Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,514 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Abuja Begins Installation Of Security Cameras On Every Street (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Begins Installation Of Security Cameras On Every Street (Photos) (1766 Views)

As Promised Two Weeks Ago,Sanwo-olu Begins Installation Of CCTV Cameras In Lagos / Kidnapping: FG To Install CCTV Cameras On Highways / Senator Dino Melaye Pictured Hawking On The Street (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Begins Installation Of Security Cameras On Every Street (Photos) by ZWorld: 3:27pm On May 18, 2019
In order to curb insecurity, the FCTA has began the installation of Surveillance cameras on the streets of Abuja.

The project was conceived by the administration of late President Umaru Yar'Adua in 2008 but suffered a setback due to funding.

The project is aimed at providing audio, video and data information for use by the Nigeria Police Force and other security agencies.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/abuja-begins-installation-of-security-cameras-on-every-street-photos/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Abuja Begins Installation Of Security Cameras On Every Street (Photos) by ZWorld: 3:28pm On May 18, 2019
Nice
Re: Abuja Begins Installation Of Security Cameras On Every Street (Photos) by Blue3k(m): 3:30pm On May 18, 2019
Lol ok, just put traffic cams instead. They'll make more cash off the dummies running red lights.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Begins Installation Of Security Cameras On Every Street (Photos) by thesicilian: 3:30pm On May 18, 2019
I hope there'll be security for the security cameras themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Begins Installation Of Security Cameras On Every Street (Photos) by blackboy(m): 3:32pm On May 18, 2019
The ones of the last administration along major roads working seem to be abandoned with many vandalized. I recall when one was used to effect an arrest
Re: Abuja Begins Installation Of Security Cameras On Every Street (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 3:32pm On May 18, 2019
Contract for the boys who helped in rigging election. CCTV koo, DSTV nii

1 Like

Re: Abuja Begins Installation Of Security Cameras On Every Street (Photos) by frbona: 3:33pm On May 18, 2019
mrjudefixedgam4:
Read below it
Read below your Father's balls

1 Like

Re: Abuja Begins Installation Of Security Cameras On Every Street (Photos) by kachi19: 3:52pm On May 18, 2019
mrjudefixedgam4:
Read below it
Seun lalasticlala please ban this wan!!

1 Like

Re: Abuja Begins Installation Of Security Cameras On Every Street (Photos) by Nbote(m): 4:25pm On May 18, 2019
What happened to all d ones dey mounted at every junction and intersections dat were jus mere public decorations...

1 Like

Re: Abuja Begins Installation Of Security Cameras On Every Street (Photos) by BuhariAdvocate: 4:31pm On May 18, 2019
Wasting of taxpayers money. We don't have identity CCTV cameras can't do anything. I can commit crime in Abuja and run to my village.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Begins Installation Of Security Cameras On Every Street (Photos) by sodiqapril(m): 9:01pm On May 18, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Wasting of taxpayers money. We don't have identity CCTV cameras can't do anything. I can commit crime in Abuja and run to my village.
if you do that we will use VPCTV (village People circuit television) to find you

1 Like

Re: Abuja Begins Installation Of Security Cameras On Every Street (Photos) by BuhariAdvocate: 9:14pm On May 18, 2019
cheesy you're silly.
sodiqapril:

if you do that we will use VPCTV (village People circuit television) to find you
Re: Abuja Begins Installation Of Security Cameras On Every Street (Photos) by 9jaArea: 11:14pm On May 18, 2019
On pedestrian bridges OP

(1) (Reply)

El Zakzaky:: Tale Of 2 Supporters. The North And The SE. Pictures. / Quick Biography Of All 43 New Ministers + Their Portfolios / Lai Mohammed Questioned By DW Tim Sebastian Over Human Rights And Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.