Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,379 members, 7,850,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:50 PM

How Kwara People ‘flogged’ Us Out Of Office – Senate President’s Ally Ali Ahmad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Kwara People ‘flogged’ Us Out Of Office – Senate President’s Ally Ali Ahmad (27973 Views)

Tinubu Tells Kwara People How To Remove Saraki / Kwara People Give VP Osibanjo Nickname (photo) / Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Kwara People ‘flogged’ Us Out Of Office – Senate President’s Ally Ali Ahmad by tmcleo2k2(m): 9:24am On May 19, 2019
Am I the only one finding it hard to read this story? The man English hard no be small angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Kwara People ‘flogged’ Us Out Of Office – Senate President’s Ally Ali Ahmad by blackpanda: 9:28am On May 19, 2019
90% of people commenting did not read the post. This write up gives migraine. Op must be seriously high on ganja

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Kwara People ‘flogged’ Us Out Of Office – Senate President’s Ally Ali Ahmad by fergie001: 9:31am On May 19, 2019
Gistok,please get editors nah...

We know English isn't our mother-tongue but reading this can cause some real eye and brain problem please....

Your threads are always similar...please....thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Kwara People ‘flogged’ Us Out Of Office – Senate President’s Ally Ali Ahmad by Westsida: 9:34am On May 19, 2019
BlacSmit:
Kwara no sabi beta tin. Allow them suffer like kogi small.

Imagine nah dino melaye wey everybody tink say him be mumu naim be d best candidate for kogi polls.

After next level, na offa boys go be kwara best candidate

Coming from a lowlife Ijaw slaphe
Re: How Kwara People ‘flogged’ Us Out Of Office – Senate President’s Ally Ali Ahmad by TheFacelessMan: 9:38am On May 19, 2019
LOL at people complaining about the OP's language skills.

Just keep it simple and straight to the point.

In trying to impress, he just mangled the whole piece.

This guy is a future Obahiagbon - all pomp and little sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Kwara People ‘flogged’ Us Out Of Office – Senate President’s Ally Ali Ahmad by kutashi: 9:46am On May 19, 2019
The write-up must have been written by one of Chimpanzee on social media! A won eyan Adeleke lo Osun!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Kwara People ‘flogged’ Us Out Of Office – Senate President’s Ally Ali Ahmad by Chinashopping84: 9:57am On May 19, 2019
Can this be related .,check sight to get your Chinese yuan
Re: How Kwara People ‘flogged’ Us Out Of Office – Senate President’s Ally Ali Ahmad by SaintLucia: 10:05am On May 19, 2019
Thank God you know but your kinsmen from the southeast still believed that the election in Kwara that sent one of their sons Saraki to political extinction was rigged.
Re: How Kwara People ‘flogged’ Us Out Of Office – Senate President’s Ally Ali Ahmad by Chukwurah003: 10:11am On May 19, 2019
That’s the reality
Re: How Kwara People ‘flogged’ Us Out Of Office – Senate President’s Ally Ali Ahmad by OlujobaSamuel: 10:13am On May 19, 2019
Foolish op and his blog. If CNN, punch, sun, etc dey write this way, u go read am?

2 Likes

Re: How Kwara People ‘flogged’ Us Out Of Office – Senate President’s Ally Ali Ahmad by oglalasioux(m): 10:16am On May 19, 2019
If you believe this article wasn't written in English raise your hand.

1 Like

Re: How Kwara People ‘flogged’ Us Out Of Office – Senate President’s Ally Ali Ahmad by Chukwurah003: 10:19am On May 19, 2019
BlacSmit:

Imagine nah dino melaye wey everybody tink say him be mumu naim be d best candidate for kogi polls.

Saraki na better thing? Go and say this in Kwara and see what will happen to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Kwara People ‘flogged’ Us Out Of Office – Senate President’s Ally Ali Ahmad by Peacemaker5129(f): 10:20am On May 19, 2019
BlacSmit:

Kwara is not poverty ridden state like this state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Kwara People ‘flogged’ Us Out Of Office – Senate President’s Ally Ali Ahmad by Indomie001: 10:27am On May 19, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
Why do I get pissed off whenever I hear a word from/about Nigerian politicians? kiss

By the way, contact GeoAfrikana for your maps (web and print-ready), GeoSpatial analysis and remote sensing.

From map algebra to hydrology modelling, we got you covered.
ok

Re: How Kwara People ‘flogged’ Us Out Of Office – Senate President’s Ally Ali Ahmad by olagbola45(m): 11:04am On May 19, 2019
BlacSmit:

shut up arakunrin no b dino and dat yeye Apc former national chiarman bring that yeye bello to block asiwaju candidate. from getting d post Abi you people were not same people hailing dem abeg know wot you will talk jare

in kwara let me ask you what is d things working in kwara state at d moment?

only ilorin is better off among all d towns in kwara even ilorin self nothing special is in ilorin

thanks to d federal government for the intervention on d roads they are doing across d state now d intra city roads in each of the local government is worse even in ilorin self

he has been constructing one yeye underpass since his first tenure till now they are yet to complete it....

no industries in kwara due to over tax and d industies that d previous administration b4 bukola and yeye ahmed laboured for is now a thing of d glory so what will people b happy about or even brought pain into people life

security in kwara is nothing to write home about so what are you now talking about

go to kwara north and see things for yourself

am sure you.will curse dis saraki and dat yeye ahmed

guy know what you will say o pls...I know kwara like my hand inside out self

2 Likes

Re: How Kwara People ‘flogged’ Us Out Of Office – Senate President’s Ally Ali Ahmad by Nobody: 11:22am On May 19, 2019
Good Morning Nairalanders before I get attacked please I want you to use an open mind to listen to my predicament I school in ilorin a student of civil engineering 300 level my family is going through a very rough patch I mean my problem is so turgid am doing everything in my might to get out if this but all effort proved fruitless I have been here like twice and y'all aided me please I really appreciated your efforts before but now am near my limit nothing to do again both my parents don't have no relatives to aid me no friends absolutely no one below are pictures of early morning chats with my parents am fed up I walk around the streets of ilorin daily thinking of why my life is like this I am thinking so much my mind is glancing towards suicide but I don't want to die I know it will be better I keep hoping but am afraid if this persist I might eventually do it... But I pray it doesn't end up like that I need just 7k for a school project the deadline is near we are asked to make a micro Digester which the cost of production is 7k I don't know who to run to again so I just decided to come here please anything at all anything.. I know some people here might not fall folly of this post but it's okay for what will really help me is an assistance of any means I really appreciate all of y'all God bless the Nairaland Community

My account details
Diamond Bank
Ayodamola Olaosebikan Emmanuel

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olusegun Bamgbose On Greenfield: We’ll Shut Down Aso Rock If Students Are Killed / INEC Office In Ohafia, Abia Set Ablaze (Photos) / $3.65bn Abacha Loot Recovered In 24 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.