Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) (33455 Views)

Passengers Angrily Protest Flight Delay At Abuja Airport (Photos, Video) / Man Thanks God As He Emerges Unhurt From Ghastly Accident / Delay At The ATM Saves Man From Boarding Commercial Bus Involved In A Fatal Acci (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On May 20, 2019
It was ur fault. Your delay made dem meet d crash. Wicked man
Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by magzey: 8:41am On May 20, 2019
No one will die before his time ordained by God Almighty, it might happened the vehicle will not have accident while he is inside. RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 8:42am On May 20, 2019
I nid a 4x4 suv shaps
Daz y i drive myself and i dey middle
No bumper to bumper speed
Once dem slam brake
U r a goner
Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by Bellotelli: 8:42am On May 20, 2019
Thank God.... I know some people would prefer thanking the ATM
Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by UrVillagePpl: 8:47am On May 20, 2019
it could only be God.......

oh lord take all glory,,, Amen
Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by hahn(m): 8:50am On May 20, 2019
GANAYAD:
imagine some people are saying he is just lucky,there is something controlling all dis shit something greater than you,

You mean that great thing is responsible for the accident and the los of lives?
Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by openmine(m): 8:52am On May 20, 2019
smh
Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by CyberEBOLA(m): 8:53am On May 20, 2019
YOU KILLED THEM. If you didnt use the ATM the bus would have moved earlier and that accident might not have occured.
Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by Franky9584(m): 8:54am On May 20, 2019
every disappointment is a blessing. God at work
Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by jubangha(m): 9:00am On May 20, 2019
i still can blve why some people dont blve dat GOD is able to keep those dat trust in him
hmmmm,tanking GOD for u man
Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by fineboynl(m): 9:01am On May 20, 2019
let look destiny into this account.

could it be that it was not is destiny to die and it was other to die?

would the bus had the accident if this young men sit at Tue front?

I need intelligent discussion from the spiritual and enlightened one

I would want to believe the accident wouldn't have happened if he was inside.
Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by fineboynl(m): 9:01am On May 20, 2019
Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by dreamwords: 9:02am On May 20, 2019
And maybe had it been he entered the bus,
Everyone could have been saved ,or there would be no accident because of his goodluck charms , how about that?

Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by frowland(m): 9:03am On May 20, 2019
[s]
FactBoyz:
[b][/b]

A young Nigerian man has taken to his Facebook page to recount how a delay at the ATM saved him from entering a bus that was involved in a fatal accident that claimed 5 lives on May 18th.

The man, MC Paschal Obinna Drich, wrote;"I am posting this LIVE from Enugu Abakaliki expressway, am on my way to Urevene Amarachi2 in Ezza mgbo to #MC#Mr_Wiseman_TRADITIONAL_MARRIAGE..i would've enter this vehicle but I was delayed at the ATM only for me to return back and it's filled up.. I shouted and shouted for me to follow this bus but to no Avail so I had to wait for the next one..

Just in less than 35mins later I met this same bus at quarry Site Ezeilo in this condition with 5persons dead and a lot in bad shape just B/W Enugu to Abakaliki, what would've happened if that ATM at Holy Ghost mrk round about didn't delay..where I for Dey I don't know what to say, But thank you JESUS... U said I'll be behind when its bad in front and u just fulfilled It Again ...

This is the second time in 8years that you've saved me from this same situation of incident.. God God God!!! may your name be praised forever

I'm a traveler and you know it and that's why I've always trusted you alone for my safety GOD Thanks again Am #ijele the traveler and my blood shall never spill by the road side Friends please help me thank this Big God  he has done it again"

Such a Miracle!

https:///2019/05/delay-at-atm-saves-handsome-man-from-ghastly-motor-accident.html
[/s]

Life is too complicated and does not work that way. If you have entered the vehicle, there might have not been an accident because believe it or not, you would have altered the drivers cause of events positively or negatively. Even a phone call, an argument, a flat tire, engine failure etc etc can alter cause of an event.
So that ATM delay might have been a reason there was an accident. We are all intertwined in the fabrics of life and our actions and inactions one way or another affects someone else somewhere, now or in the future.
Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by Ubdavis(m): 9:05am On May 20, 2019
U are simply lucky my brother. Do u think that God hated those who died? , it can go either way, u could have been the only one dying ...

3 Likes

Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by Victorisoni3(m): 9:09am On May 20, 2019
wittyt98:
you're just coincidentally lucky. that's all
Ok Oga lucky
I de hail o

Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by Texty: 9:14am On May 20, 2019
On the other hand maybe if he was in the vehicle his grace would have saved him and others . So possibly his absence led to their demise.
Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by uvie66: 9:37am On May 20, 2019
dingbang:
God is merciful
but he is not merciful to the dive that died .....
Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:39am On May 20, 2019
Amazingman:
Jesus on the matter seriously

What about d people that died?
Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by uvie66: 9:39am On May 20, 2019
jubangha:
i still can blve why some people dont blve dat GOD is able to keep those dat trust in him
the five that died don't trust in him abi

3 Likes

Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:40am On May 20, 2019
jubangha:

What of those that died? Who did they trust?

2 Likes

Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by AlphaT1(m): 9:40am On May 20, 2019
Deltatoto:
try hustle make u buy car o public transport is a visa to grave I no Dey try am
So private car no de do accident abi?

1 Like

Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by dingbang(m): 9:43am On May 20, 2019
uvie66:
but he is not merciful to the dive that died .....
in all things, give thanks. What if those that died get salvation? Think
Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by tiwasiaife(m): 9:44am On May 20, 2019
That bus is peace Mass Transit

1 Like

Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by beezyblaze(m): 9:50am On May 20, 2019
GANAYAD:
imagine some people are saying he is just lucky,there is something controlling all dis shit something greater than you,

Leave them make dem dey blab rubbish....
them no know!!!
Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by cobsol(m): 9:50am On May 20, 2019
omor that road eeee na die,
very narrow road and the way these buses dey fly for that road eee
Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by mekuso89(m): 10:02am On May 20, 2019
kaen1317:
He should never leave the bank that gave him that card.
Abi ooo?
Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by bamasite(m): 10:04am On May 20, 2019
Glory to God for the lives saved!

RIP to the deceased
Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by kirchofff(m): 10:12am On May 20, 2019
priceaction:
But look at it this way, if you have entered without using ATM, you might have saved that second the accident happened there by saving those that died in it because the bus might have moved earlier then saving the moment of the accident.
I like rolling with people like you. you smart. life is all about luck, probability and coincidences.
Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by anytexy: 10:15am On May 20, 2019
jubangha:
The ones that died are serving other gods abi?

1 Like

Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by KingGeorge5(m): 10:18am On May 20, 2019
priceaction:
But look at it this way, if you have entered without using ATM, you might have saved that second the accident happened there by saving those that died in it because the bus might have moved earlier then saving the moment of the accident.

I agree with you 100% the delay he caused them,may have caused the accident. That guy should be careful.
Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by darkelf: 10:18am On May 20, 2019
kirchofff:
I like rolling with people like you. you smart. life is all about luck, probability and coincidences.

I am a christian too but I have observed that many Christians don't think. They wear the toga of religion as an excuse not to exercise their mental faculties.

Those people may have been saved had he entered or the driver may have driven more carefully with him in it. Also, those that died may also have been practising Christians as well.

Now, in a saner society, investigations would've been carried out to reveal the cause of the accident so that it can be forestalled in the future but here, we choose to thank God and move on instead of joining hands to build our country. I'm not a spoilsport but what's the guarantee he will survive the next one?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Air Peace, Arik Air Increase Base Fare For Economy Flights To N50,000 / BRT Introduces New Transport Fares / One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.