Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,385 members, 7,836,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Comedian Akpororo Pictured With His Twins - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Akpororo Pictured With His Twins (33125 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Comedian Akpororo Steps Out With His Twin Babies (photo) / Comedian Akpororo Shares Photos Of His Twin Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Akpororo Pictured With His Twins by femi4: 5:31pm On May 19, 2019
Ugly father
Re: Comedian Akpororo Pictured With His Twins by aleeyus(m): 5:32pm On May 19, 2019
Re: Comedian Akpororo Pictured With His Twins by feelgoodstuffs(m): 5:32pm On May 19, 2019
Is he kinda bleaching? Look at his face very well
Re: Comedian Akpororo Pictured With His Twins by AllenSpencer: 5:33pm On May 19, 2019
So cute

The boy looking like Ubi Franklin
Re: Comedian Akpororo Pictured With His Twins by kheny12(m): 5:34pm On May 19, 2019
Jestin:
Cute kids.....the dad is Aug....Lee
And fug-ly
Re: Comedian Akpororo Pictured With His Twins by kheny12(m): 5:35pm On May 19, 2019
Why his he bleaching with his uglyiness
Re: Comedian Akpororo Pictured With His Twins by henryadex(m): 5:36pm On May 19, 2019
Okay what should we do, just pray they don't become Yahoo boys
Re: Comedian Akpororo Pictured With His Twins by bamasite(m): 5:40pm On May 19, 2019
Cute babies from a very ugly father

IF YOU LOVE GOOD SOUND, YOU MUST LOVE THIS:
https://www.nairaland.com/5170014/best-bluetooth-speaker-everyone-talking

dailynaijamode:
Nigeria comedian and singer,akpororo share this adorable pictireof himself and his wonderful kids with fans online.
Meanwhile celebrities and fans can't stop to admire his kids online.

http://dailynaijamode.com/comedian-akpororo-share-stunning-photo-of-himself-and-his-twins

Re: Comedian Akpororo Pictured With His Twins by Princedapace(m): 5:41pm On May 19, 2019
Cute kids

Guys, we are at 400 now grin grin I'm happy, I can't appreciate you guys enough. Thank u so much. Some of you really did and informed me. I made sure to reply everyone who contacted me so far to have helped.

The journey is long still but we are making progress. We need 1000, that means we need 600 more. All will seek is you help us answer the survey questions. Not more than 5 minutes survey. Read on.

Nairalanders, a very good friend of mine is doing her PhD and she needs our help. She needs us to help answer her survey questions which is part of her course requirements. It is an online survey from university of Florida and it won't take more than five minutes of your time.
Pls, let help a sister to meet part of her course requirements. If you are led and you care to help, simply visit the survey form here:

Hello dear. I am conducting a study to test the role of chemists or road side drug sellers in determining drug competency in Nigeria. Please follow this link and help me take a quick survey https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0jNcmnnAygN1BYx

Thank you so much for your help.
Re: Comedian Akpororo Pictured With His Twins by Deltatoto: 5:44pm On May 19, 2019
dailynaijamode:
Nigeria comedian and singer,akpororo share this adorable pictireof himself and his wonderful kids with fans online.
Meanwhile celebrities and fans can't stop to admire his kids online.

http://dailynaijamode.com/comedian-akpororo-share-stunning-photo-of-himself-and-his-twins

ugly kids I used to lash their mom back then in school
Re: Comedian Akpororo Pictured With His Twins by ibknaanii80: 5:59pm On May 19, 2019
Who go think am say naa this kind face brought about this beautiful princess and handsome prince. His wife must be very beautiful.
Re: Comedian Akpororo Pictured With His Twins by Kyllahmc(m): 5:59pm On May 19, 2019
The girl has his eyes
Re: Comedian Akpororo Pictured With His Twins by lawalosky(m): 6:09pm On May 19, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:
See apkoski face ooo . Thank God say money locate this guy oh,his looks for funny pass like this...

Thank God for their mom anyways...
Lovely twins...
I love twins ..I wanna have twins..
Any girl willing to have twins pm me,for collabo!!!
he shared this picture since early as 6am and is hitting fp by 5:30pm.
Re: Comedian Akpororo Pictured With His Twins by ladykolly(f): 6:09pm On May 19, 2019
Peromnia:
ivf rubbish.

sperm was bought from sperm bank.

Useless things

Spits
Do they write fine sperm and ugly sperm in sperm bank?
Re: Comedian Akpororo Pictured With His Twins by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 19, 2019
This is what smart couples do now in this era.
Birth twins of different genders and rest.
Fine kids by the way.
Re: Comedian Akpororo Pictured With His Twins by ernieboy(m): 6:26pm On May 19, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Nigeria comedian and singer

Nonsense and Clueless bloggersangry
haha, him get one gospel track like that abi?
Re: Comedian Akpororo Pictured With His Twins by coputa(m): 6:34pm On May 19, 2019
since this guy got married, his career is nose diving and also aging fast, what is happening,family stress or what.
Re: Comedian Akpororo Pictured With His Twins by Peromnia: 6:36pm On May 19, 2019
ladykolly:
Do they write fine sperm and ugly sperm in sperm bank?
yes, you see the donor's pics, his features too.
Re: Comedian Akpororo Pictured With His Twins by adecz: 6:44pm On May 19, 2019
Cute toddlers... cool cool cool

But this Akpororo mouth sha...... undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Comedian Akpororo Pictured With His Twins by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 19, 2019
philip0906:
Akpororo my G! This guy carry woman sha. Men think say as he marry he go stop, for where?

Irony be say, the way he dey flaunt him wife, you go think say he no dey play away! For where?

I hail king of okoko grin
grin

Do you know him that well
Re: Comedian Akpororo Pictured With His Twins by Zinny25(f): 6:59pm On May 19, 2019
90% of naija comedians are ugly, but their wives are so beautiful. Las Las na money matter ooo
Re: Comedian Akpororo Pictured With His Twins by philip0906(m): 7:03pm On May 19, 2019
FortifiedCity:
grin

Do you know him that well
We know where we don jam ourselves...On at least 4 occasions grin grin
Re: Comedian Akpororo Pictured With His Twins by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 19, 2019
philip0906:

We know where we don jam ourselves...On at least 4 occasions grin grin
grin grin This is incredible. But e fit no be wetin you dey reason oo. You no say na born again grin
Re: Comedian Akpororo Pictured With His Twins by cbright4real(f): 7:39pm On May 19, 2019
Cute, my love 4 twins no be small. I pray dat my first born should be twins
Re: Comedian Akpororo Pictured With His Twins by cbright4real(f): 7:43pm On May 19, 2019
Cute, my love for twins no be small. I pray that my first born should be twins
Re: Comedian Akpororo Pictured With His Twins by philip0906(m): 7:47pm On May 19, 2019
FortifiedCity:
grin grin This is incredible. But e fit no be wetin you dey reason oo. You no say na born again grin
Lol... Ifa hear! 1:00am in a hotel- where I also came to book a room- he was with a babe, who I heard happened to be his dancer, after show!

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son / Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) / Charly Boy Covers Thisday Style Magazine (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.