Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,126 members, 7,863,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears (98232 Views)

Deyemi Okanlawon's Wife Sends Him Money After He Complained About Being Broke / Father Was Released After 22 Years In Prison. His Daughter Could Not Hold It / Davido Reacts As EFCC Freezes 7 Bank Accounts Belonging To Adeleke Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by GCsomething: 4:41pm On May 20, 2019
Freedom Boi

Meanwhile, I have sharp Tecno Camon CM phone for sale.
2GB RAM, 16ROM, 13MP camera front & back, 3000mAh battery.

08161255989 call/WhatsApp
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by imitateMe(m): 4:42pm On May 20, 2019
Alawaxbimbex:
I feel like crying for Naira Marley right now...they should release this guy abeg....he has done nothing wrong....
You are free to cry for him in my room.
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 20, 2019
released on bail.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Neil0072009(m): 4:42pm On May 20, 2019
Or11:
Poor kid. His cell mates will enjoy sha. Watching Naira Marley perform for free grin

He is out now
So you can go and kill yourselves
Haters
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Neil0072009(m): 4:43pm On May 20, 2019
imitateMe:

You are free to cry for him in my room.

He is out now haters you can go and kill yourselves
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by XaintJoel20: 4:43pm On May 20, 2019
blackmantis:

If he was humble and not bragging how he was locked up many times abroad. I don't think he would have been arranged.

That's the problem. He would have been in the comfort of his house if he had bridled his tongue.
Anyway, let the law have it cause.
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 20, 2019
Or11:
Poor kid. His cell mates will enjoy sha. Watching Naira Marley perform for free grin

Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by madjune(m): 4:45pm On May 20, 2019
This guy would likely be used as a scapegoat.

Nothing more.

The Nigerian govt or Efcc lacks the competence or depth of understanding to combat cyber crime effectively.
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Modarun(m): 4:45pm On May 20, 2019
Alawaxbimbex:
I feel like crying for Naira Marley right now...they should release this guy abeg....he has done nothing wrong....

why am i not surprised? after all na your tyoe dem dey take their pant do ritual. Olodo is not a talent. Had it been a yahoo boy scrapped your account you willl knw why his support for such crimes is bad. but I dnt blame you sha, after all you dont even have shishi in your account to scam.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 20, 2019
donbenie:
Seems you done too dey watch too many movies..

Goons ko, Gooners ni..

You just had to stick your neck out

Why won't you learn to.shut up ??

Be warned angry
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by colestephan86: 4:45pm On May 20, 2019
Breakingfamous:

Watch video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/naira-marleys-mother-in-tears-as-efcc.html?m=1

Olamide's song just came to mind.
" You living flashy life but your mama dey soak akamu"
The Scape goat �
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Sabby1(m): 4:45pm On May 20, 2019
segunmelvin:
shut up he has been released on bail..... team hard-work pays where all of una dey

Bro, go and do your research properly, he hasn't been released. EFCC handed him over to the Nigerian Prison Service for detention until May 30, 2019.

So, before countering anyone research properly and be decent when commenting, we all have our opinion so telling me to 'shut up' is exclusively absurd

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by sagieramos(m): 4:46pm On May 20, 2019
diego101:
Make dem no barb him hair

That one sure na... Na tomorrow that one go be
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Angelfrost(m): 4:46pm On May 20, 2019
isholacoza:
sorry jailing him doesn't mean he will change...politician's are there embezzling Billion's kill innocent life...but u are there focusing on helpless people...before we can really know what u are up to investigate all the politician first

Yeah... While we are at it, let's also let every ritualist, kidnapper, assassin, and thug in police net off the hook since they are not politicians.
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Kcuf: 4:46pm On May 20, 2019
I feel pity for him tho

those of u saying it's too much, he wasnt just arrested n trialed cos of d song he sang. he also had with him some criminal items like fake ATM cards n so on, that leads to fraud activity

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by holuphisayor(m): 4:48pm On May 20, 2019
Good for him.
And all those singing "pants ni logo benz"...watchout
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 20, 2019
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Naira Marley is innocent of all charges levied against him.

If Lucky Igbinedion can be cut loose from the grip of EFCC, then Naira Marley's case is crap.

Until the EFCC arraigns and nails the likes of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Orji Uzor Kalu, Adams Oshiomole, Babachair Lawal, and the host of other notorious criminals in our political space especially the APC squad of stealing machineries, I won't in any way count the PERSECUTION of this young lad a plus on the part of the EFCC.

I know Naira Marley was careless but he is too small to serve a scapegoat. The guy no even reach the size of a scapekid.

I however do not support any form of crime.
Say no to cultism!
Say no to crime!
Say no to fraud!

If u b poor man pikin just do ya hustle on low key so that them no go naked u for market square.

Jah bless brov

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Nature8(m): 4:48pm On May 20, 2019
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Until the EFCC arraigns and nails the likes of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Orji Uzor Kalu, Adams Oshiomole, Babachair Lawal, and the host of other notorious criminals in our political space especially the APC squad of stealing machineries, I won't in any way count the PERSECUTION of this young lad a plus on the part of the EFCC.

I however do not support any form of crime.
Say no to cultism!
Say no to crime!
Say no to fraud!

If u b poor man pikin just do ya hustle on low key so that them no go naked u for market square.

Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by donbenie(m): 4:48pm On May 20, 2019
LiveByNight:

You just had to stick your neck out

Nor let Dem use 7 tear tour arteries for you

Why won't you learn to.shut up ??

Be warned angry
Na who you be.. angry

Make we no talk because you go Para?

Na your Mate them they lock up so.. undecided

No come here dey form CULTIST?

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by McRhymesman: 4:48pm On May 20, 2019
All those guys wey dey protest for EFCC office no go come here now o .... shebi e ki n gboran ni.

shey u remember Evans, na every month u go dey go court if care is not taken
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Sabby1(m): 4:48pm On May 20, 2019
segunmelvin:
shut up he has been released on bail..... team hard-work pays where all of una dey
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by four4: 4:50pm On May 20, 2019
Alawaxbimbex:
they should release him base on ur personal judgement?
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 20, 2019
Sabby1:

Bro, go and do your research properly, he hasn't been released. EFCC handed him over to the Nigerian Prison Service for detention until May 30, 2019.

So, before countering anyone research properly and be decent when commenting, we all have our opinion so telling me to 'shut up' is exclusively absurd
you're not updated tongue tongue tongue
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Okuda(m): 4:58pm On May 20, 2019
IamSoProlific:

God bless you bro.

I wanted to mention the gal, but I thought to myself, why should I waste my energy on a tiny looking thing, cus definitely that's how she looks in real life.

I know her type. The only thing big about them is their egg-rotten mouth. Tiny and small sized as larva.

lol.. there are so many senseless people in thos country i swear.
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:07pm On May 20, 2019
LoJ:

Did you expect her to wear shining Louis vuitton and fendi to go cry for the freedom of her son, thereby vexing the officers who cant afford that more? sad
his comments only resonates his background and mindset... People like that will insult dangote if they don't know him because he doesn't flash wealth or show class as it were..
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by jelinco1982(m): 5:09pm On May 20, 2019
We saw only his mother,where are his slay queens?
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:18pm On May 20, 2019
Modarun:

why am i not surprised? after all na your tyoe dem dey take their pant do ritual. Olodo is not a talent. Had it been a yahoo boy scrapped your account you willl knw why his support for such crimes is bad. but I dnt blame you sha, after all you dont even have shishi in your account to scam.
funny people who dupe their friends, acquaintances, families and any gullible persons they encounter are praising efcc because in Nigeria Yahoo Yahoo is s crime but obt..(obtaining by trick) is part of constitution because even the government practices and the system is by product from the masses..

You say she's useless cuz she's broke and a candidate for pant rituals because of her opinion... My suggestion is... Why don't u go and use her pants?? Chill ogbeni na who dem catch be thief.... I feel petrified when I see people talking like this in a country where everyone is bipolar.. Religious persona/diabolical/devious/dubious persona simultaneously switches like wifi services in them...
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by quickly: 5:20pm On May 20, 2019
All the politican theives doing yahoo on Nigerians them neva touch.
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 20, 2019
donbenie:
Na who you be.. angry

Make we no talk because you go Para?

Na your Mate them they lock up so.. undecided

No come here dey form CULTIST?

I don't understand what you typed

I just gave you sound advise

Learn to keep your mouth shut

You won't be the first nor will you be the last , it's been proven over time that talkatives always get bruised

Shut your mouth you have been warned

angry
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by MasterSteps: 5:34pm On May 20, 2019
columbus007:
So he's got this kind of mother naim dey form staying in the U.k and breed there, oloshi niyen omo naira marley.

Some mothers fancy ostentatious display of wealth regardless of their children's status, which is why they will still buy their local Ogi (pap), Okpa or whatever they like even if their child is swimming in gold.

Your statement has no bearing on the veracity of his claim.
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 20, 2019
Oh poor woman, you can imagine what his mother is going through this is a lesson for everyone wetheir you are into street or not....words are not just words they're powerful when misused it will not only cause damage to you but to your loved ones. its devastating to see your son going through this guilty or not, its a nightmare to every mother
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 20, 2019
Kcuf:
I feel pity for him tho

those of u saying it's too much, he wasnt just arrested n trialed cos of d song he sang. he also had with him some criminal items like fake ATM cards n so on, that leads to fraud activity

Sentiments and love for crime wont let them see the bolded...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Caught Sleeping With Van Vicker! / Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support / Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.