Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos (38300 Views)

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) / IK Ogbonna And His Wife, Sonia In Bedroom Loved Up Photo / Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by Ozaha(m): 3:15pm On May 21, 2019
sweetilicious:
It isn't easy.I love my curves too!

Who ask you?
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by McSpeedy04: 3:21pm On May 21, 2019
She is hawt!
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by adebayo1998(m): 3:29pm On May 21, 2019
I wish I have her number or address
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by mikeyung71(m): 3:54pm On May 21, 2019
wɸʍεƞ!!

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by ngwababe(f): 3:59pm On May 21, 2019
Timagex:
eyaaaah.....Look up to Jesus! cool

cheesy cheesy the author and the finisher
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by Americanboy35: 4:20pm On May 21, 2019
Some men sha, why will IK leave this fine babe na
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by Sabby1(m): 4:30pm On May 21, 2019
EmekaBlue:
women na only body parts we know dem for these days

Truly, even without seeing their face or hearing their voice, you can identify them. For example Cee C eye lashes and Omo butty

Soon, body parts will be ID card

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by Sabby1(m): 4:31pm On May 21, 2019
Americanboy35:

Chai!!!
I wonder ooo
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by seunmohmoh(f): 4:39pm On May 21, 2019
Nice figure
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 21, 2019
That's Abuja.

One Politician don lodge her.

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by Baroba(m): 5:00pm On May 21, 2019
Mother of one, That's one hell of a figure.. kiss

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by itegbemie: 5:15pm On May 21, 2019
My dream figure cheesy kiss
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by Tedpgrass: 5:29pm On May 21, 2019
Another Brazilian butt lift
Toke is getting more company??

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by phranco(m): 6:20pm On May 21, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Looks more like a mannequin.
Do you buy HBO now gift cards, and at what rate?
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by oblaak(m): 6:51pm On May 21, 2019
MJBOLT:
dangerous curves grin,curves like this can make a man go gaga
Liverpool vs Barcelona (4-0)
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by MJBOLT: 6:55pm On May 21, 2019
look at this shameless keeper,you were disgraced by ronaldo in the round of 16.abeg shift

oblaak:

Liverpool vs Barcelona (4-0)
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by Timagex(m): 7:00pm On May 21, 2019
ngwababe:

cheesy cheesy the author and the finisher
. But, recent studies have shown that butts get bigger when pressed... cool cheesy
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by ngwababe(f): 7:02pm On May 21, 2019
Timagex:
. But, recent studies have shown that butts get bigger when pressed... cool cheesy

Na who study am? cheesy
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by Timagex(m): 7:34pm On May 21, 2019
ngwababe:

Na who study am? cheesy
. Me! cool. I'm a fan of big yanshes wink cheesy
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by ngwababe(f): 8:44pm On May 21, 2019
Timagex:
. Me! cool. I'm a fan of big yanshes wink cheesy

I want moderate nyash not bigcheesy
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by Timagex(m): 8:47pm On May 21, 2019
ngwababe:

I want moderate nyash not bigcheesy
. Which type is your own? Someone wants to see it... cool wink
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by sapeleboi(m): 9:13pm On May 21, 2019
wish my girlfriend can be like her

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by jaxxy(m): 9:59pm On May 21, 2019
Blainz:
That's Abuja.

One Politician don lodge her.

She’s a married woman her movement will be authorized by her husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by sweetilicious(f): 11:17pm On May 21, 2019
noble2faith:

I was expecting to see curvy imageof yourself in ur dp. Only to see a sad looking old woman. Radarada! angry angry angry
Lol.Come and beat me.Am in my hauz��
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by noble2faith(m): 11:19pm On May 21, 2019
sweetilicious:
Lol.Come and beat me.Am in my hauz��

not funny at all. This is deception! undecided
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by sweetilicious(f): 11:20pm On May 21, 2019
lefulefu:
i rush enter ur profile na maya angelou i dey see dere
She is me,I am she.Lol... See as you guys dey rush to see my curves lol.
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by sweetilicious(f): 11:21pm On May 21, 2019
Ozaha:

Who ask you?
Seriously,nobody.from the last time I checked.
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 21, 2019
Americanboy35:
shocked
Americanboy35:
seriously IK don dump am? hmmm so it might be true wat ppl are sayin dat ik is gay.
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 21, 2019
sweetilicious:
sista put suptin on ur profile let d boys feed their eyes on it cheesy
sweetilicious:
sista put suptin on ur profile let d boys feed their eyes on it
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by sweetilicious(f): 12:34am On May 22, 2019
noble2faith:

not funny at all. This is deception! undecided
REALLY?�
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by noble2faith(m): 12:42am On May 22, 2019
sweetilicious:
REALLY?�

yea undecided

Wait a minute! You ought to be in dreamland by now!
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos by Dshocker(m): 6:30pm On May 23, 2019
Very hot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Why Omoni Oboli Slept In Her Car Over The Night / Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend / Omotola Opens "Double Doors" In Ikeja Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.