Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe (44731 Views)

Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today / Huge Python Killed Today In Igbogbo, Ikorudu, Lagos (Photos) / A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by Sweetheart666(f): 5:40pm On May 21, 2019
tonye33:

Iron monkey?

You can say that again baby. Same faceless forum you came to display your iberiberism for your boyfriend. Hope you don't make him drink sniper one day. Olosho
congrats on reaching front page which is d highest title you can ever attain. Unam ikot
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by tonye33(m): 5:40pm On May 21, 2019
ekene101:
she broke the world stupidity record of birthing a zombie clown which is you,ask your mother,she is my who.re. Wasted sperm.

My mother?

Lol... RIP to you bro
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by ekene101: 5:44pm On May 21, 2019
tonye33:

My mother?

Lol... RIP to you bro
u should have been released inside moimoi cellophane when they discovered gold circle was finished in the house,now see the anomaly they created,congratulations again,u made front page nitwit
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by tonye33(m): 5:44pm On May 21, 2019
Sweetheart666:
congrats on reaching front page which is d highest title you can ever attain. Unam ikot

Thanks dear. You'll read and comment on more of my achievements like you're doing now
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by tonye33(m): 5:46pm On May 21, 2019
ekene101:
u should have been released inside moimoi cellophane when they discovered gold circle was finished in the house,now see the anomaly they created,congratulations again,u made front page nitwit

Go and dine with my mother bro. Abi you dey fear to die? Because you hear death, you rush divert talk
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by Sweetheart666(f): 5:47pm On May 21, 2019
tonye33:

Thanks dear. You'll read and comment on more of my achievements like you're doing now
nah,idiots have only one chance to live life,the second Chance is to become a zombie which you already are. So nobody will take a joke like u serious talk less of mistakenly bring ur lies to front page.
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by ekene101: 5:49pm On May 21, 2019
tonye33:

Go and dine with my mother bro. Abi you dey fear to die? Because you hear death, you rush divert talk
idiot she is my whor.e,I forgot u don't know the meaning of whor.e. use ur Google.punk
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by tonye33(m): 5:53pm On May 21, 2019
Sweetheart666:
nah,idiots have only one chance to live life,the second Chance is to become a zombie which you already are. So nobody will take a joke like u serious talk less of mistakenly bring ur lies to front page.

With all these attention so you mean you and your Bleep boy ain't taking me serious?
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by tonye33(m): 5:55pm On May 21, 2019
ekene101:
idiot she is my whor.e,I forgot u don't know the meaning of whor.e. use ur Google.punk

Ekene dilichukwu Rest in peace with your whor.e
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by tonye33(m): 5:58pm On May 21, 2019
Sweetheart666:

And as for you, where's your stand and I hope your puna is as sweet as your username after the heart666 is removed. It should be, because Ekene won't waste his time featuring you here
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by Sweetheart666(f): 5:59pm On May 21, 2019
tonye33:

With all these attention so you mean you and your Bleep boy ain't taking me serious?
Go and die ewu tarzania,people are doing something useful with their lives,you sat down like an imbecili.c orphaned goat and composed a trash of how snake went into wardrobe to change clothes and still beat your dry chest,flaunting your 68 ashes purple teeth with pride that you made front page. Now ask yourself this question.. DO YOU HAVE SENSE AT ALL
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by tonye33(m): 6:02pm On May 21, 2019
Sweetheart666:
Go and die ewu tarzania,people are doing something useful with their lives,you sat down like an imbecili.c orphaned goat and composed a trash of how snake went into wardrobe to change clothes and still beat your dry chest,flaunting your 68 ashes purple teeth with pride that you made front page. Now ask yourself this question.. DO YOU HAVE SENSE AT ALL

That you and your impotent boyfriend have made the most comment on my post, what makes us different if I the poster doesn't have sense?
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by ekene101: 6:02pm On May 21, 2019
tonye33:

Ekene dilichukwu Rest in peace with your whor.e
you will be joining her soon after the succeeded in sending you to her with one bite, this time,it won't be fiction native bush goat. We are waiting for d part 2 of ur crap story of how d snake drank cold gulder from d fridge. Mr fictionaire.
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by tonye33(m): 6:05pm On May 21, 2019
ekene101:
you will be joining her soon after the succeeded in sending you to her with one bite, this time,it won't be fiction native bush goat. We are waiting for d part 2 of ur crap story of how d snake drank cold gulder from d fridge. Mr fictionaire.

I'm still trying to get the joke here Mr comedian
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by Sweetheart666(f): 6:05pm On May 21, 2019
tonye33:

That you and your impotent boyfriend have made the most comment on my post, what makes us different if I the poster doesn't have sense?
I can only see more insults on a senseless post made by a senseless ewu.
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by ekene101: 6:06pm On May 21, 2019
tonye33:

I'm still trying to get the joke here Mr comedian
same way we are trying to get d logic of how a snake went into a wardrobe to change its clothes. Cow
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by tonye33(m): 6:09pm On May 21, 2019
Sweetheart666:
I can only see more insults on a senseless post made by a senseless ewu.

Ashawo you no dey give up?
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by tonye33(m): 6:11pm On May 21, 2019
ekene101:
same way we are trying to get d logic of how a snake went into a wardrobe to change its clothes. Cow
You're too daft to get the logic
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by Sweetheart666(f): 6:13pm On May 21, 2019
tonye33:

Ashawo you no dey give up?
The ashewo your mother taught me and your sisters at Moscow city hotel Bayelsa state before we migrated to alakahia in porthacourt after she died of Aids.
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by ekene101: 6:15pm On May 21, 2019
tonye33:

You're too daft to get the logic
I agree with you on this,because only a mad man understands the language of madness so only idiots and zombies like you and your family will comprehend your daft post. Incompetent nincompoop
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by tonye33(m): 6:17pm On May 21, 2019
Sweetheart666:
The ashewo your mother taught me and your sisters at Moscow city hotel Bayelsa state before we migrated to alakahia in porthacourt after she died of Aids.

You mean you've left Moscow city hotel?

This Okpo work dey really sweet you oh
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by tonye33(m): 6:19pm On May 21, 2019
ekene101:
I agree with you on this,because only a mad man understands the language of madness so only idiots and zombies like you and your family will comprehend your daft post. Incompetent nincompoop

Only a mad person will agree with another mad person
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by Sweetheart666(f): 6:19pm On May 21, 2019
tonye33:

You mean you've left Moscow city hotel?

This Okpo work dey really sweet you oh
just the way it was sweeting your mother before aids deleted her,its also sweeting your sisters too.
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by tonye33(m): 6:21pm On May 21, 2019
Sweetheart666:
just the way it was sweeting you bother before aids deleted her,its also sweeting your sisters too.

Lmao

You'll soon be swept out as well. RIP in advance dear
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by ekene101: 6:21pm On May 21, 2019
tonye33:

you can see how you are contracting your foolish self,you have nothing more to say mugu,go can compose d part two of you stupid snake story. Sakaswine
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by ekene101: 6:23pm On May 21, 2019
tonye33:

you can see how you are contracting your foolish self,you have nothing more to say mugu,go can compose d part two of you stupid snake story. Sakaswine.
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by tonye33(m): 6:23pm On May 21, 2019
ekene101:
you can see how you are contracting your foolish self,you have nothing more to say mugu,go can compose d part two of you stupid snake story. Sakaswine

Don't tell me you want to run sad
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by Sweetheart666(f): 6:24pm On May 21, 2019
tonye33:

Lmao

You'll soon be swept out as well. RIP in advance dear
Rip to your sisters in advance too
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by ekene101: 6:24pm On May 21, 2019
tonye33:

Don't tell me you want to run sad
you too small
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by tonye33(m): 6:29pm On May 21, 2019
ekene101:
you too small

Shift one side make I align with that your Okpo Barney.
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by ekene101: 6:31pm On May 21, 2019
tonye33:

Shift one side make I align with that your Okpo Barney.
ode,your mates are doing something useful with their lives you are here composing fake tales. Joblessness is really telling on you. Guinea cow
Re: Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe by tonye33(m): 6:36pm On May 21, 2019
ekene101:
ode,your mates are doing something useful with their lives you are here composing fake tales. Joblessness is really telling on you. Guinea cow

And you that have spent more time than others viewing and commenting on fake tales, how useful are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Just Killed This Ribbon Snake. / Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria / Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.