Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Kwara Muslim Youths Protest Against The Renewal Of License Cigarettes Production - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Muslim Youths Protest Against The Renewal Of License Cigarettes Production (14391 Views)

Police Stopped Me And Asked For Validation Of License Plate! / Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move / LASG To Commence Issuance Of License, Permit For Borehole Drilling In 2020. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara Muslim Youths Protest Against The Renewal Of License Cigarettes Production by press9jatv: 7:28am On May 19, 2019
The Coalition of Muslims Students and Youths of Nigeria, Kwara State Chapter yesterday held a peaceful protest against the renewal of Import license to cigarette producing factory located in a University environment ���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJVDdyhaENA

1 Like

Re: Kwara Muslim Youths Protest Against The Renewal Of License Cigarettes Production by press9jatv: 7:33am On May 19, 2019
helinues:
Kwarans claimed to be religious but........
series of rituals are going on in kwara state.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Muslim Youths Protest Against The Renewal Of License Cigarettes Production by etrouble: 6:23pm On May 20, 2019
press9jatv:
lol what of those people that are smoking marijuana too.

I don't mix with them, but I see several of them. They deserve to be stoned to death.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Muslim Youths Protest Against The Renewal Of License Cigarettes Production by press9jatv: 7:02pm On May 20, 2019
etrouble:

I don't mix with them, but I see several of them. They deserve to be stoned to death.
Haaaahaaa Haaaahaaa, have mercy on them now. they deserve not to be stroned. they deserve to be praised.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Muslim Youths Protest Against The Renewal Of License Cigarettes Production by Follygunners: 7:57pm On May 20, 2019
Ignoramuses... grin

9 Likes

Re: Kwara Muslim Youths Protest Against The Renewal Of License Cigarettes Production by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:57pm On May 20, 2019
This won't STOP smokers from smoking!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwara Muslim Youths Protest Against The Renewal Of License Cigarettes Production by Petersamuel8(m): 7:57pm On May 20, 2019
undecided undecided undecidedWho are the majority of people smoking and drinking self is it not the youth?

6 Likes

Re: Kwara Muslim Youths Protest Against The Renewal Of License Cigarettes Production by Thebwoy: 7:58pm On May 20, 2019
Some Muslims are becoming a real headache in Nigeria oo.
Let me ask, is Nigeria an Arabic country?

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara Muslim Youths Protest Against The Renewal Of License Cigarettes Production by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 20, 2019
Ndi ara. Na only Muslim dey for dis poor country set. Person no fit hear word again. Kitikpa gbarie unu isi there

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Muslim Youths Protest Against The Renewal Of License Cigarettes Production by Thebwoy: 7:59pm On May 20, 2019
This small smoke wey man d use prevent cold.

6 Likes

Re: Kwara Muslim Youths Protest Against The Renewal Of License Cigarettes Production by henryadex(m): 7:59pm On May 20, 2019
When the government is confused economically

9 Likes

Re: Kwara Muslim Youths Protest Against The Renewal Of License Cigarettes Production by Kendumazy(m): 8:01pm On May 20, 2019
What is wrong with this people sef.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-quality-8gb-atm

4 Likes

Re: Kwara Muslim Youths Protest Against The Renewal Of License Cigarettes Production by hopexter(m): 8:02pm On May 20, 2019
helinues:

My friend this has nothing to do with the post if you truly read it to understanding.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Muslim Youths Protest Against The Renewal Of License Cigarettes Production by yrex01(m): 8:02pm On May 20, 2019
helinues:
shut up n go get a lyf.
Re: Kwara Muslim Youths Protest Against The Renewal Of License Cigarettes Production by israelmao(m): 8:04pm On May 20, 2019
Kwara is only warming up to go deeper into poverty.Kwara is one of the oldest states and also among the poorest states.How many companies are in Kwara State?Religious fanaticism will kill Kwara.

25 Likes

Re: Kwara Muslim Youths Protest Against The Renewal Of License Cigarettes Production by fmcjunior(m): 8:05pm On May 20, 2019
and na dem smoke am pass oo...you need to see them waiting for time to break their fast, just to get rothmans switch

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Muslim Youths Protest Against The Renewal Of License Cigarettes Production by Kingluqman(m): 8:08pm On May 20, 2019
I’m a Muslim also and I don’t smoke but the truth is that these set of people are jobless and sick in their head.

If they want to protest against such renewal, I think they should relocate to Syria, Saudi or Jordan naw.
And if you see them, they pretend as if na dem holy pass oo.

Go to station at post office in the evening for Ilorin, you go see them there eating pork, smoking and drinking beer oo.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Muslim Youths Protest Against The Renewal Of License Cigarettes Production by abdulazeez1002(m): 8:09pm On May 20, 2019
Nice one
Re: Kwara Muslim Youths Protest Against The Renewal Of License Cigarettes Production by twerkjack: 8:13pm On May 20, 2019
Lazy youths

All priorities are fvcking misplaced in this country man angry

The real problem isn’t what u call immorality, it varies according to beliefs

The real problem is blatantly refusing to move forward while blaming ancient traditions made hundreds of years ago by illiterate farmers.....

Go and be productive

Manipulated lazy youths

Spits

angry

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara Muslim Youths Protest Against The Renewal Of License Cigarettes Production by Theta1: 8:15pm On May 20, 2019
press9jatv:
The Coalition of Muslims Students and Youths of Nigeria, Kwara State Chapter yesterday held a peaceful protest against the renewal of Import license to cigarette producing factory located in a University environment ���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJVDdyhaENA

Fake news
Re: Kwara Muslim Youths Protest Against The Renewal Of License Cigarettes Production by ollah2: 8:15pm On May 20, 2019
shame!! They deserve to be whisked away to far distance detention and repeatedly flogged until they have sense. in 2019, this is the problem of these stvpid lots

4 Likes

Re: Kwara Muslim Youths Protest Against The Renewal Of License Cigarettes Production by illiteratepmb: 8:16pm On May 20, 2019
Hypocrisy. You guys smoke like mad and still protest against the company.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Leaders Pray For Oyetola Ahead Of Supreme Court Verdict / FCT Poll: INEC Changes Election Result Viewing Portal / Okada Riders Defy Sanwo-olu, Return To Prohibited Routes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.