Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

I Have This Re Occurring Leg Ulcer ,please Help!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have This Re Occurring Leg Ulcer ,please Help!!! (1558 Views)

Help! Ulcer And Typhoid Is Putting My Mum Under Serious Discomfort / Deeply Depressed. Pls Help Save My Dad From 3 Years Old Venous Leg Ulcer (vid) / Mother Who Had Accident, Broken Leg, Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have This Re Occurring Leg Ulcer ,please Help!!! by Miracleify(m): 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
Good Morning friends, My name is Ekwe Ifeanyichukwu Miracle, a native of Ezi- OkoroUche Ndukwe in Afikpo North local govt in Ebonyi state. The accident started in the year 2014, it was a bike accident.
The accident occurred in Afikpo North, Amaziri. I was treating it at the village all to no avail. I had to move to Lagos. It was in Lagos I started treating it and it was the right leg that was affected. I started treating it with medications and injections and it healed.
The present situation was as a result of a bike accident that occurred in 2021, I started going to St Matthews Hospital at Orile. The nurses there were dressing the wound for six months. I spent all my funds on the leg. The leg affected was now the left leg
It got so bad that I couldn't feed and my landlord threw my load out of my room because I was unable to pay my house rent. I moved to my aunt house in Lagos too because I had no Money to travel back to the village. I stayed there about a month and was finding it hard to feed too and the burden was getting much on her. I later got funds from my younger sister and travelled back to the village.
The leg got worst, the swellings, the itching and the pain was severe. I went through a lot feeding and the pain from the leg was worst. Most times I starve and have no money to buy painkillers to reduce the pain.I later got a woman that started treating it with herbal, I paid 10,000 naira for the treatment in which a friend of mine supported me with. The back side of the leg managed to heal. But the main place where I had the accident was not healing at all. Then, on the 19th of this month I travelled to Abakiliki. A few of my classmates from Command secondary school contributed 40000 naira to enable me go to Fetha hospital to ascertain the remedy
I went there and waited on the queue, I was re directed to Fetha two for treatment. I got there and the wound was dressed. The doctor in charge said I would need to run tests and also x-ray to diagnose the cause. I paid for the little treatment given there about 15,000. I proceeded to the hospital today to get the tests result I would run, the drugs and the amounts as well.
Also the doctor stated that the leg would need to be operated on as a result of decay and destruction of the veins caused by the accident
He gave an estimate of 400,000 naira for both the drugs and surgery. He also stated I would need to be hospitalized for proper treatment.
I am appealing to everyone to please assist me with funds to aid in the surgery. I am really in pain here and I wish to be strong and better 😭😭🙏. Please I really need financial assistance as I have no parents just I and my two younger sisters. Below are the pictures of the leg currently and the results of the tests as well.

Please I will provide all necessary details to show that I genuinely need help.

Mummy frozen could testify that she once helped me when I needed money to go through herbal means but up till now it never healed,not until now my class mates decided to help fund the bills but its more than what they bargained for.

God bless you

Re: I Have This Re Occurring Leg Ulcer ,please Help!!! by shawante(m): 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
Are you diabetic?
Re: I Have This Re Occurring Leg Ulcer ,please Help!!! by Miracleify(m): 6:58pm On Jul 03, 2023
shawante:
Are you diabetic?
No ,I have done all necessary test and it shows that I am not.

The doctors said I have blood clots blocking free passage in the vein from my laps down to the leg.

Please I am sincerely genuine hence I posted my details vir video call.

I can't attach the results including the ultrasound but I am still trying
Re: I Have This Re Occurring Leg Ulcer ,please Help!!! by Miracleify(m): 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2023
I am still very much available for calls,
Be it video or voice calls,

I have visited so many herbs centers,prayed ,fasted and slept in churches first years before my class mates of command secondary school abakaliki 2003/2004 decided to intervene.

God bless you
Re: I Have This Re Occurring Leg Ulcer ,please Help!!! by Miracleify(m): 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
Please I am still pleading for help from naira landers..

I have talked to ngos and groups but none has responded.
God bless you
Re: I Have This Re Occurring Leg Ulcer ,please Help!!! by Miracleify(m): 12:55am On Jul 04, 2023
Please I can't sleep cos of pain and the frustration of getting a solution after several years if pain and agony.

I am still pleading and hoping that God uses this platform to make me smile again.

I am open for any verification,including test results.
God bless you.
Re: I Have This Re Occurring Leg Ulcer ,please Help!!! by Miracleify(m): 6:49am On Jul 04, 2023
I am still pleading
I can provide all evidence of tests done just to prove that I am not a scammer,
Please cone to my aid.
Re: I Have This Re Occurring Leg Ulcer ,please Help!!! by Miracleify(m): 8:56am On Jul 04, 2023
I am still soliciting for help from people
God bless you.
Re: I Have This Re Occurring Leg Ulcer ,please Help!!! by Miracleify(m): 7:54pm On Jul 04, 2023
Please I am still soliciting for help
God bless you
Re: I Have This Re Occurring Leg Ulcer ,please Help!!! by Icrave4u: 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
Go to zion ministry okota lagos . ask for pastor ebuka.
Re: I Have This Re Occurring Leg Ulcer ,please Help!!! by ConfidentialDoc: 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2023
Are you sure there's no fracture ?

Have you taken a swab for m/c/s ?
Re: I Have This Re Occurring Leg Ulcer ,please Help!!! by Chioma4eva(f): 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2023
Sorry about your condition OP. I hope you get the help you need.
Re: I Have This Re Occurring Leg Ulcer ,please Help!!! by Miracleify(m): 5:47am On Jul 05, 2023
Icrave4u:
Go to zion ministry okota lagos . ask for pastor ebuka.
Brotherly thanks for your concern
I am also a Christian and I believe God for a breakthrough but don't you think I must have visited so many pastors and herbal doctors for years.
I just clocked 30,I won't fold my hands and legs first years despite being an orphan doing nothing.
I don't find solution tire but I want to believe this is the final say.
God bless you.
I have all the test results,seen what the problem is hence the doctors are going with the surgery.
Re: I Have This Re Occurring Leg Ulcer ,please Help!!! by Miracleify(m): 8:24am On Jul 06, 2023
ConfidentialDoc:
Are you sure there's no fracture ?

Have you taken a swab for m/c/s ?
There is no fracture
Thanks for your concern.
Re: I Have This Re Occurring Leg Ulcer ,please Help!!! by Miracleify(m): 8:24am On Jul 06, 2023
Chioma4eva:
Sorry about your condition OP. I hope you get the help you need.

Thanks sis
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: I Have This Re Occurring Leg Ulcer ,please Help!!! by ConfidentialDoc: 9:05am On Jul 06, 2023
Miracleify:

There is no fracture
Thanks for your concern.

Ok try to isolate the microbe causing the ulcer.
Go to a lab take swab and let them test it.
You can then get specific antibiotics to eliminate it.

Best of luck sir.

1 Like

Re: I Have This Re Occurring Leg Ulcer ,please Help!!! by Chioma4eva(f): 7:50pm On Jul 06, 2023
Miracleify:

Thanks sis
God bless you.
God bless you too dear. Send me a DM, let me see how i could help.
Re: I Have This Re Occurring Leg Ulcer ,please Help!!! by Miracleify(m): 9:32am On Jul 07, 2023
Chioma4eva:
God bless you too dear. Send me a DM, let me see how i could help.
God bless you ma
Would really appreciate.
Please how can I send a DM🙏🙏
Re: I Have This Re Occurring Leg Ulcer ,please Help!!! by Miracleify(m): 9:34am On Jul 07, 2023
I am still pleading for help
Nothing is too small as well all know that times are hard,anything would be much appreciated as I go through the surgery process.

God bless you all.
Re: I Have This Re Occurring Leg Ulcer ,please Help!!! by Miracleify(m): 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2023
Am still open for calls to show that I reakky need all the financial help I can get .
God bless you
Re: I Have This Re Occurring Leg Ulcer ,please Help!!! by Miracleify(m): 1:26am On Jul 08, 2023
Please help a sick brother
Any amount will go a long way for drugs and food
I can't sleep cos of pain
God bless you
Access bank
Ekwe ifeanyichukwu

Please come to my aid
I am giving up already.
Re: I Have This Re Occurring Leg Ulcer ,please Help!!! by Miracleify(m): 6:53am On Jul 08, 2023
God bless you
Access bank
Ekwe ifeanyichukwu
Re: I Have This Re Occurring Leg Ulcer ,please Help!!! by Miracleify(m): 12:13pm On Jul 08, 2023
I am still soliciting for help
Please come to my aid.
Re: I Have This Re Occurring Leg Ulcer ,please Help!!! by Miracleify(m): 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
Good Morning friends, My name is Ekwe Ifeanyichukwu Miracle, a native of Ezi- OkoroUche Ndukwe in Afikpo North local govt in Ebonyi state. The accident started in the year 2014, it was a bike accident.
The accident occurred in Afikpo North, Amaziri. I was treating it at the village all to no avail. I had to move to Lagos. It was in Lagos I started treating it and it was the right leg that was affected. I started treating it with medications and injections and it healed.
The present situation was as a result of a bike accident that occurred in 2021, I started going to St Matthews Hospital at Orile. The nurses there were dressing the wound for six months. I spent all my funds on the leg. The leg affected was now the left leg
It got so bad that I couldn't feed and my landlord threw my load out of my room because I was unable to pay my house rent. I moved to my aunt house in Lagos too because I had no Money to travel back to the village. I stayed there about a month and was finding it hard to feed too and the burden was getting much on her. I later got funds from my younger sister and travelled back to the village.
The leg got worst, the swellings, the itching and the pain was severe. I went through a lot feeding and the pain from the leg was worst. Most times I starve and have no money to buy painkillers to reduce the pain.I later got a woman that started treating it with herbal, I paid 10,000 naira for the treatment in which a friend of mine supported me with. The back side of the leg managed to heal. But the main place where I had the accident was not healing at all. Then, on the 19th of this month I travelled to Abakiliki. A few of my classmates from Command secondary school contributed 40000 naira to enable me go to Fetha hospital to ascertain the remedy
I went there and waited on the queue, I was re directed to Fetha two for treatment. I got there and the wound was dressed. The doctor in charge said I would need to run tests and also x-ray to diagnose the cause. I paid for the little treatment given there about 15,000. I proceeded to the hospital today to get the tests result I would run, the drugs and the amounts as well.
Also the doctor stated that the leg would need to be operated on as a result of decay and destruction of the veins caused by the accident
He gave an estimate of 400,000 naira for both the drugs and surgery. He also stated I would need to be hospitalized for proper treatment.
I am appealing to everyone to please assist me with funds to aid in the surgery. I am really in pain here and I wish to be strong and better 😭😭🙏. Please I really need financial assistance as I have no parents just I and my two younger sisters. Below are the pictures of the leg currently and the results of the tests as well.

Please I will provide all necessary details to show that I genuinely need help.

Mummy frozen could testify that she once helped me when I needed money to go through herbal means but up till now it never healed,not until now my class mates decided to help fund the bills but its more than what they bargained for.

God bless you
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: I Have This Re Occurring Leg Ulcer ,please Help!!! by Miracleify(m): 3:30am On Jul 09, 2023
I can't sleep cos of pain
God bless you
Access bank
Ekwe ifeanyichukwu

Please come to my aid
I am giving up already.
Please help me
Re: I Have This Re Occurring Leg Ulcer ,please Help!!! by Purvan(m): 9:27am On Jul 09, 2023
Don't limit yourself because your legs are in bad condition

Seek for help in NGOs both home and away
Could be you cold mailing them about your condition

While at it seek for ways to make a living like affiliate marketing, YouTube content creation etc.
Re: I Have This Re Occurring Leg Ulcer ,please Help!!! by Miracleify(m): 11:37am On Jul 09, 2023
Purvan:
Don't limit yourself because your legs are in bad condition

Seek for help in NGOs both home and away
Could be you cold mailing them about your condition

While at it seek for ways to make a living like affiliate marketing, YouTube content creation etc.

Thanks boss
I have and no one has responded,you could help me with ngos.
And please can you help with putting me through the YouTube content creation
God bless you
Re: I Have This Re Occurring Leg Ulcer ,please Help!!! by Miracleify(m): 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2023
Miracleify:

Thanks sis
God bless you.
Ma'am happy sunday
I await your response as I have DM you .
God bless you ma
Re: I Have This Re Occurring Leg Ulcer ,please Help!!! by Miracleify(m): 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2023
Good day everyone
Please I still sincerely need your help,
My number for video calls to verify how I genuinely need help.
Please no amount is too small as I can't provide money for the surgery.
I need all the help I could get as I don't have anybody to help.
Thanks to those who called and have sent a token
God bless you all
I appreciate.
Re: I Have This Re Occurring Leg Ulcer ,please Help!!! by Miracleify(m): 6:53am On Jul 14, 2023
Please i still need all the help I can get
Good morning and have a wonderful day ahead...
God bless you in abundance!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Will U Handle Your Husband Infidelity / Do I Call It A Divorce Or A Heartbreak? / Strange But True: Meet The 'giraffe Boy (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.