Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) (156392 Views)

Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite / Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women / TOTAL E & P Nigeria: 2018 Massive Recruitment!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by eas01: 11:30am On Nov 21, 2019
MacMaster01:

Medicals
Is the medical stage after the structured interviewed stage?
If so what happens at the medical stage, is it purely medicals or there is another interview session which one has to scale through before going for the medicals?
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by eas01: 11:31am On Nov 21, 2019
livinuschukwug:

What then is the essence of the apology Mail from Total HR on 4th September 2019?
How did the structured interview go?
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by klifeomg(m): 1:17pm On Nov 21, 2019
It's not surprising to hear people saying that the recruitment is fraudulent>>Typical Nigerian mentality.
Maybe if I don't make it past this stage, I'd accuse Total of being fraudulent too.

I happen to be among those that were interviewed this week. I can say for sure that my interviewers came from a different part of hell. They were not smiling at all. They tested both theoretical and practical knowledge accumulated over a longtime. Overall interview lasted for more than 2 hours.
And yes, I met extremely smart people there, it shows a real vetted process.

2 Likes

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by MacMaster01(m): 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2019
eas01:

Is the medical stage after the structured interviewed stage?
If so what happens at the medical stage, is it purely medicals or there is another interview session which one has to scale through before going for the medicals?

I have responded previously on this; 1st interview is structured, 2nd interview is panel interview then after that Is psychologist and medicals (at the same time). That’s all I know for now.
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by SenseiVoyles: 6:24pm On Nov 21, 2019
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by josephobaro(m): 6:28pm On Nov 21, 2019
MacMaster01:

I have responded previously on this; 1st interview is structured, 2nd interview is panel interview then after that Is psychologist and medicals (at the same time). That’s all I know for now.
Please how long did it take from a successful structural interview to the psychologist/medicals stage?

1 Like

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by donmatin(m): 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2019
livinuschukwug:
gcc spoilt the whole recruitment process
My Chukwu...in Juwon Kong's voice.
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Emmaus12: 5:54am On Nov 22, 2019
Oga if you have been fortunate, please respond. It really takes nothing away from you. Thanks for doing so.
MacMaster01:

2 Likes

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 22, 2019
Emmaus12:
So i guess its official to move on, GCC has started sending rejection mails.

Very very necessary to move on. Dont know why It took GCC so long though.
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by eas01: 10:30am On Nov 23, 2019
MacMaster01:

How long did total take to respond after the structured interview?
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by josephobaro(m): 11:40am On Nov 23, 2019
eas01:

How long did total take to respond after the structured interview?
really hope he responds...
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by egofrey: 12:09pm On Nov 23, 2019
MacMaster01 has shared most of the info. After the structured interview it took about 2 to 3 weeks before they got back for the panel interview (though it might change depending on how fast they want the process)

2 Likes

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by klifeomg(m): 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2019
Final Panel interview!
Who's in?
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by SenseiVoyles: 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2019
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by eas01: 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2019
klifeomg:
Final Panel interview!
Who's in?
Did u get called for final panel interview?
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by izang87(m): 6:00pm On Nov 26, 2019
klifeomg:
Final Panel interview!
Who's in?
Wish you the best brother.
Unfortunately, I recieved the regret mail.
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by klifeomg(m): 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
eas01:

Did u get called for final panel interview?

Yeah
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by eas01: 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2019
klifeomg:

Yeah
Which position did u apply for?
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by MacMaster01(m): 8:20pm On Nov 28, 2019
klifeomg:

Yeah
All the best bro
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by klifeomg(m): 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2019
MacMaster01:

All the best bro
Thanks much Bro

1 Like

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by brossb: 7:51am On Dec 09, 2019
cowdung:
i did recieve the invite for the position of telecommunication maintenance Engineer . Did my structured interview Yesterday. 2 interviews. One with HR and the other with Line representatives. If you are going for the interview be well prepared. The 3 members of the line rep are technical and you must know your onions. Good luck

You have update on this, about the next phase?
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by donchrisville: 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
brossb:

You have update on this, about the next phase?

Still waiting on this phase as well....no word yet
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by izang87(m): 8:07pm On Dec 17, 2019
@klifeomg and others who scaled through to the panel interview. How did it go? I believe you guys are through with the stage. Please kindly share experiences. Just curious to know that someone here makes it to the end.
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Princedovrin: 10:44am On Dec 18, 2019
[quote author=izang87 post=84999956]@klifeomg and others who scaled through to the panel interview. How did it go? I believe you guys are through with the stage. Please kindly share experiences. Just curious to know that someone here makes it to the end.[/quote

The panel interview went well. Did mine December 3rd at their head office in Lagos. There were about 7 panelists all General Managers from different departments. I was given 30 minutes to prepare an informal presentation and make the presentation in 10minutes. I was given a list of topics on the position i applied for to choose from. I wasn't allowed to use my phone for the preparation. Just to check how much residual knowledge you have on the role. I made my presentation and that set the tone for the rest of the interview. Overall, it was better than the structured interview. The questions were on the job description and your CV. They made mention that questions may be asked from their code of conduct in the invitation mail they sent, but that didn't happen for me. They told me they will get back to me on or before two weeks. Two weeks has passed but I'm still hopeful that I will get a positive outcome. Oh yes! I applied for environment projects, systems and compliance officer.

2 Likes

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by donchrisville: 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2019
[quote author=Princedovrin post=85014139][/quote]
Thanks for the update bro and the thorough insight you gave... wish you the best of luck....
has anyone gone through the panel interview phase for the telecommunications engineer
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by josephobaro(m): 9:20am On Dec 19, 2019
donchrisville:

Thanks for the update bro and the thorough insight you gave... wish you the best of luck....
has anyone gone through the panel interview phase for the telecommunications engineer
still not heard from them after the structured interview for telecoms engineer.
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by jerryfunky(m): 10:00am On Dec 19, 2019
Let me use this opportunity to ask...maybe someone here will have an information on what is going on....I was invited for TOTAL E&P aptitude test sometime in February of 2019...at their HQ in Lagos...after 3 rounds of test, we left and was told we would be communicated via mails...as was previously done...till date I am yet to see anything from them...not even a rejection mail or something of its like...?...is anyone have such issues abi its only me??

Any good info will be appreciated...
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by klifeomg(m): 1:51pm On Dec 19, 2019
izang87:
@klifeomg and others who scaled through to the panel interview. How did it go? I believe you guys are through with the stage. Please kindly share experiences. Just curious to know that someone here makes it to the end.

Same, as Princedovrin said.My Panel interview was Dec 5th, 3 interviewees, 4 panelists all GMs of departments. It wasn't as crazy as structured but I was drilled,even to my dear NYSC work experience which the white man particularly took interest in. One of the GMs even asked me after the interview while I was having breakfast that hope they weren't too harsh on me undecided,I told him, only results would tell smiley, guess Mechanical is always tough...
The HR said 2 weeks and today makes it; HR said resumption is February as everything should be concluded in January...I still remain hopeful wink

4 Likes

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by izang87(m): 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2019
@klifeomg and princedovrin. I wish you guys the best once again. Very nice of you guys for sharing with us your experiences. I pray you guys finally share the eventual good news.
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Princedovrin: 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2019
izang87:
@klifeomg and princedovrin. I wish you guys the best once again. Very nice of you guys for sharing with us your experiences. I pray you guys finally share the eventual good news.

Thank you @izang87. You're most welcome �
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Olusteve12: 9:09pm On Jan 14, 2020
Princedovrin:

Thank you @izang87. You're most welcome �
please any news about the total young graduate program?
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Olusteve12: 9:10pm On Jan 14, 2020
please who has any info concerning the Young graduate program? has the recruitment ended?

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies / N-Power Lagos Thread / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.