Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) (49529 Views)

"Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo / Old Memories.. Who Can Still Remember ? (photos) / Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by OsilaGama(m): 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
Ello lovely minds .

I came across some of this pictures on my Facebook timeline and I cared to share ๐Ÿ™

112 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by OsilaGama(m): 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
More photos

43 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by OsilaGama(m): 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2023
Beautiful good calm old day

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by VinnyBaba: 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
OP, U see that ur Number 1 Picx.

Table Soccer!

Na me be Master for that Game oo, back then.. cool

Used Coca-Cola to Represent Liverpool
Pepsi to Represent France
Malta Guinness to Represent Arsenal, etc.. cool smiley

174 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by OsilaGama(m): 4:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Table Soccer!

Lol that year I been hate to play that game oo because they always defeat me .
I been no de go near am ๐Ÿคฃ

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by Nonexisting1: 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
The first one is something I'm thinking of doing again someday with my OG, it's in my bucket list. I miss my childhood. Sometimes, I hate that I grew up because of the responsibilities that comes with grown ups. At that age, na just to dey play my football dey go from one corner and one house to another. The day I won the championship, even my parents celebrated it. grin

165 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by VinnyBaba: 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
OsilaGama:

Lol that year I been hate to play that game oo because they always defeat me .
I been no de go near am ๐Ÿคฃ

Lolss.. Table (or Ground) Soccer, with Bottle Covers! cool

I played the Game like Madt!

Players like Henry, Trezeguet, Viera, Owen, Hasselbaink, Crespo,etc were Fully Represented on the Pitch ooo!b cheesy

Dats Y Till Date, U can NOT follow me Argue European Football!.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜•

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by Creamypie(m): 4:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
No be small thing. Wetin dey happen for last pic with that dog?

13 Likes

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by OsilaGama(m): 4:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Lolss.. Table (or Ground) Soccer, with Bottle Covers! cool

I played the Game like Madt!

Players like Henry, Trezeguet, Viera, Owen, Hasselbaink, Crespo,etc were Fully Represented on the Pitch ooo!b cheesy

Dats Y Till Date, U can NOT follow me Argue European Football!.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜•

Badt guy

5 Likes

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by OsilaGama(m): 4:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
Creamypie:
No be small thing. Wetin dey happen for last pic with that dog?

Lol
By then we believed that if we see any dog easing herself and we cross our fingers,it will remain in that position untill we release it๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Same thing when we see two hens fighting,and we cross our fingers together they will continue fighting untill we untangle our finger

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by KingDash: 4:55pm On Feb 12, 2023
Whatโ€™s all this pictures.. i didnโ€™t grow in the trenches

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by Sonnobax15(m): 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
grin
That number one cha.....reminds me of life back then on the streets....Me and my guys dem,Vwede,kevwe,brown and the rest,na so we go host world cup and begin go from dormot to dormot dey play grin. Las las,who win the world cup go carry am go him papa house grin

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by EniHolar(f): 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
But those dogs are supposed to be 2 nao.

Then, we used to go and hit a nail on the ground

grin grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by Boogyman557: 4:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by EniHolar(f): 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
Good old days cheesy

45 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by T0BY(m): 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2023
That pic 1 nah legendary. How time flies cheesy cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by Treasure17(m): 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2023
When we had nothing to worry about but Life happens.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by kelspinall(m): 7:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
all of them
Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by okunwaye(m): 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
KingDash:
Whatโ€™s all this pictures.. i didnโ€™t grow in the trenches
Omogrin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by Goodlyhrt(m): 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
That no. one.. I feel like crying.. the day I beat the champion for my street back then. One older kid in the hood that used ojoro and many other cunny means to beat the hell out of everybody. I beat him in his home to lift the cup fair and square with everybody watching. Mehn I ran the whole street celebrating my win with my deformed leg like wow.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by Stawner16(m): 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2023
Damn, man's not getting any younger... Those were the days before social media and western wokeness ruined the fabrics of genuine inter-human relationships and decency.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by Umunze1stSon(m): 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
Good old days. If I could turn, turn back the hands of time

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by Hatrick01: 8:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
How time flies...
So sad, kids of nowadays cant play that number one again...
They are all with android phones playing Dreamleague and PES...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by MMWandali: 8:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
Wow

Iphone generation will not understand these pictures

Nostalgic

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by obinna58(m): 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
Life in the trenches

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by christianjoy(m): 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2023
Wow good old days that number one ๐Ÿ˜€

3 Likes

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by sweetveek(m): 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
I wonder why no one is talking about the 2d pics cheesy cheesy I nor even know the name of the thing but e dae blow like fan as you dae run around

25 Likes

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by Timagex(m): 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Table Soccer!

I represented my class back then (jss3f) at command day secondary school and I won. Its one of my sweetest moments till date.

I was good. Very good. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

14 Likes

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by 9182736455O1999(m): 8:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
Where is the pics of the little girl squating with different tin, cans and cover of containers filled with play play foods.
We used to call it "mama poot"

10 Likes

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by VinnyBaba: 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
sweetveek:
I wonder why no one is talking about the 2d pics cheesy cheesy I nor even know the name of the thing but e dae blow like fan as you dae run around

Lolsss

When you and your Brother or Friend is Running with the 'Fan' and his Own is Turning

If Own does not Turn, u go come dey Cry. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

20 Likes

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by 9182736455O1999(m): 8:40pm On Feb 12, 2023
sweetveek:
Hahaha. That's mango leaf. We can run 20km non stop with that thing as long as it keeps spinning. grin grin
But you see that tyre, once me and my guys set off, we can ride it inter state. grin grin

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) by Telegram234(m): 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
Good old days ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.
Who remembered when Stv was Stv.
5-8am cartoons.
Alix
Lonneytoons
Superman
Ben 10 alien force
Catdog
Courage (stupid dog)
Kkb show
Johnny Bravo
Pinky and brain
Should I continue guys?

42 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). / My Husband And I Just Found Out He Has An 18yr Old Daughter. / This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.