Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Deeply Depressed. Pls Help Save My Dad From 3 Years Old Venous Leg Ulcer (vid) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Deeply Depressed. Pls Help Save My Dad From 3 Years Old Venous Leg Ulcer (vid) (1439 Views)

I Have This Re Occurring Leg Ulcer ,please Help!!! / Please Help Save My Marriage / What I Learnt From A Wedding Anniversary That Could Help Save Marriages Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deeply Depressed. Pls Help Save My Dad From 3 Years Old Venous Leg Ulcer (vid) by nkemChetam: 1:41pm On May 19, 2019
Warning - Sight of wound is gory...
#
Dear Nairalanders please I need your help.

Mr Uche Nkemaklolam is a hard working and responsible family man with 5 kids who are still in school, for the past 3 years he has been battling with a Chronic Venous Leg Ulcer, so much has been spent in different hospitals and worship centers but still no cure, now it's beginning to spread and if he doesn't get proper treatment soon the leg will have to be amputated or lead to death, hospitals are already beginning to reject him..

Please assist in any way you can.

Thanks and God bless.

#
Pls Nairalands help me beg supermod lalasticlala sissy3 Dominique r231 and freiburger to help me move this to front page so we can reach people in position to help and hopeful a foundation.
Re: Deeply Depressed. Pls Help Save My Dad From 3 Years Old Venous Leg Ulcer (vid) by dabocity(m): 1:48pm On May 19, 2019
shocked
Re: Deeply Depressed. Pls Help Save My Dad From 3 Years Old Venous Leg Ulcer (vid) by dingbang(m): 1:49pm On May 19, 2019
I think she is genuine. Please let's come to her dad's aid.

Lalasticlala please kindly move to front page. Op you can also post on Instagram to solicit for assistance as well.

May God heal your dad, amen.

1 Like

Re: Deeply Depressed. Pls Help Save My Dad From 3 Years Old Venous Leg Ulcer (vid) by Graduateacher(f): 1:51pm On May 19, 2019
So sorry. Have you if tried honey treatment?
Re: Deeply Depressed. Pls Help Save My Dad From 3 Years Old Venous Leg Ulcer (vid) by nkemChetam: 2:00pm On May 19, 2019
dingbang:
I think she is genuine. Please let's come to her dad's aid.

Lalasticlala please kindly move to front page. Op you can also post on Instagram to solicit for assistance as well.

May God heal your dad, amen.

Thanks for your input, I'm 100% real pls. And yes you can also see the post on Ken Erics and Officialfunnybone's Instagram page or my page @nkemchetam
Lalasticlala pls help me I beg you. I don't know what else to do
Re: Deeply Depressed. Pls Help Save My Dad From 3 Years Old Venous Leg Ulcer (vid) by nkemChetam: 2:02pm On May 19, 2019
Graduateacher:
So sorry. Have you if tried honey treatment?

Thank you. Yes we've tried honey and so many different products which I don't even know thier names but the wound is so persistent.
Re: Deeply Depressed. Pls Help Save My Dad From 3 Years Old Venous Leg Ulcer (vid) by dingbang(m): 2:05pm On May 19, 2019
nkemChetam:

Thank you. Yes we've tried honey and so many different products which I don't even know thier names but the wound is so persistent.
that's terrible and saddening.
Re: Deeply Depressed. Pls Help Save My Dad From 3 Years Old Venous Leg Ulcer (vid) by Makschinchin: 2:33pm On May 19, 2019
So sorry about your dad.

I pray that God Almighty has mercy on him and heals him speedily. There's nothing too hard for God to do, you just have to believe in HIM without doubt..

May God help you and reveal to you all you need to know.. God heal your dad too in Jesus' Name, Amen
Re: Deeply Depressed. Pls Help Save My Dad From 3 Years Old Venous Leg Ulcer (vid) by nkemChetam: 2:39pm On May 19, 2019
Makschinchin:
So sorry about your dad.

I pray that God Almighty has mercy on him and heals him speedily. There's nothing too hard for God to do, you just have to believe in HIM without doubt..

May God help you and reveal to you all you need to know.. God heal your dad too in Jesus' Name, Amen

Amen & Thank you Sir.
Re: Deeply Depressed. Pls Help Save My Dad From 3 Years Old Venous Leg Ulcer (vid) by amaham(m): 4:14pm On May 19, 2019
Must it be India? Asking for money on top entitlement
Re: Deeply Depressed. Pls Help Save My Dad From 3 Years Old Venous Leg Ulcer (vid) by nkemChetam: 4:24pm On May 19, 2019
amaham:
Must it be India? Asking for money on top entitlement

I'm sorry pls how do you mean?
Re: Deeply Depressed. Pls Help Save My Dad From 3 Years Old Venous Leg Ulcer (vid) by amaham(m): 7:40am On May 24, 2019
nkemChetam:

Have you tried plastic surgeon in Nigeria and they could not manage the chronic ulcer? What was your experience with them? Some ailments we travel to India for can be done cheaper here . I don't think it's financially wise to jet to India for chronic leg ulcer
Re: Deeply Depressed. Pls Help Save My Dad From 3 Years Old Venous Leg Ulcer (vid) by Acidosis(m): 8:11am On May 24, 2019
nkemChetam:

Thanks for your input, I'm 100% real pls. And yes you can also see the post on Ken Erics and Officialfunnybone's Instagram page or my page @nkemchetam. pls help me I beg you. I don't know what else to do

You will get better view/attention on Instagram. Also, reach out to your state government, local government, senators and house of rep members. These guys are in better positions to raise funds quickly.

I'm not saying you can/won't get help here but you see that frontpage? Forget it, your thread won't get there. Seun banned that trend since the days of Tehn. The old members here would understand.

I wish your dad a speedy and perfect recovery.

1 Like

Re: Deeply Depressed. Pls Help Save My Dad From 3 Years Old Venous Leg Ulcer (vid) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:22am On May 24, 2019
nkemChetam:

I wish ur dad healing,my dad had same leg ulcer in 2016,and It wasn't funny,so bad,we went to different places for treatment,no solution until we went to Teaching Hospital Nnewi and he was operated on with skin drapting,they cut another part of his skin to patch it,those Doctors are good and in less than 3months after the operation it healed,may God heal ur Dad too.
Re: Deeply Depressed. Pls Help Save My Dad From 3 Years Old Venous Leg Ulcer (vid) by Pierced(f): 11:39am On May 24, 2019
Av u guys checked his sugar level.......probably he is diabetic.

I sincerly hope he is not diabetic.......cos if he is.......the only solution will be to amputate the leg.
Re: Deeply Depressed. Pls Help Save My Dad From 3 Years Old Venous Leg Ulcer (vid) by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 24, 2019
Find ur way to independent radio Benin city on Wednesday morning. A program named heart of sympathy will assist u. Many come from Delta, ondo etc for one terrible sickness to seek financial assistance for surgery or treatment. Is a live pidgin english radio show & ur case is mentioned & some gud Nigerians have helped many people with funds. Your acct number & name is given out. People dey suffer for this life

If God touch people heart they will help u after hearing ur issue.

sorry I don't usually view videos online
Re: Deeply Depressed. Pls Help Save My Dad From 3 Years Old Venous Leg Ulcer (vid) by Nsiehi: 1:06pm On May 24, 2019
OP take your dad to a teaching hospital to see a plastic surgeon, the treatment may take between 4 and 6months, but he will get better. Why would you burn 8million naira in India for an ailment that can be treated in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Deeply Depressed. Pls Help Save My Dad From 3 Years Old Venous Leg Ulcer (vid) by nkemChetam: 8:27pm On May 27, 2019
Acidosis:

You will get better view/attention on Instagram. Also, reach out to your state government, local government, senators and house of rep members. These guys are in better positions to raise funds quickly.

I'm not saying you can/won't get help here but you see that frontpage? Forget it, your thread won't get there. Seun banned that trend since the days of Tehn. The old members here would understand.

I wish your dad a speedy and perfect recovery.

Oh really... Hmmm. Alright.

Thanks my man. I really appreciate your input.

1 Like

Re: Deeply Depressed. Pls Help Save My Dad From 3 Years Old Venous Leg Ulcer (vid) by nkemChetam: 9:52pm On May 27, 2019
amaham:

Have you tried plastic surgeon in Nigeria and they could not manage the chronic ulcer? What was your experience with them? Some ailments we travel to India for can be done cheaper here . I don't think it's financially wise to jet to India for chronic leg ulcer

Well, we were advised by a medical practitioners to go overseas for treatment based on their diagnostic, most hospitals are rejecting him. if you have someone who can help or a professional. Eg. A The plastic surgeon pls let me know.
Re: Deeply Depressed. Pls Help Save My Dad From 3 Years Old Venous Leg Ulcer (vid) by nkemChetam: 9:54pm On May 27, 2019
Truest:
Find ur way to independent radio Benin city on Wednesday morning. A program named heart of sympathy will assist u. Many come from Delta, ondo etc for one terrible sickness to seek financial assistance for surgery or treatment. Is a live pidgin english radio show & ur case is mentioned & some gud Nigerians have helped many people with funds. Your acct number & name is given out. People dey suffer for this life

If God touch people heart they will help u after hearing ur issue.

sorry I don't usually view videos online

Thank you very much Sir. Although we are very far from Benin (Lagos) I'll keep it in mind.
Re: Deeply Depressed. Pls Help Save My Dad From 3 Years Old Venous Leg Ulcer (vid) by lorhema(f): 2:15pm On May 28, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I wish ur dad healing,my dad had same leg ulcer in 2016,and It wasn't funny,so bad,we went to different places for treatment,no solution until we went to Teaching Hospital Nnewi and he was operated on with skin drapting,they cut another part of his skin to patch it,those Doctors are good and in less than 3months after the operation it healed,may God heal ur Dad too.

This is someone's experience that shows the case can be handled in Nigeria.
Since you are in Lagos, why not try Lasuth or Luth?

(1) (Reply)

Husband Cries Out:from 84kg To 69kg,is This Marriage Hellfire Or Heaven? / How Do I Manage My Wife's Business, She Don't Take Her Business Serious / The Best Way To A Man’s Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.