Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,549 members, 7,861,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:31 PM

Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears (98215 Views)

Deyemi Okanlawon's Wife Sends Him Money After He Complained About Being Broke / Father Was Released After 22 Years In Prison. His Daughter Could Not Hold It / Davido Reacts As EFCC Freezes 7 Bank Accounts Belonging To Adeleke Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 20, 2019
Kcuf:
I feel pity for him tho

those of u saying it's too much, he wasnt just arrested n trialed cos of d song he sang. he also had with him some criminal items like fake ATM cards n so on, that leads to fraud activity

Sentiments and love for crimes wont let them see the bolded...

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by fortunechy(m): 5:48pm On May 20, 2019
remaining bobrisky
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Sabby1(m): 5:57pm On May 20, 2019
segunmelvin:
you're not updated tongue tongue tongue
Well done Mr Update
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Or11: 6:06pm On May 20, 2019
Neil0072009:

He is out now
So you can go and kill yourselves
Haters

[quote author=segunmelvin post=78560888][/quote]

Lmao. That’s his lucky shirt but didn’t work for him
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by femmoy(m): 6:08pm On May 20, 2019
Acidosis:

Where are his girlfriends?

to hell with girlfriends,they are mere object of satisfaction. which wouldn't be there for u during hard times, a lesson to all real niggars.
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by SaintLucia: 6:25pm On May 20, 2019
blesson04:

But Rick Ross and many other American Rappers has Sang about DRUG and yet they weren't "Arrested" or "Imprisoned", our point of view is too LOW

Na so "NIGERIAN LAWYER" Go dey assure you EVERYTHING Is Under Control Till You Land In Jail.

Me: Naira Marley who inspired you on the song

Naira Marley:

Go and google and see the numbers of top American Musicians that were jailed because of crimes either relating to drugs or possessing of illegal guns. They are not arresting them because they sang about drugs but because they were caught with drugs or illegal weapons. EFCC is not only basing their arrest on his music, there are other allegations and evidences against him as claimed by EFCC.
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:26pm On May 20, 2019
By the time EFCC/FG is done with this guy,he will certainly change his name to cedimarley. A fool.who thinks he can run his mouth anyhow. No to internet fraud!
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by IMASTEX: 6:28pm On May 20, 2019
Acidosis:

Where are his girlfriends?
Where they should be in times like this. Next guy of course.
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by candygist: 6:53pm On May 20, 2019
blesson04:

But Rick Ross and many other American Rappers has Sang about DRUG and yet they weren't "Arrested" or "Imprisoned", our point of view is too LOW

Na so "NIGERIAN LAWYER" Go dey assure you EVERYTHING Is Under Control Till You Land In Jail.

Me: Naira Marley who inspired you on the song

Naira Marley:

He was not arrested because of his song. After all, people like olamide, lil kesh use to sing about yahoo yahoo. No wan as arrested them. Read all the charges against him before you type nonsense

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by poweredcom(m): 6:53pm On May 20, 2019
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by kingmuyiwa(m): 7:05pm On May 20, 2019
if only EFFC can do this to our Politicians......How Many looter have they jailed since their operation?......We say no to INTIMIDATION. I am not a yahoo boy
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by barinedan(m): 7:14pm On May 20, 2019
Nigerian journalist are so annoyin. Even at the point of death, they will still come to you for questioning
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by donbenie(m): 7:15pm On May 20, 2019
LiveByNight:

I don't understand what you typed

I just gave you sound advise

Learn to keep your mouth shut

You won't be the first nor will you be the last , it's been proven over time that talkatives always get bruised

Shut your mouth you have been warned

angry

Swerve,Abeggi!

CULTISTS like you threaten Students in Schools at the slightest opportunity..

If you don't want to be mentioned in a public forum,because of your perceived BIGNESS and RUGGEDNESS..

Take your own advice,

SHUT UP AND FORKOFF.. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 20, 2019
donbenie:
Swerve,Abeggi!

CULTISTS like you threaten Students in Schools at the slightest opportunity..

If you don't want to be mentioned in a public forum,because of your perceived BIGNESS and RUGGEDNESS..

Take your own advice,

SHUT UP AND FORKOFF.. tongue

Are you mad?

Seems you don't have brains ?
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by donbenie(m): 7:31pm On May 20, 2019
LiveByNight:

Are you mad?

Seems you don't have brains ?
grin

Yes am Mad.. undecided

And you're a CULTIST.. angry

By their actions they are known..

Anyone that goes about throwing threats on a Public Forum, at the slightest opportunity is nothing but exhibiting their real life character traits..

Am STVPID,

But you,Mr Man are a CULTIST and a ROGUE angry

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Vatod(m): 7:35pm On May 20, 2019
Scape Goat! Moral clean your house before calling yourself a thief! Never get caught...
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 20, 2019
donbenie:
grin

Yes am Mad.. undecided

And you're a CULTIST.. angry

By their actions they are known..

Anyone that goes about throwing threats on a Public Forum is nothing but exhibiting their real life character traits..

Am STVPID,But you Mr Man is a CULTIST and a ROGUE angry

You are free to label me whatever but to call me a rogue means you are pushing your luck

Do you understand what a rogue is?

I advised you to learn to keep your mouth shut if I threaten you, trust me you would.know clearly ... It won't be valed on ambiguous

Now if you think labelling me a cultist is new or worries me you have another thing coming

Infact you are free to call me a cultist there is no law again belonging to one from my youth days and I will.never denounce my past

But to call.me a.rouge is a down right insult and I will not tolerate an imp insulting me
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by donbenie(m): 7:44pm On May 20, 2019
LiveByNight:

You are free to label me whatever but to call me a rogue means you are pushing your luck

Do you understand what a rogue is?

I advised you to learn to keep your mouth shut if I threaten you, trust me you would.know clearly ... It won't be valed on ambiguous

Now if you think labelling me a cultist is new or worries me you have another thing coming

Infact you are free to call me a cultist there is no law again belonging to one from my youth days and I will.never denounce my past

But to call.me a.rouge is a down right insult and I will not tolerate an imp insulting me
So,

What exactly are we going to do with ALL your threats up and down,

What I said in the first instance never waranted your threats in the first place,

How is saying you watch too much MOVIES, being an insult that warrants your level of VITUPERATIONS?

Like I said,

If my comment implies STVPIDITY according to you,

Yours implies that of an UNREPENTANT CULTIST..

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 20, 2019
donbenie:
So,

What exactly are you going to do with ALL your threats up and down,

What I said in the first instance never waranted your threats in the first place,

How is saying you watch too much MOVIES, being an insult that warrants your level of VITUPERATIONS?

Like I said,

If my comment implies STVPIDITY according to you,

Yours implies that of a CULTIST..

Listen kiddo

Like I said call.me a cultist all you want , it cost me being rusticated three times,from University numerous arrests being hospitalized several times from near datal.injuries so that label would t be far from the truth hende I take no offense to it those who know me.personally know these facts and there are lots of them on this forum

But like I said earlier that was my past which I will.never deny and it never stopped.me.feom achieving success

But for you to think me.being all grown up , upgraded and retired means I will allow.ypu insult.me then you are down right deluded

All I said is be warned

Take.this as you will it's on no consequence to me
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by donbenie(m): 7:55pm On May 20, 2019
LiveByNight:

Listen kiddo

Like I said call.me a cultist all you want , it cost me being rusticated three times,from University numerous arrests being hospitalized several times from near datal.injuries so that label would t be far from the truth hende I take no offense to it those who know me.personally know these facts and there are lots of them on this forum

But like I said earlier that was my past which I will.never deny and it never stopped.me.feom achieving success

But for you to think me.being all grown up , upgraded and retired means I will allow.ypu insult.me then you are down right deluded

All I said is be warned

Take.this as you will it's on no consequence to me

You may think you have grown up,

But your response to the situation shows you have some growing up to do. .

I may have annoyed you,

And for that I apologize..

But like I said,

Your response is quite disproportionate to the offense..

And am no Kid,

I spent EIGHT and A half years at Uniben as a Student..

So,

I've seen enough situations in school to read between the lines..
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 20, 2019
donbenie:
grin

You may think you have grown up,

But your response to the situation shows you haven't..

I may have annoyed you,

And for that I apologize..

But like I said,

Your response is quite disproportionate to the offense..

And am no Kid,

I spent EIGHT and A half years at Uniben as a Student..

So,

I've seen enough situations in school to read between the lines..

I don't care ,you can read between the molecules for all it does for you.

Stay off my.mentions

Futa jalon was my.home ,and For that you get a pass

Don't quite me.again.

From where I stand you are a child, a little.wet girl ...

Now go and don't quote me again.. I don't want to hear about your life experiences or.your moments of.epiphany

angry
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by donbenie(m): 8:01pm On May 20, 2019
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by donbenie(m): 8:02pm On May 20, 2019
LiveByNight:

I don't care ,you can read between the molecules for all it does for you.

Stay off my.mentions

Futa jalon was my.home ,and For that you get a pass

Don't quite me.again.

From where I stand you are a child, a little.wet girl ...

Now go and don't quote me again.. I don't want to hear about your life experiences or.your moments of.epiphany

angry

grin
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Insectkiller: 8:05pm On May 20, 2019
Just look at how the poor or wretched woman is crying .

The boy naira money � want to hammer �overnight..

Well. Good for him and his mother. If Dem no catch d son as a criminal..d Mama will say her child has made it...

Poverty leads the two of them to this.
Son in prison.. poor mother crying.. grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Reference(m): 8:27pm On May 20, 2019
The mother should be asked some serious question. Parenting mistakes will always lead to embarrassment and heartache. Keeping the kids on the straight and narrow no matter one's background is an onerous but critical task.
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by udemzyudex(m): 8:28pm On May 20, 2019
See the stress wey this id1ot put him mama through because he wan form.

Follow better friends he say na lie ,them tell you but you no hear but him forget say when then cut the neck the hear go follow the head go.
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by udemzyudex(m): 8:29pm On May 20, 2019
Reference:
The mother should be asked some serious question. Parenting mistakes will always lead to embarrassment and heartache. Keeping the kids on the straight and narrow no matter one's background is an onerous but critical task.

Sometimes it has nothing to do with parenting.

Some children stubborn die no matter wetin the Mama or papa talk na wetin dey them head dem go do.
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 20, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
The case is been treated like a high profile case .
that's to tell you that they are deliberately on his case .it's high time all Nigerians start demanding same treatment for criminal politicians.
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Nostradamus: 9:22pm On May 20, 2019
Cadec007:
lol, he sang a song appreciating 'yahoo' as a legal business.....

But that isn't the main issue, he did not only stop there.. He even came online to support and glorify the trade... Anyways be thought because SARS could be controlled from lagos he was invincible... He completely forgot that EFCC are 'federal troops' .. Lol
but shey they catch him doing fraud or his only offence is singing about fraud? See bros this efcc people should not be trusted,those guys are criminals themselves.i know of some guys efcc caught sometimes ago,efcc released those guys through the backdoor after collecting some bribe from them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 20, 2019
salford1:

What is the difference between people doing yahoo and evans. Fraud, ritual killing, kidnapping, embezzlement are all birds of a feather.

according to the law there is a difference, they commited different crimes and the law specify different jail time for each crimes
Re: Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 20, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

There is no difference between the two. May he rot in jail.

there s a difference, even jail time is different

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex / Tonto Dike Caught Sleeping With Van Vicker! / Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.