Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) (156042 Views)

Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite / Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women / TOTAL E & P Nigeria: 2018 Massive Recruitment!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by donchrisville: 5:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
Do we still wait on Total with regards to the interview done since november or just move on.
Please anyone who did the telecommunication engineer interview and have gotten a response , please kindly indicate so we can move on.
over 2months no response on either a success or "regret to inform" lol
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by dovestar(m): 7:01am On Jan 17, 2020
donchrisville:
Do we still wait on Total with regards to the interview done since november or just move on.
Please anyone who did the telecommunication engineer interview and have gotten a response , please kindly indicate so we can move on.
over 2months no response on either a success or "regret to inform" lol

Which stage of interview did you do? Structured or final panel?
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by donchrisville: 9:07am On Jan 17, 2020
dovestar:

Which stage of interview did you do? Structured or final panel?

men structured oh...still no word with regards to the telecom engineer job
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by josephobaro(m): 11:33am On Jan 17, 2020
donchrisville:

same here too.
Did mine around November, after which no words. Let's remain hopeful.

1 Like

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by donchrisville: 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2020
whew....any word from these peeps at TOTAL
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by ennyj01(m): 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2020
donchrisville:
whew....any word from these peeps at TOTAL

Test is on the 1st of March
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by NanoSec: 1:49pm On Feb 27, 2020
For detailed study material on dragnet numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning and abstract reasoning plus discipline test questions and answers,

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Ayolayemi: 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
Good evening
Please does anyone has information on the interview for graduate program
I am scheduled to have one later this month
Anytwho has done the interview before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by dovestar(m): 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2020
Which role did you apply for?
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by josephobaro(m): 7:13am On Jul 07, 2020
donchrisville:

seems like all hope is almost lost. No words from them up until now.
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by frank950(m): 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2021
OwlaRowl:

Lol, i have dragged many nets administered by dragnet (Sarcastically speaking), literally i have written tons of dragnet tests, right from my undergraduate scholarship days down to recently. Trust me it never gets easier.

Dragnet questions aren't that tough per se, their testing method just has many factors that question their willingness to even give candidates a fair attempt at the chosen form of assessment.
Yes people still scale through, but then, everyone ain't super-fast or brainy. A lot of folks have potential and are employable, they can do much better than these tests.
Dragnet making these tests super tough to meet client specifications (The recruiting companies) is killing whatever little hope these folks have.
At the sight of dragnet in an assessment mail invite, some people now just lose hope even before the assessment itself.

1-The timing for these tests are crazy, before you even read some voluminous verbal questions, or use the uncommon shortcuts, your time is speed-breathing its last.

2-The calculation given to you needs more time than you're availed, sometimes a lot of candidates know how to attempt these questions, but for the speed and volume of calculation involved, you'd rather zap through and answer all questions than commit the little time to answering just a few you conveniently can solve under considerable timing.
In some cases you end up solving the question, getting an answer, only to hold onto your mouse for that one click, the system takes you to the next section #painful. (This usually happens towards the end of a particular section).

3- The Abstract reasoning is the most annoying part, the patterns are not easy to decipher within the little time frame given, or probably the sequence/patterns are too easy, we (candidates) are too busy looking above our noses.

The one that has to be addressed is the quality of image you're meant to decipher, the quality is something I would love them to take seriously. How can i figure out a pattern from tiny boxes with illegible tiny objects inside them, (i don't even have a medical optical condition, how much more an individual who suffers such) ?
KINDLY NOTICE ALL THREE SECTIONS DWELLED ON ONE MILESTONE; TIME.

I really do hope they see this and make improvements on their testing method.
If these reviews are adopted and considered in making improvements to Dragnets testing format, they'll gain more credibility and win the hearts of all major recruiting firms and candidates as well.

Ps: i am not saying Dragnet should sacrifice her standard of testing or make their tests easier, i am only pointing these facts out , leveraging on the downsides i experienced during their most recent tests; Exxon Mobil GT recruitment, NSE GT recruitment.

I could be wrong on my assertion and i am as well open to intelligent criticisms, but then i have said my bit, Politely.

#Gracias

hello can I get through to you.

I want to know the mode of assessment for ExxonMobi graduate internship.

I will really appreciate if you reply this. if you have any sample for practice...kindly send to franklinstephen950@gmail.com

thank you.

1 Like

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Jay313: 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2022
who applied to any of the following positions recently (Totalenergies)

Economist
Process Engineer
Reservoir Engineer
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by ennyj01(m): 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jay313:
who applied to any of the following positions recently (Totalenergies)

Economist
Process Engineer
Reservoir Engineer

Is there any update?
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Jay313: 11:06am On Aug 06, 2022
no update yet, that is wat i am here to find out
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Jay313: 11:07am On Aug 06, 2022
is there an active group for this recruitment
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by KamilaMoh: 7:56pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jay313:
is there an active group for this recruitment
there’s a group but it’s not all active for now. Any update from your end please?
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Jay313: 10:01am On Aug 20, 2022
no update
thanks
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by KamilaMoh: 9:28am On Aug 21, 2022
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Jay313: 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2022
Thanks
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Jay313: 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2022
Some people have started receiving mail
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by GCsomething: 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2022
If you need Saville Consulting Assessment Prep Materials for the Total energies 2022 ongoing recruitment. Contact us graduateexamsng@gmail.com

Those that wrote for Reservoir and Drilling batch since 1st Sept will confirm that at least our material was useful.
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by ExpertNLer: 12:37am On Oct 28, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

N-Power Lagos Thread / Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.