Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe (44732 Views)

Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today / Huge Python Killed Today In Igbogbo, Ikorudu, Lagos (Photos) / A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by infogenius(m): 10:07pm On May 20, 2019
tonye33:
This snake was killed today in my neighbor's wardrobe while the second is still hiding in the bedroom after escaping death. As for me, I've left the area until I hear the second is dead.
Imagine having to change clothing in d dark (courtesy of phcn).Thank God its the d snake that lost its creepy life.
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:27pm On May 20, 2019
isthatso:

dont forget the 3rd one
and the 4th one grin
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by Battery3310: 10:31pm On May 20, 2019
Victorclean1:
Chisus. This is BLACK MAMBA The most posionous and fastest snake in Africa. It call for testimony !!!!!!!!!!!
colour blindness dey worry u , how that snake take resemble black for your eyes
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by Monday60655(m): 1:24am On May 21, 2019
OMG. My father be thou exalted
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by Nobody: 1:25am On May 21, 2019
Green. I wonder what would have happened if I made this
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by blackslayer: 1:31am On May 21, 2019
You are smart for leaving that area...that is a black mamba like people have mentioned here.....that's crazy!!!!! Run for your life!!! Just two drops of it's venom can kill an adult!!!
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by blackslayer: 1:34am On May 21, 2019
Victorclean1:
IT IS A BKACK MAMBA . THE POISON CAN TAKE A MAN DOWN IN JUST 20 MINUTES and a single bite is is lethal enough to take upto 10-20 men down if extracted and administered to them.

My advise run for your life cos is more dangerous than king cobra

Liar!!!! It is second longest most venomous after king cobra!!!
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by blackslayer: 1:35am On May 21, 2019
tonye33:

It's a fictional story I came up with to make front-page. That was why I didn't include location

and you're proud of yourself? idi0t!!!!
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by alphaNomega: 1:35am On May 21, 2019
tellwisdom:
How these things de enter una house sef?

I've never heard of anyone bitten by snake...how una de do am?

Do you go to farm? Count yourself lucky.
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by tonye33(m): 1:51am On May 21, 2019
blackslayer:

and you're proud of yourself? idi0t!!!!

What warranted the idiot?
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by blackslayer: 1:53am On May 21, 2019
tonye33:

ok sorry! lol..you're right that was uncalled for!
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by Maski87: 2:27am On May 21, 2019
Pepper soup
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by umarshehu58(m): 5:03am On May 21, 2019
Lala they verify snake news before pushing to front page o.

Lala food don done
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by Nobody: 5:22am On May 21, 2019
Burn onions peels in that room and every other rooms in the house.
They will all disappear. They hate the smell with venom.
You fit wait for them outside shall and take care of them as them dey stroll pass.

Meanwhile go get better palm wine and relax. Food is ready Omo yami.
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by Nobody: 5:47am On May 21, 2019
You killed your neighbor
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by LilSmith55(m): 7:10am On May 21, 2019
bluefilm:
Na wa o!

God really save the guy o!

Imagine me seeing this thing for inside my wardrobe o.

Chai.

The fear wey go hol' me go be everlasting fear.

If i see dis one inside my wardrobe, na to go burn all my clothes cos i go dey think say one still dey hide inside my pocket....

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by ekene101: 4:36pm On May 21, 2019
tonye33:

for u to bring up a fake story to scare people, calling u an idiot sef is an insults to other idiots out there.
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by tonye33(m): 4:50pm On May 21, 2019
ekene101:
for u to bring up a fake story to scare people, calling u an idiot sef is an insults to other idiots out there.

If only you know the meaning of fiction then you'll know how much of an idiot you are
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by ekene101: 4:53pm On May 21, 2019
tonye33:

If only you know the meaning of fiction then you'll know how much of an idiot you are
fool,is this literature section that you are writing fiction or is fiction meant to deceive the public. You can see you are now a grade one idiot. Native Bayelsa goat. Nursery 2 student learning how to write fiction on the wrong topic to make front page,congrats u have now made it in life,chinua Achebe
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by tonye33(m): 5:03pm On May 21, 2019
ekene101:
fool,is this literature section that you are writing fiction or is fiction meant to deceive the public. You can see you are now a grade one idiot. Native Bayelsa goat. Nursery 2 student learning how to write fiction on the wrong topic to make front page,congrats u have now made it in life,chinua Achebe

See this Aba waste looking for where to end his miserable life. Are more better than the over 32475 that have viewed the post? I've made front page that even your obituary can't make.
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by ekene101: 5:16pm On May 21, 2019
tonye33:

See this Aba waste looking for where to end his miserable life. Are more better than the over 32475 that have viewed the post? I've made front page that even your obituary can't make.
foolish idiot,I can see this is the greatest accomplishment and achievement anybody from your miserable family has ever accomplish, you deceived over 32k people with your fake story and still beat ur dry chest. Ode mumu, now go to zenith bank and withdrawal money with your front page scam. Bayelsan monkey.
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by tonye33(m): 5:21pm On May 21, 2019
ekene101:
foolish idiot,I can see this is the greatest accomplishment and achievement anybody from your miserable family has ever accomplish, you deceived over 32k people with your fake story and still beat ur dry chest. Ode mumu, now go to zenith bank and withdrawal money with your front page scam. Bayelsan monkey.

I made it to front page oya kill yourself tongue
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by Sweetheart666(f): 5:22pm On May 21, 2019
tonye33:

will you shut up there,idiot,you posted a fake shameless story to make front page and you still have the face to blab,now that you made the so called front page,have you now made it in life. These are the people giving this forum bad reputation like twitter full of lies. Getrat of here jor

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by ekene101: 5:23pm On May 21, 2019
tonye33:

I made it to front page oya kill yourself tongue
mugu,congrats on your life achievement.
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by ekene101: 5:28pm On May 21, 2019
Sweetheart666:
will you shut up there,idiot,you posted a fake shameless story to make front page and you still have the face to blab,now that you made the so called front page,have you now made it in life. These are the people giving this forum bad reputation like twitter full of lies. Getrat of here jor
don't mind d idiot fool,he is not even ashamed,others are breaking scientific records and he is here hussling to make front page. Very anyhow somebody.
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by tonye33(m): 5:29pm On May 21, 2019
Sweetheart666:
will you shut up there,idiot,you posted a fake shameless story to make front page and you still have the face to blab,know that you made the so called front page,have you now made it in life. These are the people giving this forum bad reputation like twitter full of lies. Getrat of here jor

Did you come to fight for your miserable boyfriend? I hope you don't get to open your legs for more d*"ks like you did for that riffraff
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by tonye33(m): 5:31pm On May 21, 2019
ekene101:
don't mind d idiot fool,he is not even ashamed,others are breaking scientific records and he is here hussling to make front page. Very anyhow somebody.

Ask your LovePeddler outside her Virginity, what else have she broken?
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by Sweetheart666(f): 5:33pm On May 21, 2019
tonye33:

Did you come to fight for your miserable boyfriend? I hope you don't get to open your legs for more d*"ks like you did for that riffraff
daft,my boyfriend will never be a lowlifer like you hussling to make front page on a faceless forum,he isn't a jobless scallywag he spent his precious time building his career. Congrats on you achievement of reaching front page iron monkey.
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by ekene101: 5:36pm On May 21, 2019
tonye33:

Ask your LovePeddler outside her Virginity, what else have she broken?
she broke the world stupidity record of birthing a zombie clown which is you,ask your mother,she is my who.re. Wasted sperm.
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by tonye33(m): 5:38pm On May 21, 2019
Sweetheart666:
daft,my boyfriend will never be a lowlifer like you hussling to make front page on a faceless forum,he isn't a jobless scallywag who spent his precious time building his career. Congrats on you achievement of reaching front page iron monkey.

Iron monkey?

You can say that again baby. Same faceless forum you came to display your iberiberism for your boyfriend. Hope you don't make him drink sniper one day. Olosho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Just Killed This Ribbon Snake. / Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria / Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.