Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:08 AM

Christian Student Who Refused To Use Expo , Shocks Exam Officials - See How - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Christian Student Who Refused To Use Expo , Shocks Exam Officials - See How (25455 Views)

Young Boy With An Insane Math Skills Shocks Everyone (Video) / Ghanaian Students Beat WAEC Invigilators For Not Allowed Them To Use “expo” / '‘students Now Drug Invigilators With Dangerous Chemical To Use Expo' - WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Student Who Refused To Use Expo , Shocks Exam Officials - See How by messenger4891: 8:03pm On May 19, 2019
LET IT BE According to Your FAITH girl.
Re: Christian Student Who Refused To Use Expo , Shocks Exam Officials - See How by ABCthings: 9:30pm On May 19, 2019
budaatum:

It would be a better country if she spent her time studying instead of praying!
So praying made it worse abi?
You don't know the circumstance that made her wrote that.
Re: Christian Student Who Refused To Use Expo , Shocks Exam Officials - See How by Okezedan(m): 10:20pm On May 19, 2019
Mumu, instead of her to dey read her book, she dey read Bible.

1 Like

Re: Christian Student Who Refused To Use Expo , Shocks Exam Officials - See How by Jayess: 11:06pm On May 19, 2019
Thank God for God! If I were God she is a goner for putting my identity on shits, I will send one short angel to teach her a lesson... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Student Who Refused To Use Expo , Shocks Exam Officials - See How by budaatum: 11:31pm On May 19, 2019
ABCthings:
So praying made it worse abi?
You don't know the circumstance that made her wrote that.
I'm sure if she knew the answers to the questions in the test she wouldn't have spent the time writing to God. I think praying didn't make her pass.
Re: Christian Student Who Refused To Use Expo , Shocks Exam Officials - See How by ABCthings: 12:21am On May 20, 2019
budaatum:

I'm sure if she knew the answers to the questions in the test she wouldn't have spent the time writing to God. I think praying didn't make her pass.
God can work miracles nah..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Student Who Refused To Use Expo , Shocks Exam Officials - See How by budaatum: 12:29am On May 20, 2019
ABCthings:
God can work miracles nah..
Lol! We should just go ahead and scrap schools, God will miraculously create doctors, lawyers and engineers out of us all.

In fact, scrap that! Who needs educated people when God can just work a miracle? Just write God a letter and receive your daily bread!
Re: Christian Student Who Refused To Use Expo , Shocks Exam Officials - See How by ABCthings: 12:42am On May 20, 2019
budaatum:

Lol! We should just go ahead and scrap schools, God will miraculously create doctors, lawyers and engineers out of us all.

Assuming I'm a child from a poor educational background and I have to pass my exams this year else my Uncle leaves me and focus on his children,although I still read I know my reading can't make me pass,I can pray to God to help me then after the exams continue reading to meet up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Student Who Refused To Use Expo , Shocks Exam Officials - See How by budaatum: 12:48am On May 20, 2019
ABCthings:
Assuming I'm a child from a poor educational background and I have to pass my exams this year else my Uncle leaves me and focus on his children,although I still read I know my reading can't make me pass,I can pray to God to help me then after the exams continue reading to meet up
You don't "know my reading can't make me pass", ABC! If you did know that, you wouldn't be wasting your time "continue reading to meet up".

And if you did "continue reading to meet up" enough I can bet you would not be wasting your time writing prayers on your exam paper because you'd be way to busy filling it with the answers God gave you while you were reading.
Re: Christian Student Who Refused To Use Expo , Shocks Exam Officials - See How by Ekpekus(m): 5:13am On May 20, 2019
Twitter stories ehn
Re: Christian Student Who Refused To Use Expo , Shocks Exam Officials - See How by kinglee007(m): 5:45am On May 20, 2019
Nna, God created human beings o! Ehhn!!! See as person turn Biology to Christian Religious Studies. Wonderful!!!!
Re: Christian Student Who Refused To Use Expo , Shocks Exam Officials - See How by Nobody: 6:53am On May 20, 2019
ABCthings:
You want a good country but encourage corruption,what she wrote is better than expo,not suprised you're Korrupt.

that girl is foolish

if you cant spend your time reading for exam how do you intend to pass.

everything she wrote on that book is about God
who does that

1 Like

Re: Christian Student Who Refused To Use Expo , Shocks Exam Officials - See How by bluefilm: 6:55am On May 20, 2019
What that fûck was that?

I gave her biology and she's giving me CRK.

I will fail her instantly.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Landmark University Builds Silos As It Expands Rice Production (photos) / The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) / Boarding Students Turn Tiktokers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.