Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,745 members, 7,831,379 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Importance Of Splash Guards On Cars - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Importance Of Splash Guards On Cars (1007 Views)

The "L" Sign On Cars / Are These The Worst Paint Jobs Ever Done On Cars? / The 10 Wonders Nigerian Khaz Custom Did On Cars With Wraps (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of Splash Guards On Cars by perfectbuy(m): 12:19pm On May 20, 2019
Splash guards are commonly known as mud guards in Nigeria, though it has other names like mud flaps and splash aprons depending on the region where you live. These are protective accessories attached behind tyres to prevent rocks, water and mud from being projected upward onto the car while driving. During this rainy season it’s more important than ever to have these accessories attached to your car. We are going to be looking at the uses of splash guards and it’s importance on your car.

Please follow the link below to read more:
https://www.spotdem.com/2019/05/20/importance-of-splash-guards-on-cars/

Re: Importance Of Splash Guards On Cars by Nobody: 4:43am On May 21, 2019
Gradient, hero, type, work – nice smiley
Re: Importance Of Splash Guards On Cars by istephen(m): 7:31am On May 21, 2019
They don't look good but I have them on my car to protect the paint from rocks and other road debris.

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do To Stop This Driving Habit? / What Are The Benefits Of German Cars Over Japanese Cars? / 2003 Toyota 4runner Dtcs And Freeze Frame Data Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.