Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Snapchat Filters Turn Peter Okoye, Falz And Don Jazzy To Slay Queens (video, Pix - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Snapchat Filters Turn Peter Okoye, Falz And Don Jazzy To Slay Queens (video, Pix (52483 Views)

Simi Was Pestering Don Jazzy To Listen To Her Mixtape 4 Years Ago / Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos / 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snapchat Filters Turn Peter Okoye, Falz And Don Jazzy To Slay Queens (video, Pix by wakes: 3:47pm On May 19, 2019
ok
Re: Snapchat Filters Turn Peter Okoye, Falz And Don Jazzy To Slay Queens (video, Pix by Thalinzrcng: 3:49pm On May 19, 2019
And, very gradually, gay culture is seeping into the African society.
Re: Snapchat Filters Turn Peter Okoye, Falz And Don Jazzy To Slay Queens (video, Pix by Chikpat(m): 3:58pm On May 19, 2019
IamD18:
They are far more pretty than ex-Bbnaija Khloe and Davido's ex, Sophia Momodu.

Sophia Momodu is the ugliest girl any celebrity ever dated
Re: Snapchat Filters Turn Peter Okoye, Falz And Don Jazzy To Slay Queens (video, Pix by davidsOFFICE(m): 3:59pm On May 19, 2019
R2bees:
Omo na Falz fine pass... Don jazzy should go for nose surgery. I wonder why his name no be Nosa..... Even the real Nosa no carry this kind nose. Nose be like Oshiomole head.

Hahahaa
Guy you are mean o

1 Like

Re: Snapchat Filters Turn Peter Okoye, Falz And Don Jazzy To Slay Queens (video, Pix by ednut1(m): 4:10pm On May 19, 2019
ssogundele:
I honestly think that nairaland is gradually going to the ewu and nkitas! Of what importance is this to we nairazens? Seun needs to layoff all these MK mods. They lack intellectual capacity to help move this forum to a better place like quora!
sad bro
Re: Snapchat Filters Turn Peter Okoye, Falz And Don Jazzy To Slay Queens (video, Pix by Hotzone(m): 4:17pm On May 19, 2019
Any one interested in loom?
5k to reap 40k group membership is up for grab
Contact my sig
Re: Snapchat Filters Turn Peter Okoye, Falz And Don Jazzy To Slay Queens (video, Pix by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 19, 2019
Good Morning Nairalanders before I get attacked please I want you to use an open mind to listen to my predicament I school in ilorin a student of civil engineering 300 level my family is going through a very rough patch I mean my problem is so turgid am doing everything in my might to get out if this but all effort proved fruitless I have been here like twice and y'all aided me please I really appreciated your efforts before but now am near my limit nothing to do again both my parents don't have no relatives to aid me no friends absolutely no one below are pictures of early morning chats with my parents am fed up I walk around the streets of ilorin daily thinking of why my life is like this I am thinking so much my mind is glancing towards suicide but I don't want to die I know it will be better I keep hoping but am afraid if this persist I might eventually do it... But I pray it doesn't end up like that I need just 7k for a school project the deadline is near we are asked to make a micro Digester which the cost of production is 7k I don't know who to run to again so I just decided to come here please anything at all anything.. I know some people here might not fall folly of this post but it's okay for what will really help me is an assistance of any means I really appreciate all of y'all God bless the Nairaland Community

My account details
Diamond Bank
Ayodamola Olaosebikan Emmanuel

Re: Snapchat Filters Turn Peter Okoye, Falz And Don Jazzy To Slay Queens (video, Pix by Wanity(m): 4:22pm On May 19, 2019
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

Even So called celebrities have also joined this ranks too, after people will comman and be attacking bobrisky .

I am not sure you know what is Snapchat filter
Re: Snapchat Filters Turn Peter Okoye, Falz And Don Jazzy To Slay Queens (video, Pix by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:28pm On May 19, 2019
So this is what scammers do. It's now making sense to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snapchat Filters Turn Peter Okoye, Falz And Don Jazzy To Slay Queens (video, Pix by Legendguru: 5:01pm On May 19, 2019
hmmm
Re: Snapchat Filters Turn Peter Okoye, Falz And Don Jazzy To Slay Queens (video, Pix by etrange: 5:37pm On May 19, 2019
ssogundele:
I honestly think that nairaland is gradually going to the ewu and nkitas! Of what importance is this to we nairazens? Seun needs to layoff all these MK mods. They lack intellectual capacity to help move this forum to a better place like quora!

Oga intellect, I can bet my index finger you have never moderated a forum nor managed any social media platform before.

This is a multi section forum. It's not just a business forum or an academic forum or a religious forum or a sports forum. It's multi section which means it has the social/entertainment section, family section, etc. While you stick to the section that you like, none has the monopoly of front page. Every section has the right to front page except stated otherwise by virtue of adult content. So you only have to open the front page threads that interest you and ignore others instead jumping into a thread to complain about it's contents or trying to force your own preference down the throat of others. How many people complain when the front page is full of football threads? Is this a sports forum? Or you think everyone loves football? You think NL got to where it is today by being all academic, political, savy or whatsoever it is you term important? Who even dictates what's important and what's not?

You people that keep saying this don't know that quora also has sections and only shows you contents based your initial selection while creating your account as well as your system-observed interests over the period. The dirtiest forum content I've ever seen is from quora (something about sharing past incest experience and another about public s.ex experience) and ever since I read them, I've been getting such threads as suggestion. So yes, quora has its dark side.

Happy Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Snapchat Filters Turn Peter Okoye, Falz And Don Jazzy To Slay Queens (video, Pix by Jman06(m): 5:43pm On May 19, 2019
PennywysCares:
DON JAZZY fine as a woman sha
You must have a bad taste for women bro
Re: Snapchat Filters Turn Peter Okoye, Falz And Don Jazzy To Slay Queens (video, Pix by PennywysCares(m): 5:45pm On May 19, 2019
Jman06:
You must have a bad taste for women bro

if that don jazzy babe was to be a real chic

i die dere
Re: Snapchat Filters Turn Peter Okoye, Falz And Don Jazzy To Slay Queens (video, Pix by wakes: 5:47pm On May 19, 2019
Wow!
Re: Snapchat Filters Turn Peter Okoye, Falz And Don Jazzy To Slay Queens (video, Pix by Jman06(m): 5:49pm On May 19, 2019
PennywysCares:

if that don jazzy babe was to be a real chic
i die dere
Hmmmm

Beauty is really in the eyes of the beholder!
Re: Snapchat Filters Turn Peter Okoye, Falz And Don Jazzy To Slay Queens (video, Pix by PennywysCares(m): 5:54pm On May 19, 2019
Jman06:
Hmmmm

Beauty is really in the eyes of the beholder!

YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN BRO

1 Like

Re: Snapchat Filters Turn Peter Okoye, Falz And Don Jazzy To Slay Queens (video, Pix by b49Ifechukwud: 6:10pm On May 19, 2019
hiann

@@@@@>>

Re: Snapchat Filters Turn Peter Okoye, Falz And Don Jazzy To Slay Queens (video, Pix by Gabson001(m): 6:37pm On May 19, 2019
Davash222:
'Snapchat Filtered' Falz is prettier than 90% of Nairaland girls.
I swear grin
Re: Snapchat Filters Turn Peter Okoye, Falz And Don Jazzy To Slay Queens (video, Pix by ssogundele(m): 8:00pm On May 19, 2019
etrange:

Oga intellect, I can bet my index finger you have never moderated a forum nor managed any social media platform before.

This is a multi section forum. It's not just a business forum or an academic forum or a religious forum or a sports forum. It's multi section which means it has the social/entertainment section, family section, etc. While you stick to the section that you like, none has the monopoly of front page. Every section has the right to front page except stated otherwise by virtue of adult content. So you only have to open the front page threads that interest you and ignore others instead jumping into a thread to complain about it's contents or trying to force your own preference down the throat of others. How many people complain when the front page is full of football threads? Is this a sports forum? Or you think everyone loves football? You think NL got to where it is today by being all academic, political, savy or whatsoever it is you term important? Who even dictates what's important and what's not?

You people that keep saying this don't know that quora also has sections and only shows you contents based your initial selection while creating your account as well as your system-observed interests over the period. The dirtiest forum content I've ever seen is from quora (something about sharing past incest experience and another about public s.ex experience) and ever since I read them, I've been getting such threads as suggestion. So yes, quora has its dark side.

Happy Sunday.
Oga Mod, na me you compose this thesis for? Please, I kindly believed that alagba akata wole Soyinka never wrote all these for win a Nobel prize. Thanks for the info, though I'm on quora too and I enjoyed going through it for it educative and mind blowing as regards deep research and vast input from professional. Also thanks for bringing to my attention the dark side of that forum. But my complaint as a result of patriotism on my part to see that nairaland gets to the level of quora and surpasses it
Re: Snapchat Filters Turn Peter Okoye, Falz And Don Jazzy To Slay Queens (video, Pix by cbright4real(f): 8:05pm On May 19, 2019
Falz look more pretty
Re: Snapchat Filters Turn Peter Okoye, Falz And Don Jazzy To Slay Queens (video, Pix by etrange: 8:05pm On May 19, 2019
ssogundele:

Oga Mod, na me you compose this thesis for? Please, I kindly believed that alagba akata wole Soyinka never wrote all these for win a Nobel prize. Thanks for the info, though I'm on quora too and I enjoyed going through it for it educative and mind blowing as regards deep research and vast input from professional. Also thanks for bringing to my attention the dark side of that forum. But my complaint as a result of patriotism on my part to see that nairaland gets to the level of quora and surpasses it

Lol... I was just saying......
Re: Snapchat Filters Turn Peter Okoye, Falz And Don Jazzy To Slay Queens (video, Pix by jojothaiv(m): 8:10pm On May 19, 2019
Davash222:
You don't say...

Re: Snapchat Filters Turn Peter Okoye, Falz And Don Jazzy To Slay Queens (video, Pix by kaffyadeakeem(f): 8:28pm On May 19, 2019
Falz kills it
Re: Snapchat Filters Turn Peter Okoye, Falz And Don Jazzy To Slay Queens (video, Pix by owoshuyi(m): 9:35pm On May 19, 2019
This Snapchat na kinda devil weapon oo. Na so TRANSGENDERISM dey take start. Some people go start talk say, I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE BORN A MAN
Re: Snapchat Filters Turn Peter Okoye, Falz And Don Jazzy To Slay Queens (video, Pix by gpeyton(f): 10:20pm On May 19, 2019
Davash222:

Speak for your village people undecided
Re: Snapchat Filters Turn Peter Okoye, Falz And Don Jazzy To Slay Queens (video, Pix by ibmworld(m): 3:54pm On May 20, 2019
Mhen... I for like penetrate Falz oh

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout Kylie Jenner's Incredible Car Collection  (Photos) / My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans / Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.