Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,403 members, 7,843,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Adebayo Shittu In Multimillion Naira Contracts Scandal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adebayo Shittu In Multimillion Naira Contracts Scandal (25511 Views)

Edike Mboutidem Akpan In Multimillion Naira Fraud Scandal / Nigerians React To APC Disqualification Of Adebayo Shittu / Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayo Shittu In Multimillion Naira Contracts Scandal by Racoon(m): 9:28am On May 20, 2019
We can see, therefore, that President Buhari’s anti-corruption fervour is merely self-serving.

He regards only his political opponents as having the copyright on corruption. By this token, every allegation of corruption leveled against his friends and financiers must be “baseless.”
https://opinion.premiumtimesng.com/2018/10/23/president-buhari-is-not-against-corruption-by-femi-aribisala/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Shittu In Multimillion Naira Contracts Scandal by megareal: 9:29am On May 20, 2019
Na dem. The saints. undecided
Re: Adebayo Shittu In Multimillion Naira Contracts Scandal by Princedapace(m): 9:29am On May 20, 2019
That is what i keep telling u guys. I seriously need some of u to come together and let form a movement to demand serious governance. The current system wont work anymore. We need to be practical in dealing with the enemies of Nigeria and who are they? The ruling class.

Like i said in one of my posts, these ruling class will never expose one another as long as u are loyal to the ruling class. That is an act of betrayal against the Nigeria state.

This is why I do not celebrate appointments of political positions becus they dont favour the common man on the street. Just take a look at Nigeria, youths have lost hope. Youths can no longer marry as when due becus of financial challenges. What these guys know how to do is loot. A trip to Bostwana will amaze u. We are messed here and it hurts me badly when i see how people, i mean, youth people and even educated among us can die for a politician to occupy a public position becus he or she is from their region. Who are we doing? Our selves. these guys have secured the lives of their kids yet to be born. If u ever get to be close to any of these guys' families and kids, u will see how they waste money without working.

Nairalanders, a very good friend of mine is doing her PhD and she needs our help. She needs us to help answer her survey questions which is part of her course requirements. It is an online survey from university of Florida and it won't take more than five minutes of your time.
Pls, let help a sister to meet part of her course requirements. If you are led and you care to help, simply visit the survey form here:

Hello dear. I am conducting a study to test the role of chemists or road side drug sellers in determining drug competency in Nigeria. Please follow this link and help me take a quick survey https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0jNcmnnAygN1BYx

Thank you so much for your help.

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu In Multimillion Naira Contracts Scandal by AngelicBeing: 9:32am On May 20, 2019
Jaynom:
That's all they know! These fvcking oldmen have destroyed Nigeria. These are the real Yahoo boys!
Exactly, they are all useless and bastards robbing the treasury daily angry
Re: Adebayo Shittu In Multimillion Naira Contracts Scandal by seangy4konji: 9:38am On May 20, 2019
No new development I. Tel co...just stale stuffs. No landlines no more. Nothing

Nigeria just back wards.
Re: Adebayo Shittu In Multimillion Naira Contracts Scandal by Educator2(f): 9:38am On May 20, 2019
Re: Adebayo Shittu In Multimillion Naira Contracts Scandal by Deathisfree: 9:39am On May 20, 2019
AGBA YAHOO
Re: Adebayo Shittu In Multimillion Naira Contracts Scandal by NATIONALPASTOR: 9:42am On May 20, 2019
TheLogicalMind:
You mean Adebayo SHITtu the islamic rabble rouser who wrote several books calling Christianity a religion of lies?

The same Adebayo SHITtu whose home in Shaki in Oyo State was a refuge and hideout for fulani herdsmen who had killed his fellow yoruba muslim farmers?

The same Adebayo SHITtu who as Attorney General of Oyo State was so incompetent that Oyo state lost several high profile legal cases which he was prosecuting on behalf of the state?

The same Adebayo SHITtu who as Minister of Communications raised the cost of data as a covert means of controlling access to the internet?

The same Adebayo SHITtu who believed that 10 years of consistently kissing the dullard's decaying n-yash was the only qualification he needed to become Governor of Oyo State until Ajimobi outfoxed him?

You are right

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu In Multimillion Naira Contracts Scandal by Nobody: 9:43am On May 20, 2019
princekalani:
I don't believe this, it's impossible for a member of the government of 'integrity ' to be corrupt.
Na lie Adebayo Shitu is a saint just like 'saint' Amaechi that has never given or received bribe all through his life, 'saint Adams Oshiomole(chairman of the party of saints), 'saint'Timipre Silver, 'saint ' Tinubu, 'saint'Orji Kalu and saint Michael himself(Buhari).
It's only when this government hands over to another that the full atrocities of this government will come to light.
Bro, you forgot to add Saint Ganduje.

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu In Multimillion Naira Contracts Scandal by PeachtreeReside(f): 9:45am On May 20, 2019
These are the people destroying the Country.

Civil Servants and Government appointees.

They should name and shame them.

You overinflated contract sum and didn't carry it out?

Evil!!!!!

Jungle justice should be done on them all.
Re: Adebayo Shittu In Multimillion Naira Contracts Scandal by BBYYOLA: 9:48am On May 20, 2019
I am very much sure that Barr. Adebayo Shittu can not make it to the next cabinet list of President Buhari. His black spots are numerous ranging from alleged anti-party activity, certificate scandal and recently the corruption allegations
Re: Adebayo Shittu In Multimillion Naira Contracts Scandal by Nobody: 9:54am On May 20, 2019
Jaynom:
That's all they know! These fvcking oldmen have destroyed Nigeria. These are the real Yahoo boys!
100%✓
Re: Adebayo Shittu In Multimillion Naira Contracts Scandal by lexy2014: 9:59am On May 20, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
Where is Efcc when you need them?

All their operatives have been assigned to that yahoo case with that naira guy, zlatans friend
Re: Adebayo Shittu In Multimillion Naira Contracts Scandal by lexy2014: 10:00am On May 20, 2019
BBYYOLA:
I am very much sure that Barr. Adebayo Shittu can not make it to the next cabinet list of President Buhari. His black spots are numerous ranging from alleged anti-party activity, certificate scandal and recently the corruption allegations

But Mr. Integrity, d killer of corruption condoned him for 4years
Re: Adebayo Shittu In Multimillion Naira Contracts Scandal by Countersam(m): 10:06am On May 20, 2019

Re: Adebayo Shittu In Multimillion Naira Contracts Scandal by haywire1: 10:07am On May 20, 2019
prince3009:
There was a time this man made an "Anti-APC" comment some weeks back...can't remember what it was. I knew they would come for him!

Can’t you read, must u tag every issue as witch-hunt... Don’t u have ur generation unborn at heart? Someone stole ur generation money, u r terming it witch-hunting, let him come out and defend himself

Re: Adebayo Shittu In Multimillion Naira Contracts Scandal by haywire1: 10:07am On May 20, 2019
prince3009:
There was a time this man made an "Anti-APC" comment some weeks back...can't remember what it was. I knew they would come for him!

Can’t you read, must u tag every issue as witch-hunt... Don’t u have ur generation unborn at heart? Someone stole ur generation money, u r terming it witch-hunting, let him come out to defend himself

Re: Adebayo Shittu In Multimillion Naira Contracts Scandal by mmsen: 10:13am On May 20, 2019
vastolord4:
All these people that are older than Nigeria keep misbehaving and the people in aso rock condone their bullsheet and you tell me we are getting there or we are on the next level.. omo naija leaders are the greatest g guys ever.. efcc just fooling themselves. Have a nice day

That's why I get annoyed with the daily stories of EFCC arresting another 19 year-old who defrauded some foreigner of a few thousand dollars.

There are crooks in Abuja and the various state capitals defrauding the country of millions of dollars, go after them. Ensure that they are prosecuted and held to account.

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu In Multimillion Naira Contracts Scandal by Lovelyn451(f): 10:32am On May 20, 2019
Hmm...is that the minister of communication?
Re: Adebayo Shittu In Multimillion Naira Contracts Scandal by anytexy: 10:34am On May 20, 2019
NYSC certificateless Minister. Government of integrity. SMH
Re: Adebayo Shittu In Multimillion Naira Contracts Scandal by anytexy: 10:36am On May 20, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Hmm...is that the minister of communication?
Ah! you no no! Na him oo! Minister without NYSC certificates in Mr. integrity government.
Re: Adebayo Shittu In Multimillion Naira Contracts Scandal by Mynightmare: 10:46am On May 20, 2019
Remind me his party again.
Re: Adebayo Shittu In Multimillion Naira Contracts Scandal by Kobicove(m): 11:10am On May 20, 2019
Jaynom:

Corruption cuts across all strata in Nigeria...both young and old steal in this country!
Re: Adebayo Shittu In Multimillion Naira Contracts Scandal by Upton: 11:12am On May 20, 2019
ayangbayi001:
…HOME OF QUALITY LAPTOPS…

BUY YOUR FOREIGN USED LAPTOPS AT MOST AFFORDABLE PRICES YOU CAN’T GET IN THE MARKET

These Laptops are Super clean from top brands such as Hp, Mac, Lenovo, Toshiba, Dell, Asus, Acer and lots more. Buy now at affordable price.

BENEFITS YOU GET WHEN YOU BUY FROM US

- Warranty on all laptops
- Very good hours of battery life
- All Laptops comes with WIFI Internet Enabled
- FREE Delivery on Selected Items
- FREE Original Charger

…EXPECT MORE FROM US…

Contact us now to ORDER YOURS!
How much for Lenovo thinkpad T420? Last price oo
Re: Adebayo Shittu In Multimillion Naira Contracts Scandal by Exponental(m): 11:13am On May 20, 2019
A P C........Saints!!!!!
Re: Adebayo Shittu In Multimillion Naira Contracts Scandal by eddybongo101: 11:19am On May 20, 2019
I thinks he's one of the saint minister... APC govt fighting corruption, but failed to look inward to sanitize their household.
Re: Adebayo Shittu In Multimillion Naira Contracts Scandal by Nobody: 11:41am On May 20, 2019
[quote author=destinyy23 post=78549254]Bro, you forgot to add Saint Ganduje.[/quote

So sorry. How could I have forgotten the almighty saint Gandollar himself
Re: Adebayo Shittu In Multimillion Naira Contracts Scandal by Shikini: 12:01pm On May 20, 2019
Just watch
Nothing will happen to him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why DSS Ordered #EndSARS Promoters’ Bank Accounts Frozen - THEWILL / Umahi Inspects Construction Of College Of Medicine In Ebonyi (Photos) / EFCC Recovers N38m Bullet-proof SUV From Ex-nimasa DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.