Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,854 members, 7,859,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos (38306 Views)

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) / IK Ogbonna And His Wife, Sonia In Bedroom Loved Up Photo / Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by KaptainAfrika: 12:55pm On May 21, 2019
No need to f.vck the puzi. Just be f.vcking the nyash and you will be alright. grin

2 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by bizhop01: 12:56pm On May 21, 2019
Waist trainer na magic
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by kunleweb: 12:57pm On May 21, 2019
stanliwise:
Nairaland Mod and perversion, this is someone's wife o. Abegi let us be.

We keep saying this.
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by kunleweb: 12:58pm On May 21, 2019
stanliwise:

We keep saying this..
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by Akuruoulo(m): 12:59pm On May 21, 2019
ngwababe:
I have this gown, just that I don't have the nyash.. see beauty!

why ?
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by ngwababe(f): 1:00pm On May 21, 2019
Akuruoulo:

why ?

Papa and Mama slim ooo undecided
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by kunleweb: 1:01pm On May 21, 2019
stanliwise:

Tell them perverts
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by FreemanUYB(m): 1:01pm On May 21, 2019
sweetilicious:
It isn't easy.I love my curves too!

You say!!!?

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by lilyheaven: 1:04pm On May 21, 2019
All Na six feet
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by Budline1(m): 1:06pm On May 21, 2019
LyfeJennings:
Ik will be so pained knowing he can't have this again...
Women are evils
Pretty women are demonic

High maintenance

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:07pm On May 21, 2019
Now I believe ogbonna is gat for leaving this beautiful creature behind
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by Budline1(m): 1:07pm On May 21, 2019
Badonasty:

why she go Continue with ik when big men dey available ...ik na just sperm donor

That's the plan. That what they all do.

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by Akuruoulo(m): 1:09pm On May 21, 2019
ngwababe:

Papa and Mama slim ooo undecided
that's not the koko . nyash no mean anything
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by tellwisdom: 1:12pm On May 21, 2019
This one na fairly used na..She's only good at chop and clean mouth.. not for a wife...#Spits angry

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by YorubaEmir: 1:12pm On May 21, 2019
post=78584022:
This is what we refer to as Coca Cola Bottle Figure.... Just like Yours Truly!

Keep it up gurl.
It isn't easy mehn!

Correct babe.
Ya head dey there! kiss kiss kiss
Keep it up sis!
This asss licker

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by Erolow(f): 1:13pm On May 21, 2019
shocked

Check signature below for free training in Digital Marketing
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by ngwababe(f): 1:16pm On May 21, 2019
Akuruoulo:

that's not the koko .
nyash no mean anything

Chai! You no see how that gown be for her body? If not the nyash, hmmmmm
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by noble2faith(m): 1:17pm On May 21, 2019
sweetilicious:

I was expecting to see curvy imageof yourself in ur dp. Only to see a sad looking old woman. Radarada! angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by Akuruoulo(m): 1:19pm On May 21, 2019
ngwababe:

Chai! You no see how that gown be for her body? If not the nyash, hmmmmm

u wan get nyash ?
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by flattommygood: 1:20pm On May 21, 2019
Beautiful lady with Uncommon shape she has there.

we deliver nationwide

ladies that is why u need this waist trainer,
it is very effective when it comes to shaping your waist, trimming your fat belly
geting your desired figure eight shape.
Our fitness accessory centre offers promo on all body shapers and massaging belt
Promo Promo Promo.
Call or whatssapp 09083930001

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by ngwababe(f): 1:21pm On May 21, 2019
Akuruoulo:

u wan get nyash ?

At least small cheesy
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by Deltatoto: 1:31pm On May 21, 2019
YomzzyDBlogger:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nollywood actor, IK Ogbonna's wife, Sonia took to her Instagram page to share these hot photos with her banging curves on display.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/05/sonia-ogbonna-flaunts-her-banging.html

no be small Toto Dey here o
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by Softgamer: 1:38pm On May 21, 2019
Chimaokigwe:
IK Ogbonna imported foreign meat for men dem to chop. He's not an husband, he's an importer.
the guy matter tire me o
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by shox(m): 1:47pm On May 21, 2019
And thIs made fp

It is well cool
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by Timagex(m): 1:52pm On May 21, 2019
ngwababe:
I have this gown, just that I don't have the nyash.. see beauty!
eyaaaah.....Look up to Jesus! cool
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by chudez0147(m): 2:02pm On May 21, 2019
Vanity
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by luminouz(m): 2:04pm On May 21, 2019
sweetilicious:
Nice advert...
Oya,lemme see dem curves tongue
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by DieselGen: 2:31pm On May 21, 2019
hisexcellency34:
With all these curves, why did the husband trash her like Buhari trashed Tinubu?

No matter how beautiful a lady is, someone is already tired of her...

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 21, 2019
all dese latina babes jus dey carry yansh like african women.dey are so ukwuliciously blessed.
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 21, 2019
sweetilicious:
i rush enter ur profile na maya angelou i dey see dere
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 21, 2019
Kai!! This one go sweet in za oza room��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola Opens "Double Doors" In Ikeja Lagos (photos) / Lady Drops Weird Comment On Lillian Esoro's Instagram Page (Pic) / Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.