Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

Imo indigene threatening To Commit Suicide Over Non Payment Of Salary- PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo indigene threatening To Commit Suicide Over Non Payment Of Salary- PICS (14304 Views)

Ben Kalu To Osodeke: Gbajabiamila Didn't Promise Payment Of Salary Arrears / COVID19: Umahi Bars Ebonyi Indigene Returning From China / Abia Civil Servants Lay Curses On Ikpeazu Over Non-payment Of 9months Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo indigene threatening To Commit Suicide Over Non Payment Of Salary- PICS by Imo1stson: 8:10pm On May 18, 2019
This was the 2nd one from January 2018 on this same Nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/4281437/before-commit-suicide-okorocha-owing

Re: Imo indigene threatening To Commit Suicide Over Non Payment Of Salary- PICS by Alashoalash10: 8:41pm On May 18, 2019
ararumeteam:
An indigene of Imo state spotted in Abuja threatening to commit to suicide over non payment of several months salary by Okorocha

Why not do the protest in owerri ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo indigene threatening To Commit Suicide Over Non Payment Of Salary- PICS by Buzoman: 8:48pm On May 18, 2019
mytime24:
Na Suicide dey reign fr naija now undecided

Dis buhari next level na endtime oooo

Na dem

Re: Imo indigene threatening To Commit Suicide Over Non Payment Of Salary- PICS by ikcid: 9:57pm On May 18, 2019
Imo1stson:
Okorocha is not owing anyone. I wonder how wise people could fall for this repeated gimmicks. This same photo and story has been recycled thrice in the last 3 years on this same Nairaland.

Please say what you know.. The outgoing governor is owing some boards in upwards of 3 to 6 months. Almost everyday I meet patients who couldn't afford the cost of healthcare services as a result of being owed by the state government.
Re: Imo indigene threatening To Commit Suicide Over Non Payment Of Salary- PICS by stagger: 11:12pm On May 18, 2019
Imo1stson:
Okorocha is not owing anyone. I wonder how wise people could fall for this repeated gimmicks. This same photo and story has been recycled thrice in the last 3 years on this same Nairaland.

Make thunder fire you and your lying generations. Do you know how many people have died because of that Okorocha man and his penchant for owing workers till today while building all those estates of his?
Re: Imo indigene threatening To Commit Suicide Over Non Payment Of Salary- PICS by HomorBj(m): 11:33pm On May 18, 2019
Imo1stson:

God bless u,dem just wan give a dog a baD name
Re: Imo indigene threatening To Commit Suicide Over Non Payment Of Salary- PICS by Nobody: 7:15am On May 19, 2019
Nigerianization:
The man na mumu.

Why not use the transportation fare to and from Abuja to start up a business.
abeg which kind business that kind money go start? I definitely wait for you ooo come answers.
Re: Imo indigene threatening To Commit Suicide Over Non Payment Of Salary- PICS by b36Ginikab88: 8:17am On May 19, 2019
hiann

@@@@@>>

Re: Imo indigene threatening To Commit Suicide Over Non Payment Of Salary- PICS by b86Jideofor338: 1:40pm On May 19, 2019
hiann

@@@@@>>

Re: Imo indigene threatening To Commit Suicide Over Non Payment Of Salary- PICS by Nigerianization(m): 3:36pm On May 19, 2019
rawitools:
abeg which kind business that kind money go start? I definitely wait for you ooo come answers.

Na parable I take talk
Secondly, I indirectly dey talk say the man dey lie about him situation.

Now to answer your question
From the east to Abuja to and fro should not be less than 15,000 naira.

That amount can...........

Start a recharge card business on a small scale.
Pure water business
Food vendor business
Etc
Re: Imo indigene threatening To Commit Suicide Over Non Payment Of Salary- PICS by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 19, 2019
Nigerianization:

Na parable I take talk
Secondly, I indirectly dey talk say the man dey lie about him situation.

Now to answer your question
From the east to Abuja to and fro should not be less than 15,000 naira.

That amount can...........

Start a recharge card business on a small scale.
Pure water business
Food vendor business
Etc
recharge card biz how much profit u wan see a month. Food vendor how much be wheel barrow that's if u want to hawk from scratch. Broda e no easy like that.
Re: Imo indigene threatening To Commit Suicide Over Non Payment Of Salary- PICS by booksrite(f): 4:26am On Jun 29, 2019
Why not do the protest in owerri ?

smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Will Be Unjust For The Southeast Not To Be Accommodated In The 9th Assembly! / Water Scarcity Hits Abuja / Senate To Investigate Illegal Exportation Of Gold Worth $9 Billion Yearly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.