Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,323 members, 7,836,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears (98173 Views)

Deyemi Okanlawon's Wife Sends Him Money After He Complained About Being Broke / Father Was Released After 22 Years In Prison. His Daughter Could Not Hold It / Davido Reacts As EFCC Freezes 7 Bank Accounts Belonging To Adeleke Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by raphy(m): 9:39pm On May 20, 2019
all his girlfriend has away when he needed them.the most.
only his mum a Muslim I guess came to cry for him. .people bad o.they have gone Hiding from effcc
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by doskie(m): 9:40pm On May 20, 2019
Harrymig1:
This is really sad, I hope others learn from it
but what did he really say that brought him so much attention
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by rflamz230(m): 9:45pm On May 20, 2019
Other's will learn their lesson. With his innocent look.... Promoting an act of criminality up and down all because you get small influence...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Jttt: 10:53pm On May 20, 2019
Judge #naira marley when u re perfect.By God's grace naira marley u will be released

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by backbone503(m): 11:05pm On May 20, 2019
Apart your kids and/or spouse, no one will ever love you like your mum. Treat her well!

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Roman7(m): 11:13pm On May 20, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
I feel sorry for him and even more for his mother.

However, pity should never stop us from justice else evil and it's perpetrators will grow confident beyond description.

Let's commend the government of today for this great effort. We should also seize this opportunity to inform our government to extend this courtesy to every other person who deserves such.

On another note, hire me for your mapping, web mapping, GeoSpatial analysis and remote sensing needs.

GeoAfrikana: The Seasoned Spatial Analyst

Which other set of people deserve that kind treatment if not our greedy politicians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:40am On May 21, 2019
So all does Big House and car him dey drive he no fit change him mama life the woman still look poor
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Realbelieveer(m): 4:52am On May 21, 2019
mvem:
..where do you stand ...are you saying internet fraud is very right if yes then you can kindly join up....using corruption as an excuse for internet fraud is lame ...so you become a criminal and your excuse is the government does worst..wrong is wrong, you can follow suit in solidarity to him since you fancy internet fraud than spitting around ...naija mentality !!

Old brain
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by NoManners1: 7:05am On May 21, 2019
#freemarley❤️[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by bluefilm: 8:56am On May 21, 2019
Alawaxbimbex:
I feel like crying for Naira Marley right now...they should release this guy abeg....he has done nothing wrong....

How you take know say he's done nothing wrong?

You be efcc?

Abi you an am dey live together for you to know he's not guilty?

Nnaa na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Cadec007(m): 1:41pm On May 21, 2019
Nostradamus:
but shey they catch him doing fraud or his only offence is singing about fraud? See bros this efcc people should not be trusted,those guys are criminals themselves.i know of some guys efcc caught sometimes ago,efcc released those guys through the backdoor after collecting some bribe from them.
yeah.. Je got served 11 counts of credit fraud....
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Cadec007(m): 1:41pm On May 21, 2019
Nostradamus:
but shey they catch him doing fraud or his only offence is singing about fraud? See bros this efcc people should not be trusted,those guys are criminals themselves.i know of some guys efcc caught sometimes ago,efcc released those guys through the backdoor after collecting some bribe from them.
yeah.. He got served 11 counts of credit fraud....
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Cadec007(m): 1:47pm On May 21, 2019
kingkuntaval:

So EFCC cannot be controlled abi??
i never said that.... But you can't control EFCC from states if the order comes from Abuja.... Shey you get...
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Badb0y4lyf(m): 7:27pm On May 21, 2019
This guy should have turn this situation into a blessing in disguise Fela also went to prison and he his forever a legend and will always speak against the government, Naira Marley should speak for the youth against the injustice and hardship
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by backbone503(m): 6:31am On May 22, 2019
Las las, na mum sure pass. She is definitely the only one that can take a bullet for you. God bless me mum.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Caught Sleeping With Van Vicker! / Dayo Amusa: Why I Made My HIV Status Public / Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.