Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,903 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' (47993 Views)

His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills / My Wife Denies Me Sex Always / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' by 2mercy: 3:46pm On May 20, 2019
My wife denies me sex over my micro pen-is – Pastor tells court

Pastor Samson Farounbi, has told an Idi-Ogungun Customary Court, Agodi, in Ibadan, that the small size of his penis made his estranged wife to deny him sex for a long period.

Farounbi disclosed this on Monday when testifying before the court on a case of divorce he instituted against Tope Farounbi.

He had requested the court to end the 19-year-old union on the grounds of unrest of mind, threat to life and lack of respect for his family.

Narrating his ordeals, the Pastor said his wife, who was a fruit seller, used to return home at late hours every day and refused to have sex with him.

”There was a day I challenged her why she always return late and denying me sex.

”She confessed that the small size of my penis was responsible for keeping late outside and for refusing to have sex with her.

”She suggested to buy local herb for the treatment of my micro penis which cost N5,000 but I priced it down to N4,000.

”I got myself treated with the ‘Agbo'(local herb) but she still felt reluctance to allow me have access to her body,” he narrated.

The pastor further alleged that the defendant maltreated his mother when she was living with him and that the ill-treatment forced his aged mother to relocate to Ilesha where she died few months later.

He told the court that Tope used to curse every member of his family and always cursed his blood brothers when they visited him.

”My lord, she is a devil, always fighting people especially females, that come to my church for prayer, accusing me of flirting with them.

”We have never stayed beyond two years in every house I rented since we married 19 years ago due to her stubbornness and troublesome character.

”The five children of our union lack home training and always cursing me whenever I tried to correct any of the kids for doing wrong things.

”In fact, our first child has ran away from home now and I cannot even locate his whereabouts.

”I urge the court to separate us so that I can have peace of mind to do my pastoral work,” he pleaded.

In her defence, Tope denied all the allegations but urged the court to dissolve the marriage as requested by the plaintiff.

She accused her husband of womanising, saying he never care for her welfare but was in the habit of drinking alcohol.

The President of the court, Chief Mukaila Balogun and the two court assessors, Chief Wahab Popoola and Chief Alao Ganiyu, in their unanimous decision dissolved the marriage.

Balogun said the court was handicapped to settle the dispute between the parties because the couple had agreed to end the marriage.

He ordered that three kids that are males including the first born that ran away should be in the custody of the plaintiff while the remaining two daughters should remain with the defendant.

He further directed the plaintiff to pay N8,000 monthly allowance for the upkeep of the two kids in the defendant custody.

He admonished the parties to refrain from fomenting trouble or disturb public peace. (NAN)

https://thenationonlineng.net/my-wife-denies-me-sex-over-my-micro-penis-pastor-tells-court/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' by donbachi(m): 4:30pm On May 20, 2019
Use micro phone na

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' by chii8(f): 8:09pm On May 20, 2019
Hmmm....why did the court agree to separate the children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' by babyfaceafrica: 9:50pm On May 20, 2019
chii8:
Hmmm....why did the court agree to separate the children
what should they have done?... give one parent all the children ?...

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' by visijo(m): 10:52pm On May 20, 2019
2 months pregnant then you hear someone saying''Switch off the TV it's smelling'..My brother some women are dramatic..

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' by Snow02: 10:52pm On May 20, 2019
tired of reading stories like this

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' by Next2Bezee(m): 10:52pm On May 20, 2019
Both sides to this story. The court should do the right thing and dissolve the marriage.
Re: Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' by Redeakaa(m): 10:52pm On May 20, 2019
Pls can someone summarise it for me.....I really didn't see myself reading such long story.....Honestly

sad sad

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 20, 2019
Buy the length master device to elongate your penis. I'm forever grateful to Michael Salvini for introducing me to natural penis enlargement.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' by Authoreety: 10:53pm On May 20, 2019
Sorry bro, it's ur cross
Re: Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' by jerryunit48: 10:53pm On May 20, 2019
Choi
Re: Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' by BUSHHUNTER: 10:53pm On May 20, 2019
Single shame u no get! ur hoe denied u of sex cos of ur small D and u fit tell d world?

u no fit use pestle.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' by KingLennon(m): 10:53pm On May 20, 2019
That small Dîck brought 5 Kids into the marriage o grin. Yet you accused him of womanising, is it that same dîck he uses? Women and their problems grin. No wonder Oga Solomon never understood them

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' by AntiWailer: 10:53pm On May 20, 2019
I dnt get u
Re: Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' by sotall(m): 10:54pm On May 20, 2019
Not again

Sex is not about joystick size, it's about how the owner uses it

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' by obembet(f): 10:54pm On May 20, 2019
No woman like small joystick na. Why not check before marry am. I learn my lesson

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' by Apination(m): 10:55pm On May 20, 2019
That woman is evil, she's certainly sleeping outside undecided

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' by TheFacelessMan: 10:55pm On May 20, 2019
angry ... angry

Some years back, i was still married to 6 wives being an Ogboni Chief.

Tired of being described with "MILLIMETRES", i decided to take a concoction.

The Jujuman's prescription leaflet read "1/2 a teaspon"..... I was anxious to satisfy my ladies so i took FOUR spoons.

I felt a pull in my trousers and "FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" my trouser button popped! shocked shocked shocked

The last time that happened, i was watching a p0rno. Lord Jesus! What the fvck was happening?

My zip tore and something, long, hard and black sprang out like a cobra.

That "something" reached to my knee-caps shocked shocked shocked

One by one, all 6 wives left before the year ran out.

To be continued.....

PS - WTF!!!! Why is my DMs suddenly flooded with females? shocked

15 Likes

Re: Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' by Magnumproperty: 10:55pm On May 20, 2019
Marriage. That institution u never graduate from. Either you continue or you drop out.....

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' by Phock2sweet: 10:56pm On May 20, 2019
u get small preek women go complain, u get big cassava them go complain. abeg wetin these women want?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 20, 2019
2mercy:
My wife denies me sex over my micro pen-is – Pastor tells court

https://thenationonlineng.net/my-wife-denies-me-sex-over-my-micro-penis-pastor-tells-court/

Pastor, never forget this Dogma. "For better, for worse"!!! That is what you tell us in counseling...

That woman is shallow tho..

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' by Brightology2(m): 10:56pm On May 20, 2019
visijo:
2 months pregnant then you hear someone saying''Switch off the TV it's smelling'..My brother some women are dramatic..
nor be small things here oooooooo

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' by Ihutomi: 10:56pm On May 20, 2019
the I don't believe in premarital sex oya learn oh

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' by princeSammyz: 11:00pm On May 20, 2019
Smoke screen
Re: Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' by davillian(m): 11:02pm On May 20, 2019
cheesy
Re: Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' by tstx(m): 11:02pm On May 20, 2019
DIVORCE IS ALWAYS AN OPTION

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

1 Like

Re: Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' by expert234: 11:02pm On May 20, 2019
obembet:
No woman like small joystick na. Why not check before marry am. I learn my lesson

Speak for yourself. Some women aren't particular about size

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' by Jaynom(m): 11:07pm On May 20, 2019
Buy a DÍLDO! Plus he should carry out a DNA TEST. Those children may not be his! Women? FEAR THEM!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' by Fash20: 11:08pm On May 20, 2019
obembet:

This one don sample different size. Ogbolobgo cheesy cheesy

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' by utenwuson: 11:08pm On May 20, 2019
Ouch

1 Like

Re: Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' by Lovelyn451(f): 11:10pm On May 20, 2019
Some men ND women sef.. grin which one be small penis again, shebi it can produce children ni...haba
Wetin u wan use am do again

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' by martineverest(m): 11:10pm On May 20, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
Single shame u no get! ur hoe denied u of sex cos of ur small D and u fit tell d world?

u no fit use pestle.
u made my nite....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3-Year-Old Girl Falls Inside A Well In Lagos, Dies (Photos) / Problems With Sex Is Ruining My Marriage / Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.