Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,217 members, 7,849,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. (871 Views)

Ghana Has Kantanka Automobile, Nigeria Has Innoson (PHOTOS) / 12 Automobile Companies Under Volkswagen Group / Hyundai Faces N165 Million Suit Over Alleged Supply Of Defective Automobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by BigNeek(m): 9:37pm On May 21, 2019
Hello family,
I am launching an automobile website very soon where buyers and sellers can meet on anything automobile. You can list and sell your automobiles for free and you can also search for your choice of automobile if you intend to buy.

There will be an interactive forum on the website also where buyers and sellers can communicate with each other about any issues relating to automobile and spare parts.

Below is a link to preview the website as its being created. Please rate the website for me and any suggestion that will help make the website better is allowed.

https://digitmarketing.net/autoboz/

Thank you.
Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 21, 2019
BigNeek:
Hello family,
I am launching an automobile website very soon where buyers and sellers can meet on anything automobile. You can list and sell your automobiles for free and you can also search for your choice of automobile if you intend to buy.

There will be an interactive forum on the website also where buyers and sellers can communicate with each other about any issues relating to automobile and spare parts.

Below is a link to preview the website as its being created. Please rate the website for me and any suggestion that will help make the website better is allowed.

https://digitmarketing.net/autoboz/

Thank you.
Wow! Nicely done..How much was spent designing the whole website?
Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by BigNeek(m): 10:34pm On May 21, 2019
dumo1:

I would not really want to talk about the price online sir. Maybe we can chat about that privately and I introduce you to my website developer sir. I just want to get feedback and suggestions on the site so that I can proudly say I took it from nairalannd to the world of automobiles. And I will say thank you to all who supported me in this journey.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 21, 2019
BigNeek:

I would not really want to talk about the price online sir. Maybe we can chat about that privately and I introduce you to my website developer sir. I just want to get feedback and suggestions on the site so that I can proudly say I took it from nairalannd to the world of automobiles. And I will say thank you to all who supported me in this journey.
Your website developer did a really wonderful job grin. All the best in all your endeavours with this website and God be with you.
Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by BigNeek(m): 11:17pm On May 21, 2019
dumo1:

Your website developer did a really wonderful job grin. All the best in all your endeavours with this website and God be with you.

Thank you so much sir. It's just the beginning and I will forever acknowledge these comments so far. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a footstep like they say. I just need people like you all to make this a dream come through.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by Nobody: 1:49am On May 22, 2019
dumo1:

This is at most a $60 Wordpress theme. You can personalize yours to this level in 30 minutes.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by BigNeek(m): 7:41am On May 22, 2019
UnitedAlliance:

This is at most a $60 Wordpress theme. You can personalize yours to this level in 30 minutes.

Okay

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by EngRichie: 8:43am On May 22, 2019
It has a very good interface. It is also very responsive. Add something extra that will give you edge over established competitors.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by BigNeek(m): 9:14am On May 22, 2019
EngRichie:
It has a very good interface. It is also very responsive. Add something extra that will give you edge over established competitors.

Good luck.

Thank you sir. It's not fully completed yet. There are still some few things to be added like an interactive forum section as well as some few stuffs.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To Sell My Used Car? 5 Ways To Sell Your Car / Common Car Problems Every Driver Ought To Know About / 2020: FRSC To Begin Vision Test For Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.