Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,564 members, 7,865,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:16 PM

Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place (44096 Views)

Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves / Sadiq Ahmed: Amotekun Was Set Up To Annihilate Herdsmen From South West / Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by bigcasava1(m): 8:35pm On May 19, 2019
[quote author=Texman21 post=78536206]i dont really know whats wrong with some people,you chased them out then what?do we ever chase your people from the north or a state like kano where you will find every ethnic group from nigeria present,here in the north we live peacefully with you people and it is going to be like that,if you are living in kano go and ask both yoruba and igbo how we live with them.But continue overdoing things,we will not send your people home bcus they are already part of kano but we will make sure your people in the south lose their investments and business[/qte] mumu ur smelling cows are destroying our farmland, ur militiamen are raping our women, u people are cursed to make troubles

1 Like

Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by czarina(f): 8:36pm On May 19, 2019
bigcasava1:
Southeast and South South shud adopt this measure.
What is Edo? South West?
Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by Lighthammer(m): 8:36pm On May 19, 2019
Drive them away
those blood sucking leech,lousy incubus should nt be given a chance

let them run to aso rock to meet their commander in-chief

the kunu guzzling,gworo munching lifeless and pale jibrin al-sudan masquerading as buhari

4 Likes

Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by JJBROS(m): 8:37pm On May 19, 2019
Our decision is final... Let them go and die...
Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by AllenSpencer: 8:38pm On May 19, 2019
Bitterleafsoup:
I believe you Edo people have no such guts for such a move.

Which state in Nigeria as banished herdsmen?

2 Likes

Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by AllenSpencer: 8:39pm On May 19, 2019
[s]
Lighthammer:
Drive them away
those blood sucking leech,lousy incubus should nt be given a chance

let them run to aso rock to meet their commander in-chief

the kunu guzzling,gworo munching lifeless and pale jibrin al-sudan masquerading as buhari
[/s]
Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by ken6488(m): 8:39pm On May 19, 2019
Casptainspecial:
Operation keep SW safe

SS please

2 Likes

Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by Thimm1(m): 8:39pm On May 19, 2019
I'm from akoko, and akoko is in ondo state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by Craigslists: 8:40pm On May 19, 2019
kaen1317:
Buhari is fuming right now...

Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 19, 2019
I have been resilient since I swear I have not seen a penny please Nairalanders I have limited time left please check my signature this is really important my life is on the line my mental state of mind is on the line I don't want to give up on life now please anything nothing is little
Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by DabuIIIT: 8:40pm On May 19, 2019
Donmedra:
These ones are the peaceful Edo people.

Go to Edo south, oriohmwon to be precise and see things lipsrsealed, let me not talk

You are very correct.
Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by etrange: 8:41pm On May 19, 2019
cliqtips:
I dont know how long this game has been around but I remembered playing it then and I got so addicted to it.
It's a game of moves and it requires you thinking ahead to counter your opponent.

The person with the highest number of boxes completed WINS the game.

I saw it on Play STore(Dots and Boxes (2019))

I downloaded it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.synicapps

Thank me later!!

You go around typing this trash on every thread yet claiming it's just a random game you came across. Na so you like us reach? What's the difference between you and those bet scammers on NL?

If you want to market something, come straight! Not every hustle demands scamming. Who even knows, maybe the game has ulterior background activities.

2 Likes

Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by tosin139044(m): 8:42pm On May 19, 2019
Donmedra:
These ones are the peaceful Edo people.

Go to Edo south, oriohmwon to be precise and see things lipsrsealed, let me not talk
What happen in orhiomwon am currently serving there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by DabuIIIT: 8:42pm On May 19, 2019
Casptainspecial:
Operation keep SW safe

Guy shut up. Akoko Edo is in Edo,a SS state.

The only guy who took similar action in your s'west region,Fayose,was crucified by you and your people. Pity

5 Likes

Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by DabuIIIT: 8:44pm On May 19, 2019
Thimm1:
I'm from akoko, and akoko is in ondo state
It is Akoko Edo not your Akoko or ikare Akoko in Ondo or wherever, thank you

6 Likes

Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by Texman21: 8:45pm On May 19, 2019
[quote author=bigcasava1 post=78536291][/quote]i dont remember Edo been affected by herdsmen and farmers clashes,this problem has been around for centuries some politicians are using it as a weapon and you calling everyone herdsmen or terrorist is not going to change(let me remind you the northerners are killed more in this crisis than the people from the south especially the north central)
Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by Princedapace(m): 8:45pm On May 19, 2019
Though i feel for them, especially the women and kids among them. May God heal this country and help our leaders offer the country quality education. That is the bane of development.

Nairalanders, a very good friend of mine is doing her PhD and she needs our help. She needs us to help answer her survey questions which is part of her course requirements. It is an online survey from university of Florida and it won't take more than five minutes of your time.
Pls, let help a sister to meet part of her course requirements. If you are led and you care to help, simply visit the survey form here:

Hello dear. I am conducting a study to test the role of chemists or road side drug sellers in determining drug competency in Nigeria. Please follow this link and help me take a quick survey https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0jNcmnnAygN1BYx

Thank you so much for your help.

1 Like

Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 19, 2019
In as much as I disagree with the tactics employed by the people of Akoko-Edo to remove the Fulani herdsmen in their community, I understand completely the reason for their actions. The whole thing comes down to a failure of leadership by the Buhari government, hence communities have to resort to self-help in dealing with a national crisis. I hope the people of Akoko-Edo stand on guard and not lay down with their eyes closed because the Fulanis would not go quietly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by Rich4god(m): 8:48pm On May 19, 2019
Texman21:
i dont really know whats wrong with some people,you chased them out then what?do we ever chase your people from the north or a state like kano where you will find every ethnic group from nigeria present,here in the north we live peacefully with you people and it is going to be like that,if you are living in kano go and ask both yoruba and igbo how we live with them.But continue overdoing things,we will not send your people home bcus they are already part of kano but we will make sure your people in the south lose their investments and business
Guy, Southerners in the north don't go about destroying your farm lands. They don't kill and rape your people. Think before you come to conclusion.

11 Likes

Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by Bbbwings: 8:55pm On May 19, 2019
That stupid gabby official trying to be politically correct.
Of it was his farm being destroyed, he won't be posting rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by Wahleehk10: 8:55pm On May 19, 2019
Donmedra:
Wait who paid for the truck? I hope it's not us sha

By "us" u mean who exactly?
Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by Texman21: 8:57pm On May 19, 2019
Rich4god:

Guy, Southerners in the north don't go about destroying your farm lands. They don't kill and rape your people. Think before you come to conclusion.
those people commiting atrocities are mostly not even nigerians talkless of been northerners mosr are from niger republic or mali the main fulani from africa,my condolences to the family of the people affected
Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:58pm On May 19, 2019
Wow, this is a good step. They should be banished, because this people are a nuisance, the earlier they are flushed out, the better. States should not wait till they increase in number before taking action. Since maiming and killing is their lifestyle, they should remain in their own states.

1 Like

Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by Inteltower: 8:58pm On May 19, 2019
Texman21:
i dont really know whats wrong with some people,you chased them out then what?do we ever chase your people from the north or a state like kano where you will find every ethnic group from nigeria present,here in the north we live peacefully with you people and it is going to be like that,if you are living in kano go and ask both yoruba and igbo how we live with them.But continue overdoing things,we will not send your people home bcus they are already part of kano but we will make sure your people in the south lose their investments and business

nah craze dey worry you.
are the Yoruba & Igbo making troubles for those at the north ?
are they encroaching, killing or raping your women.
I agree not all are bad eggs but they have the potential to carry out those troubles as an ethnic group

4 Likes

Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 19, 2019
tosin139044:
What happen in orhiomwon am currently serving there
they got rid of some Fulani disturbing them. Permanently.

Don't worry they are peaceful people. Desperate times call for desperate measures. You don't expect them to fold hands when government protect the herdsmen and media don't report the killings.

They took action

3 Likes

Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by maryalloy(f): 9:02pm On May 19, 2019
That community should be vigilant because this people are very wicked, they'll come and attack them some day.

1 Like

Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by martineverest(m): 9:03pm On May 19, 2019
odogwu9:

Guy read well..not Edo state. Its a community. Akoko
there is akoko Is Edo state.....they share same ancestry with akoko in ondo
Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by tiredoflife(m): 9:03pm On May 19, 2019
Texman21:

When we come to ur place
Do we kill ur people

3 Likes

Re: Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:04pm On May 19, 2019
He will not be president forever, infact don't let me say what's in my mind o.
BlackfireX:
I hope you over zealous akoko people knows that the president is a Fulani herdsmen ...

Na una dey look for trouble o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Tinubu, Atiku Show Off Their Wives (Pictures) / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Babangida In Minna (Photos) / Ebonyi: Gunmen Kill 2 Soldiers, One Civilian At Checkpoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.