Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) (65186 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by senatordave1(m): 12:32am On May 22, 2019
Nyamiri:

You're a very wicked somebori. You want to use heartbreak to finish that guy tonight.

Ihedioha didn't meet the constitutional local government requirements to be declared winner of the election. He would still go and beg Rochas.
A certain christiannorth is already shedding tears and gradually accepting the imminent loss of atiku and hence his only source of crumbs.half baked self acclaimed charge and bail law.let me not put 'yer'.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by TempleHouse: 12:48am On May 22, 2019
Ezmans:
Templehouse, you are very stupid
Is Okorocha no longer an Igbo leader
Tinubu is Yoruba leader and well accepted by the Yorubas in the South West.
Buhari is Fulani leader and well accepted by the Fulani and the North.
Who is Igbo leader
Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by TempleHouse: 1:03am On May 22, 2019
While Tinubu is building Bridges and Computer Villages occupied by IPOB sons and daughters, their leaders back home are busy wasting money on fake Buhari Statute.
That is the dividend of democracy for Eastern People in the 21st century.
No wonder people troop to Lagos to hawk Fan Milk and Gala to make ends meet.
I urge Asiwaju Tinubu to quickly train Joe Igbokwe(APC Spokesman) in Lagos to be deployed to the Eastern States and replicate the magic of democratic dividend which we're enjoying in the South West.
Our Eastern people have suffered so much !

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:09am On May 22, 2019
Misplaced priority....Political Iberiberism

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by Xander85: 1:28am On May 22, 2019
Nyamiri:

See this Nyamiri with no past and a bleak future.

I know the greatest regret of your life is that your mother didn't allow a Yoruba man father you. You walk around displaying inferiority complex and wishing you were an Omoluabi.

No surprises you're here...spending an inordinate amount of your sad existence arguing with a people you despise passionately!

From the amount of bile you have for Igbos, i'll go out on a limb and say your 'nyamiri' moniker is just one of many you use for your 'job' on this forum.....i've come across your brand of hate from a number of other monikers! This now begs the question: dude, do you have a life outside bigotry and rabid hate? You do realise all this negative energy you're wasting on here is yielding zero results?

You're here getting a boner over a desperate fulani ass-licker like Okorocha erecting an unwanted statue just to curry favour from his masters in the hope that they will support his bid for senate or possibly higher office! Don't worry mate! If i know my people well (a people Buhari hasn't hidden his disdain for), they will pull down that horror that's defacing Owerri with its presence.....it's just a question of time! wink

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by chiedu7: 1:45am On May 22, 2019
senatordave1:

Another operation python dance will be unleashed.tomorrow will mark 2 months of atiku case in court,time is going,l.four months left,you are so miserable

Your father
Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by jossy4joseph(m): 2:45am On May 22, 2019
Rochas is a monumental disaster

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by flintk(m): 3:12am On May 22, 2019
Mumu Rochas, you for erect oshiomole, maybe e fit reason your case give you your certificate of return!!!

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by Nobody: 3:16am On May 22, 2019
Femi316:
This man no go kill person with laff.....?
That is ee as soon as I saw the Title I started laughing

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by dapillar: 4:07am On May 22, 2019
He should also errect one for oshomole

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by Nobody: 4:43am On May 22, 2019
The last statue

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by Amblessdo22(m): 4:46am On May 22, 2019
Lol.. This man never tire??

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by Fatherspride: 4:48am On May 22, 2019
Another waste of 520M

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by yetunsbay(m): 4:58am On May 22, 2019
iHart:
Why didn't he invite Buhari to the unveiling ceremony?
welcome back to universe. This is earth planet

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by maisauki: 5:05am On May 22, 2019
F3dan:
Hmmn.
May be this will make the President help him beg Oshiomole to mellow down on Okorocha.

Slowly, Okorocha turned Imo State to the state of STATUES.

Meanwhile get a CLEAN Used Lutian Generator LT2500 - 2.5KVA for sale.
Contact on my signature.
while OSUN is d STATE OF VIRTUES, wat a twist
meanwhile wat is d brain status of d statues man, people?

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by Agbalanze(m): 5:06am On May 22, 2019
How come the trousers is touching his shoes?
No! It can't be PMB! grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by Calm4real: 5:24am On May 22, 2019
This man is an embarrassment to sanity.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by onadana: 5:27am On May 22, 2019
gidgiddy:
Rochas is a very foolish man for erecting a statue of the bigot of a president called Buhari, in Igbo land

That won't stop EFCC from going after him.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by Yankiss(m): 5:34am On May 22, 2019
sweerychick:
Governor Rochas okorocha of Imo state has unveiled the statue of the President of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari. This is coming less 2 weeks to his handover to the New administration. The president who was scheduled for an official visit to the state on Tuesday 21st had to postpone it because of his trip to Saudi Arabia for lesser Hajj. It's one of the numerous projects to be commissioned by the president.

So this statue wahala still dey on? E remain Osho baba and Tinubu na for the certificate of return. grin grin grin Rochas be like, I don't know wetin I bin do Buhari say he go dey smile but e no dey act. oooooo, I forgot to cast him! grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by Nobody: 6:21am On May 22, 2019
Femi316:
This man no go kill person with laff.....?
the man is sick
Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by SaintLucia: 6:31am On May 22, 2019
ChristianNorth:
IPOB will knock that thing down and still set it on fire.
And Buhari will be so happy because is against his religion. I'm sure Rocha didn't seek Buhari opinion before putting that shit there. Someone made a statue of IBB and the general simply told him to destroy it cos is against his religion.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by Femi316: 7:00am On May 22, 2019
bamidelee:

the man is sick
This man need to be in the maltina book of record....very funny man......?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by zoedew: 7:12am On May 22, 2019
hardywaltz:
Lol.
I dare Emeka Ihedioha to pull down this particular statue

All of them statues
Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by RexTramadol1: 7:14am On May 22, 2019
Did he do any for himself?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by proprince(m): 7:35am On May 22, 2019
This man will erect statue of lucifer one day if care is not taken. undecided
Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by barinedan(m): 7:50am On May 22, 2019
Those statues will turn to be nightmares to that okoroawusa
Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by Psoul(m): 7:58am On May 22, 2019
They used the picture of the real picture of Buhari when he was very sick to mold this statue not the picture of this recent Buhari Jubril
Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by Nobody: 8:09am On May 22, 2019
You are the best at what you love, Rochas

I hope they remember you tongue
Re: Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) by Ochendo1: 8:53am On May 22, 2019
hardywaltz:
Lol.
I dare Emeka Ihedioha to pull down this particular statue

After May 29, Imo youths will not need Ihedioha's permission to bulldoze all block works at the heroes square Owerri, you can take it to the bank.
The dullard's statue will be used as test run and it will be recorded for history purposes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Our Biggest Mistake Was To Appoint Fani- Kayode As Jonathan’s Campaign Manager / Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.