baggy Jeans In Throwback Photo / “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo / Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Vacation In Dubai (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.